The President flips off Arizona

Aid was denied after a month for a reason. First of all I don't think obie gives a sh*t about the South West other than gaining illegal voters but the important thing to them was to hold off the request until Biden got his photo shoot with the dead and obie could come here for his speech.

Politics is the only goal of the boy president. Maybe if our governor ran up and hugged him like Christie...

Gotta love it, Arizonans come out on Thursday to call the President a n*gger and have their Disaster relief request denied on Friday

Federal government says no to aid for Arizona fire - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Arizona's top politicians blasted the Obama administration and federal officials over the denial of aid in the wake of the state's deadly wildfire.
The Yarnell Hill blaze killed 19 firefighters, called "hotshots," in late June, when it changed directions and engulfed them.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency denied the state's request for assistance based on insurance rules, it said in a statement Friday. It determined that not enough uninsured private individuals had become victims to warrant a payout.

You reap what you sow Arizona

We reap what we sow? Hot dry weather?

As a native Arizonan I speak for my whole state when I say "Fuck off rightwigner".

Gotta love it, Arizonans come out on Thursday to call the President a n*gger and have their Disaster relief request denied on Friday

(CNN) -- Arizona's top politicians blasted the Obama administration and federal officials over the denial of aid in the wake of the state's deadly wildfire.
The Yarnell Hill blaze killed 19 firefighters, called "hotshots," in late June, when it changed directions and engulfed them.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency denied the state's request for assistance based on insurance rules, it said in a statement Friday. It determined that not enough uninsured private individuals had become victims to warrant a payout.

Thanks for providing a prime example of how liberals think. You are glad people died and others are suffering because AZ officials had the nerve to disagree with your messiah's agenda.

Thanks for providing a prime example of how liberals think. You are glad people died and others are suffering because AZ officials had the nerve to disagree with your messiah's agenda.

Again, it's all about political revenge with these assholes.

New Jersey got the money it deserves
Arizona is receiving every cent that it deserves

Karma is a bitch

You can say Arizona does not qualify for federal aide RW.....thats a legit argument....but then when you laugh at the victims,which you have been doing, that makes you no better then those "Republicans" you are bitching about.......like i said...your shit stinks just as bad as any Republican you have been crying about....

I live on the Jersey Shore and saw how much compassion Republucans showed Sandy victims

Yes, I am laughing my ass off

well i am glad you admit you are just another heartless asshole.....now i cant wait to see you in a thread trying to say you "care" about people or are saying how heartless those fucking Republicans are...

You can say Arizona does not qualify for federal aide RW.....thats a legit argument....but then when you laugh at the victims,which you have been doing, that makes you no better then those "Republicans" you are bitching about.......like i said...your shit stinks just as bad as any Republican you have been crying about....

I live on the Jersey Shore and saw how much compassion Republucans showed Sandy victims

well i am glad you admit you are just another heartless asshole.....now i cant wait to see you in a thread trying to say you "care" about people or are saying how heartless those fucking Republicans are...
Those people demanded a Republican agenda

Now they are getting it

Now they are getting it

Wait until the next "perfect storm" knocks the shit out of your hovel....we'll control FEMA for the next 20 years after this dirtbag hero of yours is long gone.....good luck getting a nickel from us, blue boy. :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds to me you are the one that is childish and evil.

Of course, I even blasphemed Obama.

Resorting to name-calling when it is apparent that you are not familiar with the situation. I guess you don't recognize sarcasm?

Hatewinger is a hack, a partisan who is utterly devoid of even a semblance of integrity, a person who basis all judgements on the impact to the party - that which serves the party is good, that which does not is bad.

In other words, a typical democrat.

But, in spite of all that, how come you didn't think it was bad when Republicans in Congress didn't want to help Sandy victims?

Your rantings seem immature.

Apples and sandstorms, as you know - BUT the party has trained to you to spew this line.

FEMA applications to the areas affected by Sandy were fast tracked. Congress had no say in the matter and the administration was silent - the agency processed the claims as normal.

