Federal government says no to aid for Arizona fire that killed 19 firefighters

President Obama is more concerned with balancing the budget. Arizona did not need the federal requirements for emergency relief, should we change the rules just because they have so much affection for President Obama?

President Obama even interrupted his busy vacation to tell Arizona to fuck themselves

You talk about them not meeting requirements as a scapegoat for your hate because Obama did it and they are red.
Yet, you supported Chrichristie for spending 5 million of relief on ads.. :lol:
Those ads helped the economy, you said.. I thought it was for the victims? :doubt:
You have ZERO integrity

President Obama is more concerned with balancing the budget. Arizona did not need the federal requirements for emergency relief, should we change the rules just because they have so much affection for President Obama?

President Obama even interrupted his busy vacation to tell Arizona to fuck themselves

what a nasty ass...you must be proud you post for all to see..

some sick vindictive hateful people in the Democrat party

That is just the way vacations are...

Should you go to the beach or play golf?

or should you just tell Arizona to fuck off?

Yup.

Having a reserve stockpile of emergency funds always makes excellent economic sense.

I have a personal stockpile of emergency funds whether I need it or not.

Why shouldn't my state?

Why should Arizona be forced to beg the Federal Government for funds?

Cut out the middle man.

Yes, have every state stockpile food, medical supplies, communications equipment, shelters, helicopters, construction equipment ....just in case it is needed

Rather than have the Federal Government do it and bring it where and when it is needed

Conservative economic efficiency at its finest

Hell yes.

States SHOULD have their own stockpiles.

We all saw Katrina...we all saw Sandy.

FEMA doesn't work.

States can work together if they choose.

But yes, absolutely better at the state level, the Federal government is incompetent, regardless of who is in charge.

FEMA leaves many Sandy victims languishing - U.S. News

FEMA works just fine. It was horribly mismanaged for Katrina but citizens and elected officials of both parties are very happy with the way it worked after Sandy. The idea of stockpiling stuff in every state for their own use is just to stupid to address.

Wait a second....
We have a budget?

Since fucking when? :lol:

Wait a second....
We have a budget?

really, you would think they would be telling Obama and Democrats to stop fucking off and get a damn budget...but no, they are more worried about him telling Arizona to fuck off..

liberals just being two faced idiots as usual

Wait a second....
We have a budget?

really, you would think they would be telling Obama and Democrats to stop fucking off and get a damn budget...but no, they are more worried about him telling Arizona to fuck off..

liberals just being two faced NASTY idiots showing they are asses as usual

And if the Federales tried to help out, the good people of Arizona would be bitching about the government overstepping it's authority.

Given that BOTH senators Flake and McCain voted against Hurricane Sandy relief, I have NO Problems with Obama giving Arizona the finger

The vote against the Hurricane Sandy relief bill had a lot to do with the fact that it was set for $60
billion and it was filled with earmarks for states like Alaska and others for past disasters.And there was no oversight as to how the money was to be spent.Everybody was taking a slice of the pie.

And I don't blame people for voting that kind of shit down.

Ryan Opposition

House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican and his party’s 2012 vice presidential nominee, said he voted against the legislation because “it funds billions in grants for non-Sandy expenses,” including highway repairs in the Virgin Islands.

“We can provide aid without mismanaging our resources and without increasing our massive debt,” Ryan said in a statement.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-15/house-supports-17-billion-in-hurricane-sandy-relief.html

Last edited:
The vote against the Hurricane Sandy relief bill had a lot to do with the fact that it was set for $60
billion and it was filled with earmarks for states like Alaska and others for past disasters.And there was no oversight as to how the money was to be spent.Everybody was taking a slice of the pie.

And I don't blame people for voting that kind of shit down.

Ryan Opposition

House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican and his party’s 2012 vice presidential nominee, said he voted against the legislation because “it funds billions in grants for non-Sandy expenses,” including highway repairs in the Virgin Islands.

“We can provide aid without mismanaging our resources and without increasing our massive debt,” Ryan said in a statement.

House Completes $60 Billion in Hurricane Sandy Relief - Bloomberg

Alaska? Isn't that a RED State?

