The Popular Vote Excuse Destroyed!

HRC still got 3,000,000 more votes than your messiah.

Winning the popular vote in the most populous states will win you the most electoral votes. That's why the founders devised a counter to the popular vote, exactly for this reason.

We can't be held responsible for your lack of strategic thinking.

The Founding Fathers didn't think that the US would vote for and Orange turd but they were wrong....

Do you think the Founding Fathers would have supported ripping families apart?
Lol
Illegal aliens have no constitutional rights, So shut the fuck up

US Constitution said:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Emphasis mine.
They are criminals, and are not citizens. So fuck them

The point of the thread seems to be that Trump is more popular because he got more popular votes in cherry picked states....

And also that the popular vote doesn't mean anything.

The 10 largest states is cherry picking? Here you earned these for that remark :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Can anyone tell me who the president of The United States is? Kinda quiet in here now. :rolleyes:
The point of the thread seems to be that Trump is more popular because he got more popular votes in cherry picked states....

The 10 largest states is cherry picking? Here you earned these for that remark :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

There are 50 states…yes; that is the definition of cherry picking.

Its not rocket science, who was more popular in the 10 largest states? Trump winning 7 of the 10 largest states. :eusa_boohoo:

Can anyone tell me who the president of The United States is? Kinda quiet in here now. :rolleyes:

Its not rocket science, who was more popular in the 10 largest states? Trump winning 7 of the 10 largest states. :eusa_boohoo:

Well, if you count the top 14 states, HRC won 7 and the orange pervert won 7….so they are equally popular all of the sudden….if we go by your batshit crazy logic….

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 9.41.34 AM.png

Except of course, HRC got 3,000,000 more votes than the whore monger Trump.

Well, if you count the top 14 states, HRC won 7 and the orange pervert won 7….so they are equally popular all of the sudden….if we go by your batshit crazy logic….

View attachment 200993

Trump won 30 states with a total of 306 electors, or 57% of the 538 available. Now go pound sand

View attachment 200993

Trump won 30 states with a total of 306 electors, or 57% of the 538 available. Now go pound sand

Hillary got 3,000,000 more votes than the orange pervert. You go poundith the sand

View attachment 200993

Boo hoo Hillary lost 7 out of the 10 largest states Trump CRUSHED her.

The left constantly harp about Hillary winning the popular vote, well did you know Trump won 7 out of the 10 largest states by population? Read it and weep libs Trump destroyed Hillary winning 7 out of the 10 largest states by population. So much for your popular vote nonsense. :auiqs.jpg:

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI

President Trump won 30 of 50 states’ popular vote.

All of Hillary’s excessive popular votes came from CA and NY alone, totally worthless.

View attachment 200993

Trump CRUSHED Hillary like a bug 9 million to 4 million in the largest 3 states. :auiqs.jpg:
Your point is that Crooked Hillary slaughtered Trump in the 3 largest states and SHE still couldn't cheat her way to the presidency?????:laughing0301:

View attachment 200993

Trump CRUSHED Hillary like a bug 9 million to 4 million in the largest 3 states. :auiqs.jpg:
Your point is that Crooked Hillary slaughtered Trump in the 3 largest states and SHE still couldn't cheat her way to the presidency?????:laughing0301:

Funny, I never said that….but I understand you have trouble reading much less comprehending what intelligent people write. Perhaps you should enlist some help from someone smarter than you. School’s out and I’m sure you can get a first grader to assist you with the multi syllable words.

View attachment 200993

Hillary got 3,000,000 more votes than the orange pervert. You go poundith the sand
Soooo....that means she lost the election in a nation that's governed as a republic and not one that is governed by mob rule. Now you go pound sand

View attachment 200993

Soooo....that means she lost the election in a nation that's governed as a republic and not one that is governed by mob rule. Now you go pound sand

No, it means she got 3,000,000 more votes than the orange pervert.

That you have a problem with mathematics means you should pound the books harder after you get through pounding sand.

View attachment 200993

That you have a problem with mathematics means you should pound the books harder after you get through pounding sand.

Who's the President of The United States?

iu

View attachment 200993

Funny, I never said that….but I understand you have trouble reading much less comprehending what intelligent people write. Perhaps you should enlist some help from someone smarter than you. School’s out and I’m sure you can get a first grader to assist you with the multi syllable words.
Where in hell did you get your numbers (9 mill to 4 mil)?

View attachment 200993

Who's the President of The United States?

iu

The pervert.

And HRC still got 3,000,000 more votes than he did.

Our system is the electoral college, however.

That it makes you guys go bat shit crazy is such a source of enjoyment. More please.

View attachment 200993

Uhh, you have to ask your fellow mental patient there slick.

View attachment 200993

I can only surmise that you are one of those idiots who would enjoy mob rule, aren't you?
You know.......two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

View attachment 200993

Uhh, you have to ask your fellow mental patient there slick.
You're the idiot who put those numbers in a post, I'm asking you

View attachment 200993

I can only surmise that you are one of those idiots who would enjoy mob rule, aren't you?
You know.......two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

You can only surmise such a infantile premise because that is all your limited faculties allow you to…apparently.

HRC got more votes.
DJT is the President.
One fact does not nullify the other.

You can keep two facts in your head at one time…right?

Forum List

Back