The vote on federal aid to cities affected had nothing at all to do with FEMA claims.

{The baseline measure up for a vote Tuesday provided roughly $17 billion for immediate recovery efforts, including funds directed to transit systems in New York and New Jersey, and to the Federal Emergency Management Agency's disaster relief fund.

Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen, a New Jersey Republican, introduced an amendment to the bill adding almost $34 billion to that figure. Fellow lawmakers from New Jersey and New York have said the combined $50 billion is necessary to provide needed relief for their states, where public transportation systems were damaged and many people's homes were destroyed during Sandy.

Frelinghuysen's amendment was voted upon separately by the House.

Some Republicans, concerned about the high price tag of the Sandy relief bill, introduced amendments calling for spending cuts that would offset the cost of the federal aid. In total, 13 amendments were approved by the House Rules Committee for consideration on the floor. }

House passes $50 billion-plus Sandy aid package ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

So despite the lies told on behalf of your shameful party, no one "blocked aid" or in anyway moved against FEMA claims.

However, this corrupt administration HAS moved to block FEMA claims from Arizona, motivated by political spite.

Now they are getting it

So, you believe that your shameful party should block all services to Republicans and non-party members?

Hatewingers perfect world:

911, what is your emergency?

Help, someone is breaking into my home.

Are you a Republican?

Wha? What? Look, he broke the window and has a gun.

ARE YOU A REPUBLICAN?

I don't understand, he's pointing a gun at me.

I asked if you are a Republican.

Yes, now send help.

Die bitch.

For the defiance of your leader? My what a horrid person you are.

19 dead fuck you.

Spoken like a true lib. Man you are whacked.

I'm thrilled you started this thread because it shows the true blood of a progressive.

Federal Disaster relief has nothing to do with the dead firefighters and everything to do with rebuilding homes destroyed by the fire

Arizona is a proud RED State.......let them foot the bill

"boot-strappers" (AKA- conservatives) are all talk when it comes to backing up their zany rw ideology w/ action :thup: :clap2:

Now they are getting it

yeah lol. They're like "this is how things are supposed to be!!!" :mad: Then, when it happens to them, they say "well, to brown people is what we meant, keep fed assistance away from them" :cuckoo:

yeah lol. They're like "this is how things are supposed to be!!!" :mad: Then, when it happens to them, they say "well, to brown people is what we meant, keep fed assistance away from them" :cuckoo:

Do you believe that now that Obama's fascist care is in place, political ideology and party registration should be considered prior to providing health care? Because Republicans and other non-retards opposed placing health care in the hands of well connected looters and the corrupt government bureaucrats profiting from the fascist symbiosis of federal and corporate power structures, can administrators and overseers rule that no care is to be given to them?

Everyone already knows the president is a petty egotistical tyrant

Maybe, for the good of the people of Arizona, Governor Boneyfinger should sincerely apologize. What is more important, her feelings or the people she serves?

Now they are getting it

Wait until the next "perfect storm" knocks the shit out of your hovel....we'll control FEMA for the next 20 years after this dirtbag hero of yours is long gone.....good luck getting a nickel from us, blue boy. :lol:

^ah...so this is how you think.

Maybe, for the good of the people of Arizona, Governor Boneyfinger should sincerely apologize. What is more important, her feelings or the people she serves?

Why apologize to, as you put it, "a petty egotistical tyrant.""?

Are you high already?

:lol:

Are you high already?

Gov Boneyfinger has already milked her......Fuck the President, we are Arizona

Now she is grovelling for money. Shouldn't Boneyfinger put her ego aside and grovel for the people of Arizona?

Are you high already?

Gov Boneyfinger has already milked her......Fuck the President, we are Arizona

Now she is grovelling for money. Shouldn't Boneyfinger put her ego aside and grovel for the people of Arizona?

if she cared about her constituents, Boney Finger would suck it up & go, hat-in-hand, to the President and ask him if he can bend the rules to accommodate the poor conservatives :( ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back