The Poll That Exposes The Election Fraud

The fact that supposedly 45% believe the Capital incident is more concerning than daily violence sponsored by the left PROVES one thing for certain, it's proof mainstream media is a tremendous force and they've dumbed down the country far as fuck.

It does also cast some serious doubts at democracy in general.

Of course, America is far from the worst about this. There are many nations in the world where they have democracies among a population where the majority does not have literacy. It begs the question: "How can the public provide informed votes if they can't even read?"

Reading is one thing, too lazy perhaps more accurately. Lazy people are the easiest targets for left propaganda, which IS mainstream media. Same BS with mail-in ballots, the lazier you are the easier corrupted and most likely left. I'd love to see a real study, but there's only one way it can go.

I agree for the most part. I do have a few stances that would be considered left, but what seems to be screamed the loudest by the social left currently is insane. Identity politics are very destructive and appeal to the worst instincts of people.

Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
How is it a record when both Pfizer and the Russians produced a vaccine BEFORE Tramp's operation Snails Pace?????
You are such a mindless LIAR!

Not your "garden variety" liar, but a professional one, and one who is well practiced and versed in flooding forums such as these with voluminous amounts of disinformation.

1. There are many indications that American voters didn't choose the Communist Chines asset, Quid Pro Joe, over Emmanuel Goldstein.

Just a few days go, Harvard-Harris released a poll that pretty much cemented the facts, with results that certainly would have gone the other way if the election had been legit.

2. "People more concerned about violence in cities than Capitol riot: Poll"

3. The well orchestrated attack on the American system of elections involved the overblown Wuhan Red Death hoax, and the use of easily-corrupted mail-in voting.
But the unleashing of their shock troops by the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, was a prime part of the softening up of America.....or so they believed.

But when polled.....this was the result:
Harvard/Harris poll: Which do you find more concerning - the violence in American cities during the summer or the riots at the Capitol on January 6th?
55% Violence in the cities
45% January 6th riot

And a 55-45% vote tally of Trump over Biden is most probably the correct result of the election.

4. American's also knew who was behind the hundreds of riots....
Do you think Antifa is a domestic terrorist group?
71% yes, they're a terrorist group
29% no, no they're not

Since ANTIFA and BLM are both conglomerations of Biden voters, the ration of against and for is equally telling per the election.

5. And contrary to the lies of the Democrats and the Biden state media, Americans recognize who and what was behind the lies about the Capitol farrago....
Do you think that the events at the U.S. Capitol are being used by politicians to suppress legitimate political movements or do you think there is no such suppression of legitimate movements?
64% yes

Will the election be reversed?

No.

But does the public recognize what happened?

You betcha'.....
Right wingers must have cheated the first time if they believe they lost due to cheating this time.

Exames of what. I'm agreeing with you....both parties like to spin it but we can see right thru them.

I said Democrats lie about everything.

You tried to claim otherwise.

Where are your examples you are claiming about the other party?
While I do consider the Republicans the lesser of two evils, they still are manipulated by many of the same elites as the Democrats. You'll notice that both parties still end up voting for unnecessary wars when they have the presidency (Trump was better about staying out of conflict than most though), both parties engage in massive bailouts for corporations, and both parties either enable illegal immigration or do little to stop it.

A good example of Republicans lying goes back to Bush. His administration used a lie to push for the invasion of Iraq. Thankfully, Trump was very different from Bush, but a lot of the GOP establishment is still composed of neocons -- the same kind of people willing to lie for entering wars.

It's a binary system with two choices only.

One is clearly interested in America more than the other.

Let's compare the Biden plan with Trump's.....

The One-Two Immigration Plan, or....."Ringing The Dinner Bell!"

. “Biden’s plan, the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021, which was introduced in Congress on Thursday by Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ), would grant amnesty to somewhere between 11 and 22 million illegal immigrants who are currently residing in the United States. It would even give amnesty to those already deported from the U.S. under the Trump administration.” Bongino shoots down emotional Geraldo with facts on immigration policy that puts Americans last

Biden Executive Order: End “Remain in Mexico” program aimed at Central American asylum seekers

The Democrats have used, and encouraged illegal aliens to vote. Obama told them ‘when you vote, you’re a citizen yourself!’

…the actions of Liberal federal judges: in the 9th circuit, decisions have increased the numbers of illegal who can remain in the country, and inhibit the activities of immigration judges, encourage frivolous claims, and demands for reopening settled cases.

Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

The Democrat ploy is to send illegals to an over-loaded immigration court, where there are told to return for trial....but simply released into the country, never to be seen again, outside the voting booth.

As opposed to this:

“Started by the Trump administration, the program requires migrants seeking asylum in the United States to wait in Mexico for their cases to make their way through the U.S. immigration courts.”

Biden Halts Trump's 'Remain In Mexico' Program In Effort To Reform U.S. Immigration Policy

BTW......do you know how many illegal aliens the Democrats have invited in?
Don't get me wrong. I'd likely vote for only Republicans at this point, but the reason I don't vote currently is partially because I have serious doubts about how votes are counted. I'm not sure what can be done to fix this. Attempts have been made to enforce voter ID policies, but it seems that the left considers any version of this to be "racist".