So Republicans load a disaster bill with pork for their state and then vote against it because it has pork in it

Is see the plan

Yes, have every state stockpile food, medical supplies, communications equipment, shelters, helicopters, construction equipment ....just in case it is needed

Rather than have the Federal Government do it and bring it where and when it is needed

Conservative economic efficiency at its finest

Hell yes.

States SHOULD have their own stockpiles.

We all saw Katrina...we all saw Sandy.

FEMA doesn't work.

States can work together if they choose.

But yes, absolutely better at the state level, the Federal government is incompetent, regardless of who is in charge.

FEMA leaves many Sandy victims languishing - U.S. News

FEMA works just fine. It was horribly mismanaged for Katrina but citizens and elected officials of both parties are very happy with the way it worked after Sandy. The idea of stockpiling stuff in every state for their own use is just to stupid to address.

Let me get this straight...when the Federal Government stockpiles supplies it's genius...but if the states do the same thing, it is "to stupid to address".

That is brilliant!

You could have saved some time and said "I have no rebuttal, but we can't have states being independent so I have to post something."

Okay, that's actually pretty long...but much more accurate.

and it was filled with earmarks for states like Alaska and others for past disasters.

You may ignore the rest of my comments and focus on what suits you I can't help that.
But the truth is there,ignore it as you Lefties always do.

and it was filled with earmarks for states like Alaska and others for past disasters.

You may ignore the rest of my comments and focus on what suits you I can't help that.
But the truth is there,ignore it as you Lefties always do.

Were the Virgin Islands hit by Sandy? It went through there

Ask Rep Ryan

Ryan is a fucking douchebag spitting in the faces of people suffering from a national disaster.......Sorry refugees, but you can't have federal relief because Republican Alaska put pork in your bill

Last edited:
A tragic fire is automatically a national disaster?

Let Arizona pay.......it builds character

Cool by me.

Eliminate FEMA, divide their budget among the states, and let states determine and respond to their own emergencies.

I never thought we would agree on anything RW...just goes to show you, never say never.

So let individual states stockpile emergency funds whether they need it or not rather than funnel emergency funds where and when it is needed

Conservative economics at its best

I think Katrina taught us that we should indeed, take care of our own. Our federal government can't be trusted to come to our aid. The take 5 days to get there after several days warning, when it only took them 2 days to get to tsunami victims 1/2 world away. Then, when Walmart started bringing in trucks with aid, FEMA turned them back. Nope, I'm all in favor of disbanding FEMA and having the states take care of their own. Neighboring states can also help faster than the federal government.

Cool by me.

Eliminate FEMA, divide their budget among the states, and let states determine and respond to their own emergencies.

I never thought we would agree on anything RW...just goes to show you, never say never.

So let individual states stockpile emergency funds whether they need it or not rather than funnel emergency funds where and when it is needed

I think Katrina taught us that we should indeed, take care of our own. Our federal government can't be trusted to come to our aid. The take 5 days to get there after several days warning, when it only took them 2 days to get to tsunami victims 1/2 world away. Then, when Walmart started bringing in trucks with aid, FEMA turned them back. Nope, I'm all in favor of disbanding FEMA and having the states take care of their own. Neighboring states can also help faster than the federal government.

Katrina taught us that small states that are not economic powerhouses cannot possibly afford to handle the effects of a storm as powerful as Katrina.

Taxpayers of Mississippi.......do you hear this?

Katrina taught us that small states that are not economic powerhouses cannot possibly afford to handle the effects of a storm as powerful as Katrina.

Yes, taking away citizens guns and turning back trucks with supplies was a "help".

Yes, taking away citizens guns and turning back trucks with supplies was a "help".

Not to mention rape by cops, complete abandonment of federal law etc. Locking thousands of souls into a stadium with no water.

Not to mention rape by cops, complete abandonment of federal law etc. Locking thousands of souls into a stadium with no water.

And don't forget the people that were shot as they tried to cross the bridge.

Oh yes.....if they had guns they would eat better

You are mixing up federal, state and local jurisdictions

But what the fuck, as long as you are having fun

Forum List

Back