🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Poorest Of The Poor In America

Wow, three lying idiots in a row.

I wonder what they're afraid of that they have to lie so hard.
why would the poorest of the poor have a family? < is a question

people w/o children get nearly no help to recover while anyone with a child gets everthing thy need to live given to them. < Is absolute fact

Because having a family is a basic human instinct
if you can barely feed yourself, instinct would tell you not to have a family.
Untrue, as studies have shown that to be the opposite...
:link:
Sociology professor delves into why poor women find redemption in having a baby

people w/o children get nearly no help to recover while anyone with a child gets everthing thy need to live given to them. < Is absolute fact

When Maria Kefalas started visiting low-income neighborhoods in Philadelphia to interview the young, single and often welfare-dependent mothers who lived there, many of the grandmothers were her age. When one mother heard Kefalas, at 32, had just become pregnant with her first child, she said, “Isn’t it wonderful that the doctors were proved wrong and you were able to get pre

in other words, not the poorest of the poor, they are exactly who I said get the most help.
money for food
housing
cloths
bills paid

on and on

It's a check, not a child....:lol:

And how poor have you ever been?

And how poor have you ever been?
Very....why do you ask?

Complete bullshit.

We have the fattest "poor" people in the world. They have to ride scooters through the store while collecting $300 worth of snack food to pay with an EBT card because they can't or won't even walk under their own weight. They drive cars, have cable and houses with AC.

You wouldn't know poor if I pushed you into a street sewer in Bangladesh bed wetter.

I agree and great post.

America has the poorest of the poor?? What a load of horseshit.

Every "poor" American is on welfare so those that work and produce can support their freeloading asses.

A poor American is a millionaire to most third world countries who actually have poor people.

Camp is an idiot.

When Maria Kefalas started visiting low-income neighborhoods in Philadelphia to interview the young, single and often welfare-dependent mothers who lived there, many of the grandmothers were her age. When one mother heard Kefalas, at 32, had just become pregnant with her first child, she said, “Isn’t it wonderful that the doctors were proved wrong and you were able to get pre

in other words, not the poorest of the poor, they are exactly who I said get the most help.
money for food
housing
cloths
bills paid

on and on
Diaper cloths or dish cloths?

Complete bullshit.

We have the fattest "poor" people in the world. They have to ride scooters through the store while collecting $300 worth of snack food to pay with an EBT card because they can't or won't even walk under their own weight. They drive cars, have cable and houses with AC.

You wouldn't know poor if I pushed you into a street sewer in Bangladesh bed wetter.

I agree and great post.

America has the poorest of the poor?? What a load of horseshit.

Every "poor" American is on welfare so those that work and produce can support their freeloading asses.

A poor American is a millionaire to most third world countries who actually have poor people.

Camp is an idiot.
Untrue, as one must have an address to receive welfare benefits...Homeless people do not qualify for welfare from the govt..

Wow, three lying idiots in a row.

I wonder what they're afraid of that they have to lie so hard.

We are the wealthiest nation on earth. Since 2009, we have added $50 trillion to our nations wealth and you want to tell poor people they are not allowed to have children
now you are making shit up to support your idiotic stance.

Plz show me where I said poor people should not be allowed to have children.

when you fail, and you will;

lie about failing
or
apologize for lying

Your quote....

If they weren't they would be rioting.
Do you truly believe people who are literally starving would be law abiding?

They are rioting, and in many cases they're NOT law abiding.

They for damn sure aren't starving, and no one is suggesting they be left to starve. Throwing hundred of dollars a week at them to let them by junk food is probably a bad idea.

America’s War on the Poor

The poorest of the poor in the United States aren’t just the least wealthy people in this country; they are also some of the poorest people in the entire world. Even though the United States is one of the richest countries in the world, the bottom 1% of our citizens make about the same amount of money as the poor in Haiti, Mozambique and Ethiopia. The difference is that in poorer counties, people can often live on this amount of money. The poorest citizens of the United States don’t just face the social stigma of having to be below Western standards of living — they also can’t afford to feed their families.

