The Popular Vote Excuse Destroyed!

3M more votes overall speaks to her popularity--hence her landslide superiority in the popular vote.
Trump won 33 states. That’s a land slide.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

First off, Trump won 30, not 33.

And looking at history, you would know that is not really that big of a deal. Going back the the 50s, the average was 34.4..but somehow being under that is a landslide! You people crack me up!

2012 - 26
2008 - 28
2004 - 31
2000 - 30
1996 - 31
1992 - 32
1988 - 40
1984 - 49
1980 - 40
1976 - 23
1792 - 49
1968 - 32
1964 - 44
1960 - 22
1956 - 41
1952 - 39
I see obie got the least on that list.

Well, no Carter and JFK did. Then Obama. And Trump is tied for 5th from the bottom...now a landslide at all.
Three left wing hero’s did worse than Trump. That’s gotta hurt.

Obama got more EV's than Trump in both of his landslide victories. I'm sure the blob loves his inferior numbers and smaller than normal body parts.

And looking at history, you would know that is not really that big of a deal. Going back the the 50s, the average was 34.4..but somehow being under that is a landslide! You people crack me up!

2012 - 26
2008 - 28
2004 - 31
2000 - 30
1996 - 31
1992 - 32
1988 - 40
1984 - 49
1980 - 40
1976 - 23
1792 - 49
1968 - 32
1964 - 44
1960 - 22
1956 - 41
1952 - 39

Well, no Carter and JFK did. Then Obama. And Trump is tied for 5th from the bottom...now a landslide at all.

Obama got more EV's than Trump in both of his landslide victories. I'm sure the blob loves his inferior numbers and smaller than normal body parts.
Morecstates liked Trump. That hurts your feelings doesn’t it?

2012 - 26
2008 - 28
2004 - 31
2000 - 30
1996 - 31
1992 - 32
1988 - 40
1984 - 49
1980 - 40
1976 - 23
1792 - 49
1968 - 32
1964 - 44
1960 - 22
1956 - 41
1952 - 39

Disappointing to say the least. I'm more encouraged that the "conservatives" had a choice between Cruz and Trump and chose Trump; exposing people like yourself and just how empty the rhetoric was for so long....lol. Equally encouraging is that every passing day makes Obama look more distinguished, more presidential, and reminds us of just how good it was to have a real man in office.

The left constantly harp about Hillary winning the popular vote, well did you know Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Read it and weep libs Trump destroyed Hillary winning 7 out of the 10 largest states by population. So much for your popular vote nonsense. :auiqs.jpg:

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI

This is a Chewbacca defense. Hillary still got more votes than Donald.

I like that one..

Disappointing to say the least. I'm more encouraged that the "conservatives" had a choice between Cruz and Trump and chose Trump; exposing people like yourself and just how empty the rhetoric was for so long....lol. Equally encouraging is that every passing day makes Obama look more distinguished, more presidential, and reminds us of just how good it was to have a real man in office.

Huh? He was retarded ..get real

You're obviously confusing Obama with "I don't care, do you". Have we ever figured out what that means?

You have Leo pegged well.

The resident troll opens pie hole and spews effluent once again.

Whenever he gets his ass handed to him, which is all the time, he runs crying to certain mods and 'reports' who ever handed him his ass, then stalks them around the board. It's been his tactic ever since I've been here. He actually knows almost nothing about anything.

Clinton did win the popular vote, no matter how much you guys wish she hadn't, but in our system it doesn't matter. President Trump won the Electoral College, and that's what counts, for good or ill.

The OP statistic would be truly insightful if only the top ten states mattered, but since all fifty plus a handful of territories all count to their varying levels, that stat is as silly a claim of crushing victory as, well, Clinton's winning of the popular vote.

You're obviously confusing Obama with "I don't care, do you". Have we ever figured out what that means?

Fuck you candy, it's hard to fight you because I like you..

HRC still got 3,000,000 more votes than your messiah.

Trump CRUSHED Hillary in 7 out of the 10 largest states by population overwhelmingly winning the popular vote. :eusa_boohoo:

Unbeknownst to some, one of the main reasons we have an electoral college is...……..the States created, and therefore were to be able to assert its will on the federal government. That is also why senators were created, they were in Washington to represent the states, while the house was to represent the people.

