The Pres is out of Control

It's so sad. The conservative racist filth used to hide who they were, because at least they had a sense of shame over being racist filth. Now that they've got a network telling them that it's good to be racist filth, they're all coming out of the racist closet and proudly spouting their racist filth to anyone who will listen.
When has the obie admin ever not been racist? Ever since he talked about his typical white grandma it's always been race.

Seems like this forum has a specific set of 6 hillbilly inbreeds turning up once every day posting swamp stuff.

And how exactly is that any less insulting than calling someone a n!gger?

Also, I believe that calling other posters inbred is implying that their blood relatives had incestual relations. Family is supposed to off limits. Reported.

It's so sad. The conservative racist filth used to hide who they were, because at least they had a sense of shame over being racist filth. Now that they've got a network telling them that it's good to be racist filth, they're all coming out of the racist closet and proudly spouting their racist filth to anyone who will listen.
When has the obie admin ever not been racist? Ever since he talked about his typical white grandma it's always been race.

Making it about race divides this country...It is benefical to the democats as these minority groups, then want to get back at whites...So they vote democrat!

same for you bear
The cop was fired on 3 times. The shooter only stopped because his firearm jammed. And you think this is about race? Well it is, it is about blacks claiming killing and attacking cops is ok cause blacks did it.

Blacks committ 50% of all murder in this country...90% of this against other blacks. The black community could care less about a WHITE mans right to self defense...Heck, they'd be happy of that cop was killed.

Seems like this forum has a specific set of 6 hillbilly inbreeds turning up once every day posting swamp stuff.

Also, I believe that calling other posters inbred is implying that their blood relatives had incestual relations. Family is supposed to off limits. Reported.

post-9764-Grumpy-Cat-clapping-gif-aim9.gif

I didnt know that inbreeds were a race? Or even that rednecks were a race.

If you dont like your stereotypes, then work on having them changed, instead of whining over being confronted on what is a culture of bigotry and incest by a bunch of uncultured swamp savages.

same for you bear
The cop was fired on 3 times. The shooter only stopped because his firearm jammed. And you think this is about race? Well it is, it is about blacks claiming killing and attacking cops is ok cause blacks did it.
Its about the bigger picture...in this case the cop may have been fired on three times ( i havent read up on the topic yet) and thus shooting the man would be justified.

The issue goes beyond the rioting, and these two past stories out of there. Sadly you people tend to just focus story to story and play partisan gotcha.

post-9764-Grumpy-Cat-clapping-gif-aim9.gif

I didnt know that inbreeds were a race? Or even that rednecks were a race.

If you dont like your stereotypes, then work on having them changed, instead of whining over being confronted on what is a culture of bigotry and incest by a bunch of uncultured swamp savages.
It is against board rules to involve family members in your insults. Claiming someone is inbred is an insult on ones family.

same for you bear
Its about the bigger picture...in this case the cop may have been fired on three times ( i havent read up on the topic yet) and thus shooting the man would be justified.

The issue goes beyond the rioting, and these two past stories out of there. Sadly you people tend to just focus story to story and play partisan gotcha.
Wrong the cop was fired on yet the blacks are claiming the man that did the firing was murdered without cause and that he was unarmed. NOT one of them was there, and yet they are making the claim. No witness has come forward claiming anything of the sort. You on the other hand claim that they are justified in making these claims because of another case that as far as I know has not been decided yet. Another case where a cop claims he was attacked.

The black MAN was shot after firing on a cop. His parents were not there and so have no idea if he was armed or not, Further he was released on bail for a Firearms charge. he has a HISTORY of being armed.

Teen shooting triggers fresh protests in St. Louis

The demand by blacks to ignore the fact a cop was shot at and have an investigation into a self defense shooting is ignorant and stupid.

AWESOME POST and exposure of you and others. Look at all the black protesters in the OP link. Nuff Said.

Brace yourself: it's only gonna get worse in the next two years.

Expect a lot of convicted murderers to be pardoned from state prisons — just because they're black.

Bet on that. :thup:

Can't tell if you finally understand that for years now cops were able to target a black person to make a community feel safe or if you think guilty blacks will get a new type of FREEDOM beyond law......( I can, I'm just exposing you)

Let the racist trash have all black cops, judges, teachers, businesses, etc. It'll be a ghost town in five years.

Your subject matter is comical.

Only Judges, Lawyers and some businesses are the 1%. What is your beef with teachers? I understand the only emotion the Right knows is Fear and Hate but why Fear or Hate Teachers?

Probably the same reason they fear and hate me. KNOWLEDGE.

The black MAN was shot after firing on a cop. His parents were not there and so have no idea if he was armed or not, Further he was released on bail for a Firearms charge. he has a HISTORY of being armed.

The demand by blacks to ignore the fact a cop was shot at and have an investigation into a self defense shooting is ignorant and stupid.
It's interesting, and comes as no surprise, that you exhibit great concern when you perceive someone's right to due process ignored concerning firearms yet you fail to exhibit the same concern for an African-American criminal suspect, whom you believe guilty until proven innocent.

At least you and others on the right are consistent with your hypocrisy.

It's interesting, and comes as no surprise, that you exhibit great concern when you perceive someone's right to due process ignored concerning firearms yet you fail to exhibit the same concern for an African-American criminal suspect, whom you believe guilty until proven innocent.

It's not new history, people like them ARE history.

Unlike you I do not ASSUME a cop is lying just because he is speaking. The cop was fired on, they recovered the weapon,the individual involved had a history of carrying illegal weapons. The local blacks want the fed to investigate not because a crime was committed but because a white cop in self defense shot a black man. The mother claims her son had no firearm, excuse me she was NOT there and his history shows he carries firearms. Remind me the last time you demanded a black cop that killed a white person in self defense be investigated by the feds?

........ They are busy burning, looting, rioting and attacking people on the street as if that will solve anything. This vile group of rioters cry racism at every turn, then act like animals and wonder why people aren't listening to them. How do you discuss anything with people who are calling for the death of a person and attacking people and property left and right?

They are so full of hate right now that facts don't matter and the anger has escalated to crazy levels.

Some only understand violence and inflicting it on others...... wise people know this and conduct and prepare themselves accordingly.

Unlike you I do not ASSUME a cop is lying just because he is speaking. The cop was fired on, they recovered the weapon,the individual involved had a history of carrying illegal weapons. The local blacks want the fed to investigate not because a crime was committed but because a white cop in self defense shot a black man. The mother claims her son had no firearm, excuse me she was NOT there and his history shows he carries firearms. Remind me the last time you demanded a black cop that killed a white person in self defense be investigated by the feds?

I don't think the cop was white..I think he was some sort of mestizo with a hispanic surname.
Can't find a link with his name now, though...

Forum List

Back