The President flips off Arizona

Gotta love it, Arizonans come out on Thursday to call the President a n*gger and have their Disaster relief request denied on Friday

Federal government says no to aid for Arizona fire - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Arizona's top politicians blasted the Obama administration and federal officials over the denial of aid in the wake of the state's deadly wildfire.
The Yarnell Hill blaze killed 19 firefighters, called "hotshots," in late June, when it changed directions and engulfed them.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency denied the state's request for assistance based on insurance rules, it said in a statement Friday. It determined that not enough uninsured private individuals had become victims to warrant a payout.

You reap what you sow Arizona

Hatewinger. I have no idea what forum leftist Zona called Obama - but it was proven that you were lying about the Arizona rally - which is what you leftists do.

But you support the concept that the federal government should deny funds to opponents of the ruler in DC?

Obama is a petty little fucker, so pissing on dead firefighters is precisely what I expect from the pile of shit - regardless of whether this is related to citizens opposing his sleazy rule.

Governor Boneyfinger has one huge set of balls to ask real Americans to bail her out after the way she has treated us

States rights Boneyfinger....states rights

Not really, scumbag. You believe that Obama is our supreme god, and that all assets belong to him, for him to allocate as he pleases. You are both childish and evil. But that isn't the case, Arizona is a state in the union, even if many voters oppose this pile of shit in the white house.

While you demand that a personal oath of loyalty to our dictator be the requirement for the federal government to do it's job - that is not the current law, and I'm afraid you'll have to take up arms to make it so.

I'm just teasing....

Of course, Arizona didn't REALLY call Obama a n*gger
Of course Obama just denied relief because they didn't meet federal standards

Sure hatewinger, we believe you... :cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

It has nothing to do with Governor Boneyfinger, or calling him a n*gger, or trying to keep Obama off the ballot, or demanding a birth certificate from Obama only, or Sheriff Joes birther investigation.....honest

Arizona's request for federal aid received all the scrutiny it deserved

Gotta love it, Arizonans come out on Thursday to call the President a n*gger and have their Disaster relief request denied on Friday

Federal government says no to aid for Arizona fire - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Arizona's top politicians blasted the Obama administration and federal officials over the denial of aid in the wake of the state's deadly wildfire.
The Yarnell Hill blaze killed 19 firefighters, called "hotshots," in late June, when it changed directions and engulfed them.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency denied the state's request for assistance based on insurance rules, it said in a statement Friday. It determined that not enough uninsured private individuals had become victims to warrant a payout.

You reap what you sow Arizona

Well your post certainly is proof of someone's pettiness.

It's not petty. It's vile. This is how libs think.

I didn't hear anyone calling Republican's in Congress vile when they refused to give Sandy victims any help - and all because they didn't like that Christie buddied up to Obama.

Now, that was petty.

It has nothing to do with Governor Boneyfinger, or calling him a n*gger, or trying to keep Obama off the ballot, or demanding a birth certificate from Obama only, or Sheriff Joes birther investigation.....honest

No one called dictator Obama anything - as we all know - I mean, you were proven a liar on this in the other thread, hatewinger.

Petty and criminal define Obama and his regime.

No one called dictator Obama anything - as we all know - I mean, you were proven a liar on this in the other thread, hatewinger.

Petty and criminal define Obama and his regime.

Who said there was no such thing as Karma? :lol:

House Republicans Refuse To Okay Relief For Hurricane Sandy Victims | Liberals Unite

Does it have anything to do with Arizona Congressmen and Senators voting against Sandy relief?

Of course not

Arizona was turned down because their application had no merit

A lot? Who the heck are you kidding? Name one that isn't! Come on I dare you!

Immie

i am giving them the benefit of the doubt.....there has to be a certain amount of Politicians from both sides who have some kind of integrity.....

You're kidding, right?

Immie

im hoping Immie.....the local politicians are not as jaded as the higher up guys.....so there is that......it is one of the reasons i vote 3rd party though....even if the person has integrity the party wont let him show it.....integrity is not allowed at the national level.........

Governor Boneyfinger has one huge set of balls to ask real Americans to bail her out after the way she has treated us

Not really, scumbag. You believe that Obama is our supreme god, and that all assets belong to him, for him to allocate as he pleases. You are both childish and evil. But that isn't the case, Arizona is a state in the union, even if many voters oppose this pile of shit in the white house.

While you demand that a personal oath of loyalty to our dictator be the requirement for the federal government to do it's job - that is not the current law, and I'm afraid you'll have to take up arms to make it so.

Sounds to me you are the one that is childish and evil. Resorting to name-calling when it is apparent that you are not familiar with the situation. I guess you don't recognize sarcasm?
But, in spite of all that, how come you didn't think it was bad when Republicans in Congress didn't want to help Sandy victims?

Your rantings seem immature.

Gotta love liberal compassion... if you disagree with us, fuck off and die already.

i have seen that from the right as well.....matter of fact i have had a few choice comments after being neg repped....just for being a..."federal worker"....and it was made worse when i said i was in a... "gasp"....Union....:eek:

The sins of Arizona. ........

Passed illegal immigration bill
Governor Boneyfinger
Sherriff Joe
Obama birther investigation
Calling the President a n*gger
Shot Gabby Giffords

And they want us to send them some money?

I don't thinks so baby

Arizona did all this?

You're mentally ill.... seriously.

RW thinks his shit dont stink and he thinks New Jersey is without sin....he was hanging with Dean i think....

are you saying YOU are a REAL American?....i hope not....REAL Americans dont giggle over other Americans who just suffered a disaster.....and your giggles have been nonstop for days now....

The sins of Arizona. ........

Passed illegal immigration bill
Governor Boneyfinger
Sherriff Joe
Obama birther investigation
Calling the President a n*gger
Shot Gabby Giffords

And they want us to send them some money?

I don't thinks so baby

Arizona did all this?

RW thinks his shit dont stink and he thinks New Jersey is without sin....he was hanging with Dean i think....

New Jersey got the money it deserves
Arizona is receiving every cent that it deserves

Karma is a bitch

Arizona did all this?

Karma is a bitch

You can say Arizona does not qualify for federal aide RW.....thats a legit argument....but then when you laugh at the victims,which you have been doing, that makes you no better then those "Republicans" you are bitching about.......like i said...your shit stinks just as bad as any Republican you have been crying about....

Karma is a bitch

You can say Arizona does not qualify for federal aide RW.....thats a legit argument....but then when you laugh at the victims,which you have been doing, that makes you no better then those "Republicans" you are bitching about.......like i said...your shit stinks just as bad as any Republican you have been crying about....

I live on the Jersey Shore and saw how much compassion Republucans showed Sandy victims

Yes, I am laughing my ass off

Karma is a bitch

I live on the Jersey Shore and saw how much compassion Republucans showed Sandy victims

I recommend you move to a more supportive state

-Geaux

I recommend you move to a more supportive state

-Geaux

Yeah, like Arizona? :lol:

Forum List

Back