Doesn't one wonder why a law can not be passed WITHOUT senate approval? It is because the way it was set up, the STATES had to approve it BEFORE it ever got to the Presidents desk!

This is the reason that good old Washington wanted direct elections of Senators, instead of appointment by state legislatures. Now, the Senators do NOT work for the states, they work for political partys, which is not how the constitution was constructed. In essence, the states have little or no power in Washington because of the change. If this one change was changed back, everything in Washington would change almost instantly! You would NOT have Democratic/Republican senators voting in party lines, they would instead vote the will of the state, or be replaced.

I submit that this is the most IMPORTANT repeal we could do for our country, because the Senate would then become far less partisan, and more willing to cut deals.

Send Trump an email and tell him to get on this

tgqEd3.jpg

:imsorry3:ok...Hope you have a good week. I'm having to work tonight for some reason.... Never seen it this dead. :coffee: 2nd pot of coffee on the burner already and it's no where near midnight

Trump CRUSHED Hillary in 7 out of the 10 largest states by population overwhelmingly winning the popular vote. :eusa_boohoo:

Unbeknownst to some, one of the main reasons we have an electoral college is...……..the States created, and therefore were to be able to assert its will on the federal government. That is also why senators were created, they were in Washington to represent the states, while the house was to represent the people.

Doesn't one wonder why a law can not be passed WITHOUT senate approval? It is because the way it was set up, the STATES had to approve it BEFORE it ever got to the Presidents desk!

This is the reason that good old Washington wanted direct elections of Senators, instead of appointment by state legislatures. Now, the Senators do NOT work for the states, they work for political partys, which is not how the constitution was constructed. In essence, the states have little or no power in Washington because of the change. If this one change was changed back, everything in Washington would change almost instantly! You would NOT have Democratic/Republican senators voting in party lines, they would instead vote the will of the state, or be replaced.

I submit that this is the most IMPORTANT repeal we could do for our country, because the Senate would then become far less partisan, and more willing to cut deals.

Even though it has worked against my candidates in the recent past, the Electoral College was one of the many genius ideas that the framers came up with. I would prefer that the college be amended to force the President Elect to win both the EC and the PV ensuring that the next president has a plurality of the popular vote as well as the electoral college but getting rid of it would be the worst thing that could happen to our electoral process.

:imsorry3:ok...Hope you have a good week. I'm having to work tonight for some reason.... Never seen it this dead. :coffee: 2nd pot of coffee on the burner already and it's no where near midnight

Take care love you will be ok..

Even though it has worked against my candidates in the recent past, the Electoral College was one of the many genius ideas that the framers came up with. I would prefer that the college be amended to force the President Elect to win both the EC and the PV ensuring that the next president has a plurality of the popular vote as well as the electoral college but getting rid of it would be the worst thing that could happen to our electoral process.

Interesting didn't think you felt that way ..

2012 - 26
2008 - 28
2004 - 31
2000 - 30
1996 - 31
1992 - 32
1988 - 40
1984 - 49
1980 - 40
1976 - 23
1792 - 49
1968 - 32
1964 - 44
1960 - 22
1956 - 41
1952 - 39

Your desperation is duly noted.

Nothing%20more%20terrible-S.jpg

Here I will answer for butthurt liberals, but but but...but...hello popular vote command is it true Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Its true? :206:

And? Therefore you shouldn't be afraid of the popular vote. Or is that your safe place now?
take out the Ca. vote and she lost the popular vote.

Disappointing to say the least. I'm more encouraged that the "conservatives" had a choice between Cruz and Trump and chose Trump; exposing people like yourself and just how empty the rhetoric was for so long....lol. Equally encouraging is that every passing day makes Obama look more distinguished, more presidential, and reminds us of just how good it was to have a real man in office

I couldn't make this up if I tried. A real man!

I%20told%20Russia-M.jpg

Here I will answer for butthurt liberals, but but but...but...hello popular vote command is it true Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Its true? :206:

And? Therefore you shouldn't be afraid of the popular vote. Or is that your safe place now?
take out the Ca. vote and she lost the popular vote.
take out the Tx vote and he lost the electoral vote.

Is there any weaker point than arguing either Californians or Texans are not legitimate because they are so dominated by one party or the other?

Forum List

Back