If you think the divide between the rich and the poor is growing, you’re right. The incomes of the neediest Americans have risen only minimally during the past two decades. The same amount of people that lived on $15,000 a year or less in 1989 live on that salary today. However, the number of people that make over $200,000 a year has risen by over 60 percent.

The Failure of the Trickle-Down Effect

One of the reasons wages for the poor have only risen marginally in the past several years is our failure to accommodate those in poverty when coming out of a recession. In the 1980s, Ronald Reagan and similarly-minded politicians spoke of the so-called “trickle-down effect.” What they meant by this was that if you simply took care of the rich, their wealth would trickle down to the lower classes. However, the increasing divide between our rich and poor is proof that this hasn’t worked.

Your messiah had 8 years to address this problem what happened?

Unfortunately, our President has little control over the distribution of wealth

He did manage to repeal the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, raise minimum wage in federal contracts and expand Medicaid

Attempts to increase minimum wage nationwide and eliminate some incentives directed at the wealthy were of course blocked by Republicans

I love it when Republicans do everything in their power to enrich the wealthy and then mock Obama about distribution of wealth

It's the tax cuts. Every time taxes are cut the number of millionaires increases and the government borrows money from foreign banks to cover their spending. I might be a little slow but I'm not stupid!!

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:

The poorest of the poor in the United States aren’t just the least wealthy people in this country; they are also some of the poorest people in the entire world. Even though the United States is one of the richest countries in the world, the bottom 1% of our citizens make about the same amount of money as the poor in Haiti, Mozambique and Ethiopia. The difference is that in poorer counties, people can often live on this amount of money. The poorest citizens of the United States don’t just face the social stigma of having to be below Western standards of living — they also can’t afford to feed their families.

If you think the divide between the rich and the poor is growing, you’re right. The incomes of the neediest Americans have risen only minimally during the past two decades. The same amount of people that lived on $15,000 a year or less in 1989 live on that salary today. However, the number of people that make over $200,000 a year has risen by over 60 percent.

One of the reasons wages for the poor have only risen marginally in the past several years is our failure to accommodate those in poverty when coming out of a recession. In the 1980s, Ronald Reagan and similarly-minded politicians spoke of the so-called “trickle-down effect.” What they meant by this was that if you simply took care of the rich, their wealth would trickle down to the lower classes. However, the increasing divide between our rich and poor is proof that this hasn’t worked.

Your messiah had 8 years to address this problem what happened?

Unfortunately, our President has little control over the distribution of wealth

He did manage to repeal the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, raise minimum wage in federal contracts and expand Medicaid

Attempts to increase minimum wage nationwide and eliminate some incentives directed at the wealthy were of course blocked by Republicans

I love it when Republicans do everything in their power to enrich the wealthy and then mock Obama about distribution of wealth

It's the tax cuts. Every time taxes are cut the number of millionaires increases and the government borrows money from foreign banks to cover their spending. I might be a little slow but I'm not stupid!!
So, being you claim not to be stupid....how poor is the person who employs you?

Dumbas. Poor in America means you have an iPhone 4 and your DVD player doesn't play Blu Ray. This is what much of the world is like, Shitforbrains:
image.jpeg

money for food
housing
cloths
bills paid

on and on
Diaper cloths or dish cloths?
ahh , the old I don't have an honest response so lets go with they topy

whatever, your link proved me right

We are the wealthiest nation on earth. Since 2009, we have added $50 trillion to our nations wealth and you want to tell poor people they are not allowed to have children
now you are making shit up to support your idiotic stance.

Plz show me where I said poor people should not be allowed to have children.

when you fail, and you will;

lie about failing
or
apologize for lying

Your quote....

that's a question, as I made clear.

thanks for responding as predicted

lie about failing

Forum List

Back