The President flips off Arizona

Why apologize to, as you put it, "a petty egotistical tyrant.""?

Are you high already?

:lol:

Gov Boneyfinger has already milked her......Fuck the President, we are Arizona

Now she is grovelling for money. Shouldn't Boneyfinger put her ego aside and grovel for the people of Arizona?

if she cared about her constituents, Boney Finger would suck it up & go, hat-in-hand, to the President and ask him if he can bend the rules to accommodate the poor conservatives :( ;)

Poor Conservatives? I thought all conservatives were rich? :lol:

I live on the Jersey Shore and saw how much compassion Republucans showed Sandy victims

Yes, I am laughing my ass off

well i am glad you admit you are just another heartless asshole.....now i cant wait to see you in a thread trying to say you "care" about people or are saying how heartless those fucking Republicans are...
Those people demanded a Republican agenda

Now they are getting it

did they?.....when Diane Feinstein or Barbara Boxer open their yaps and vote for something ... am i as someone who did not vote for either one of them responsible for the shit they back?..... Republicans......1,131,802 vs Democrats..... 1,002,937 in the last Pres Election....seems like you are fucking over your own people RW.....but then i guess that's what you party people are all about.....fucking people over who don't agree with you.....and if your own are in the mix.....OH WELL....:dunno:

well i am glad you admit you are just another heartless asshole.....now i cant wait to see you in a thread trying to say you "care" about people or are saying how heartless those fucking Republicans are...

Now they are getting it

yeah lol. They're like "this is how things are supposed to be!!!" :mad: Then, when it happens to them, they say "well, to brown people is what we meant, keep fed assistance away from them" :cuckoo:

Brown people have nothing to with it you stupid fuck....Mexicans make up 27% of the population.....stick your racism up your ass ......

Now they are getting it

Wait until the next "perfect storm" knocks the shit out of your hovel....we'll control FEMA for the next 20 years after this dirtbag hero of yours is long gone.....good luck getting a nickel from us, blue boy. :lol:

^ah...so this is how you think.

how come you did say anything about the way RW thinks?....is he any different outside of the fact that he is a "fellow" Democrat?....

Last edited:

Now they are getting it

did they?.....when Diane Feinstein or Barbara Boxer open their yaps and vote for something ... am i as someone who did not vote for either one of them responsible for the shit they back?..... Republicans......1,131,802 vs Democrats..... 1,002,937 in the last Pres Election....seems like you are fucking over your own people RW.....but then i guess that's what you party people are all about.....fucking people over who don't agree with you.....and if your own are in the mix.....OH WELL....:dunno:

What are you talking about? That number you posted (Republicans 1,131,802 vs Democrats 1,002,937 stands for what? Certainly not the popular vote Obama vs Romney as Obama won by 2 million, and certainly not the number of Reps vs Dems in California as the count in May showed a lot more Dems than that. So, what are you talking about?

Arizona complains because....

They have always backed disaster aid for other states? No
They are strong supporters of federal aid? ........No
They pay more in federal taxes than they receive? No

Why is Arizona complaining again?

The federal govt owes us $700M for warehousing their illegals? YES.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Is hatewinger a strong supporter of the United States Constitution? No
Does hatewinger support civil rights for non-party members? No
Does hatewinger suck up a government pension? Yes

Why should hatewinger be protected by the Bill of Rights?

Oh, that's right - this is America, hatewinger is just too petty to grasp this....

they need to suck it up/man up & stop trying to get a hand out from the Federal government.

Now they are getting it

What are you talking about? That number you posted (Republicans 1,131,802 vs Democrats 1,002,937 stands for what? Certainly not the popular vote Obama vs Romney as Obama won by 2 million, and certainly not the number of Reps vs Dems in California as the count in May showed a lot more Dems than that. So, what are you talking about?

we are talking about Arizona...

Last edited:

they need to suck it up/man up & stop trying to get a hand out from the Federal government.

Dottie why dont you quit sucking RW's ass ......geezus if it aint Dean its someone else....

You don't think us Progressives have heard of Boneyfinger (Brewer (R)? :eusa_eh: Why don't you just worry about your own posts rw boi :eusa_hand: :thup:

Last edited:

We get more federal money than we send in because *ssholes like you set up the reservations in our state. Most of your federal "assistance" is sent there, not because we want it to but you decided to. Those indians you wanted removed from your state are now here and based on your agreement you have to pay for them.

Quit your bitching and pay the f*cking bill for us to house those you deem undesirable in your own locals. We still pay into the disaster program on top of that, has nothing to do with how much money is sent to the state or anything else.

We get more federal money than we send in because *ssholes like you set up the reservations in our state. Most of your federal "assistance" is sent there, not because we want it to but you decided to. Those indians you wanted removed from your state are now here and based on your agreement you have to pay for them.

Quit your bitching and pay the f*cking bill for us to house those you deem undesirable in your own locals. We still pay into the disaster program on top of that, has nothing to do with how much money is sent to the state or anything else.
The natives were there before you claimed it as "your state"

Your ignorance has been noted.

Your ignorance has been noted.
To which state were your Indians sent?

Oklahoma?

Arizona should flip off that pavement ape in washington and start racially profiling mexicans.

What goes around comes around, right OP?

Dreg. Scum sucker. Degenerate.

Forum List

Back