The Popular Vote Excuse Destroyed!

Disappointing to say the least. I'm more encouraged that the "conservatives" had a choice between Cruz and Trump and chose Trump; exposing people like yourself and just how empty the rhetoric was for so long....lol. Equally encouraging is that every passing day makes Obama look more distinguished, more presidential, and reminds us of just how good it was to have a real man in office

I couldn't make this up if I tried. A real man!

The blob can't drink without using 2 hands.

trump.jpg

Very weak, very senile.

Meanwhile Obama

obama beer.png

One hand one beer.

Here I will answer for butthurt liberals, but but but...but...hello popular vote command is it true Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Its true? :206:

And? Therefore you shouldn't be afraid of the popular vote. Or is that your safe place now?
take out the Ca. vote and she lost the popular vote.
take out the Tx vote and he lost the electoral vote.

Is there any weaker point than arguing either Californians or Texans are not legitimate because they are so dominated by one party or the other?
Not sure if you understood, Hillary won by 4+ million votes. Take away the Texas electoral vote and Trump still won. You were arguing apples and oranges.
I may not have explained my point very well earlier

Here I will answer for butthurt liberals, but but but...but...hello popular vote command is it true Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Its true? :206:

And? Therefore you shouldn't be afraid of the popular vote. Or is that your safe place now?

Is there any weaker point than arguing either Californians or Texans are not legitimate because they are so dominated by one party or the other?
Not sure if you understood, Hillary won by 4+ million votes. Take away the Texas electoral vote and Trump still won. You were arguing apples and oranges.

Actually, you're correct. I forgot that 2 of the electors from Texas didn't give the orange pervert their vote (there is hope for us all) so he only got 34 of the 36 EVs in Texas. He would have 270 so he would still have won the Presidency without Texas by the narrowest of margins.

With the popular vote myth debunked my work is done here, time for a cold adult beverage.
11 pages and you have yet to debunk anything that shows Donald losing the popular vote.

Go enjoy your strawberry daiquiri.
The popular vote does not mean jack shit in the general election, I guess you missed that in elementary school.
Anyway, the republican/libertarian side received more votes in the general election.
Candidate Party Popular Votes
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

Actually, you're correct. I forgot that 2 of the electors from Texas didn't give the orange pervert their vote (there is hope for us all) so he only got 34 of the 36 EVs in Texas. He would have 270 so he would still have won the Presidency without Texas by the narrowest of margins.
Donald Trump is president, live with it bedwetter.

Disappointing to say the least. I'm more encouraged that the "conservatives" had a choice between Cruz and Trump and chose Trump; exposing people like yourself and just how empty the rhetoric was for so long....lol. Equally encouraging is that every passing day makes Obama look more distinguished, more presidential, and reminds us of just how good it was to have a real man in office

View attachment 200895

Very weak, very senile.

Meanwhile Obama

View attachment 200896

One hand one beer.

That's the best you have and a topic you want to use to divert to so real topics are missed?
I%20beg%20to%20differ-Th.jpg

View attachment 200895

Very weak, very senile.

Meanwhile Obama

View attachment 200896

One hand one beer.

That's the best you have and a topic you want to use to divert to so real topics are missed?
I%20beg%20to%20differ-Th.jpg

Me?

You're the one that posted pictures of President Obama first.
I was just responding in kind.

Obama is 10X the man Trump (the pervert) is.
Each day reveals how superior a man, a president, a father, a husband he was (and is) compared to the whore monger orange blob who is currently in the White House.

Although I didnt vote for Hillary....honestly america should be ashamed of itself by using a system that dates back to the 18th century...the result, the crazy minority elected qu idiot and the whole world is laughing.

Although I didnt vote for Hillary....honestly america should be ashamed of itself by using a system that dates back to the 18th century...the result, the crazy minority elected qu idiot and the whole world is laughing.

Fuck the world we have the best aircraft carriers on the planet ..

Winning against Hillary Clinton is not much to crow about.
Both parties offered unqualified, inappropriate candidates.
Another example of the duopoly dictatorship; it didn't matter who 'won', we lost.

Winning against Hillary Clinton is not much to crow about.
Both parties offered unqualified, inappropriate candidates.
Another example of the duopoly dictatorship; it didn't matter who 'won', we lost.

Except he didn't ..he won against , jeb, newt, Rick Scott ...

Typical hubris mistake. Carriers won against WWII Japan, yes, but fighting the last war leads to losing the next. Carriers are old tech, extremely expensive, vulnerable to much cheaper weapons and a prime example of over dependence on a weapons system. Many and cheap is today's determining battlefield criterion. Big and costly is a ripe target.

Typical hubris mistake. Carriers won against WWII Japan, yes, but fighting the last war leads to losing the next. Carriers are old tech, extremely expensive, vulnerable to much cheaper weapons and a prime example of over dependence on a weapons system. Many and cheap is today's determining battlefield criterion. Big and costly is a ripe target.

So we lost how many carriers in the past 40 years or so?

And? He still lost to Clinton, and more than 14 MILLION MORE VOTED AGAINST THAN FOR HIM. He did not get 46% of the vote.

Forum List

Back