If we could get some sort of voter ID policy enforced in every state that was consistent and effective, that would go a long way to making sure our elections actually are secure. Until then, I question if any close election is legitimate. Landslide elections are more likely to be legitimate, because those are harder to throw through fraud, but a lot of presidential elections are close in swing states. A lot of Senate and House elections are close as well. That provides a lot of opportunities for throwing elections.

"Don't get me wrong. I'd likely vote for only Republicans at this point, but the reason I don't vote currently is partially because I have serious doubts about how votes are counted. I'm not sure what can be done to fix this. Attempts have been made to enforce voter ID policies, but it seems that the left considers any version of this to be "racist".

The Great Wayne Gretzky famously said 'you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'

The same applies to not voting because you aren't sure if the vote will count.

The fact that supposedly 45% believe the Capital incident is more concerning than daily violence sponsored by the left PROVES one thing for certain, it's proof mainstream media is a tremendous force and they've dumbed down the country far as fuck.

It does also cast some serious doubts at democracy in general.

Of course, America is far from the worst about this. There are many nations in the world where they have democracies among a population where the majority does not have literacy. It begs the question: "How can the public provide informed votes if they can't even read?"

Reading is one thing, too lazy perhaps more accurately. Lazy people are the easiest targets for left propaganda, which IS mainstream media. Same BS with mail-in ballots, the lazier you are the easier corrupted and most likely left. I'd love to see a real study, a person could build a graph quite easy, lazy thinking definitely most likely left, & lazy body leans left too.

"Reading is one thing, too lazy perhaps more accurately. Lazy people are the easiest targets for left propaganda,..."

Most evident when you ask a Democrat voter to name several of the book that have informed their geopolitical outlook.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

There was no sizable voter fraud.

You guys need to get a new hobby or something. While it's fun watching the downward spiral of the criminally stupid...it's getting a little embarrassing for you folks.

You guys need to get a new hobby or something. While it's fun watching the downward spiral of the criminally stupid...it's getting a little embarrassing for you folks.

The only thing not 'sizable' is your education.

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

But they might have this much in their argument: not widespread......but targeted voter fraud- in the swing states.

1615212133704.png

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

But they might have this much in their argument: not widespread......but targeted voter fraud- in the swing states.

View attachment 465384
There must have only been sizable voter fraud the first time Your guy lost the popular vote but only won the electoral college vote.

View attachment 465384
There was no sizable voter fraud. The only thing sizable is you...are there any bed springs that haven't given out yet?

Don't get me wrong. I'd likely vote for only Republicans at this point, but the reason I don't vote currently is partially because I have serious doubts about how votes are counted. I'm not sure what can be done to fix this. Attempts have been made to enforce voter ID policies, but it seems that the left considers any version of this to be "racist".

The reason you "don't vote" is because:

A) You're not a U.S. citizen.
B) You can't vote.
C) Your job is to spread distrust about a completely safe from corruption and reliable election system.

1. There are many indications that American voters didn't choose the Communist Chines asset, Quid Pro Joe, over Emmanuel Goldstein.

Just a few days go, Harvard-Harris released a poll that pretty much cemented the facts, with results that certainly would have gone the other way if the election had been legit.

2. "People more concerned about violence in cities than Capitol riot: Poll"

3. The well orchestrated attack on the American system of elections involved the overblown Wuhan Red Death hoax, and the use of easily-corrupted mail-in voting.
But the unleashing of their shock troops by the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, was a prime part of the softening up of America.....or so they believed.

But when polled.....this was the result:
Harvard/Harris poll: Which do you find more concerning - the violence in American cities during the summer or the riots at the Capitol on January 6th?
55% Violence in the cities
45% January 6th riot

And a 55-45% vote tally of Trump over Biden is most probably the correct result of the election.

4. American's also knew who was behind the hundreds of riots....
Do you think Antifa is a domestic terrorist group?
71% yes, they're a terrorist group
29% no, no they're not

Since ANTIFA and BLM are both conglomerations of Biden voters, the ration of against and for is equally telling per the election.

5. And contrary to the lies of the Democrats and the Biden state media, Americans recognize who and what was behind the lies about the Capitol farrago....
Do you think that the events at the U.S. Capitol are being used by politicians to suppress legitimate political movements or do you think there is no such suppression of legitimate movements?
64% yes

Will the election be reversed?

No.

But does the public recognize what happened?

You betcha'.....

The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘Ouch!! That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”

The facts and the truth are Joe Biden is your President and your topics about election fraud from the Election that was 5 months ago are stark-raving mad.

Have a good day 'ya whackjob.

Only delusional stark-raving mad whackjob moonbats are in denial that the Biden camp committed massive voter fraud after hearing Biden confess.

Last edited:
The facts and the truth are Joe Biden is your President and your topics about election fraud from the Election that was 5 months ago are stark-raving mad.

Have a good day 'ya whackjob.

Only delusional stark-raving mad whackjob moonbats are in denial that the Biden camp committed massive voter fraud after hearing Biden confess.

Only false witness bearing practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy make up that narrative. How typical their right wing modus operandi is.

Is it any wonder we have to apply Job 34:30 about every Thing, right wing.

Forum List

Back