The President flips off Arizona

The people of Arizona did not vote against aid for Sandy, their chosen Republican representatives did

so blame the fucking people right?.....ok RW Dean....got ya....:thup:

Yes, I do blame the people for continuing to elect these assholes

Sherriff Joe Arpaio? Are you kidding me?
Governor Boneyfinger?
you know what RW.....a lot of people you fuckers elect are assholes too....and you elect them over and over again....that's why this Country is in the shape its in......so don't act like somehow your shit don't stink....because it smells just as bad as anyone in Arizona....New Jersey aint exactly a beacon of righteous light up on a hill...

rightwingers true colors broke through with this thread...

ugly vindictive little person who eats, sleeps, and lives nothing but politics...it a sickness with some of these people and they are mostly in the democrat party..that is why politics today is nothing but DIRT and HATE (like this thread) from them

Last edited:

ugly vindictive little person who eats, sleeps, and lives nothing but politics...it a sickness with some of these people and they are mostly in the democrat party..that is why politics today is nothing but DIRT and HATE (like this thread) from them

the thing that got me Steph is we have people like RW and Dean on the left saying how people on the right have such disdain for disaster victims ......:dunno:

It seem like Obambam isn't professional enough to do his job if someone hurts his feelings by calling him names.

What a pussy.

Don't forget lies. He started this thread with an outright lie.

the thing that got me Steph is we have people like RW and Dean on the left saying how people on the right have such disdain for disaster victims ......:dunno:

Only blue states should get aid, dontchaknow. The rest can roll off into the river as far as people like him are concerned.

so blame the fucking people right?.....ok RW Dean....got ya....:thup:

Governor Boneyfinger?
you know what RW.....a lot of people you fuckers elect are assholes too....and you elect them over and over again....that's why this Country is in the shape its in......so don't act like somehow your shit don't stink....because it smells just as bad as anyone in Arizona....New Jersey aint exactly a beacon of righteous light up on a hill...

A lot? Who the heck are you kidding? Name one that isn't! Come on I dare you!

Immie

Governor Boneyfinger?

Immie

i am giving them the benefit of the doubt.....there has to be a certain amount of Politicians from both sides who have some kind of integrity.....

Immie

i am giving them the benefit of the doubt.....there has to be a certain amount of Politicians from both sides who have some kind of integrity.....

You're kidding, right?

Immie

The sins of Arizona. ........

Passed illegal immigration bill
Governor Boneyfinger
Sherriff Joe
Obama birther investigation
Calling the President a n*gger
Shot Gabby Giffords

And they want us to send them some money?

I don't thinks so baby

Governor Boneyfinger
Sherriff Joe
Shot Gabby Giffords

I don't thinks so baby

Arizona did all this?

You're mentally ill.... seriously.

Of course Brewer needs to get out of the sun. She wants to politicize this decision it is about private property owners and not for the firefighters. There is a process of appeal and it must be followed.

No difference between the Yarnell Hill fire and damage done by Sandy, Rita, Katrina....those were private property owners too.....blue states....no problem, red state, no aid.....EVEN AFTER IT WAS PROMISED by that piece of shit Biden at the memorial service for the 19 fallen. Barry is a lying pile of garbage...his whole team is nothing but criminals.

Governor Boneyfinger has one huge set of balls to ask real Americans to bail her out after the way she has treated us

States rights Boneyfinger....states rights

Governor Boneyfinger
Sherriff Joe
Shot Gabby Giffords

I don't thinks so baby

No problem....give us the $700,000,000 you owe us for lodging your new voters/border jumpers and we'll take care of Yarnell Hill......

LEGAL immigration bill.
Jan vs. Bull-dyke Janet Napolitano who left us $3B in the red
Yep, Joe proved the boy is a kenyan.
You already admitted the "n word" claim was a lie earlier.
Gabby got no protection from democRAT Tucson police chief or Pima County sheriff.

Looks like you don't know your ass from up, zippo. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Governor Boneyfinger
Sherriff Joe
Shot Gabby Giffords

I don't thinks so baby

No problem....give us the $700,000,000 you owe us for lodging your new voters/border jumpers and we'll take care of Yarnell Hill......

LEGAL immigration bill.
Gabby got no protection from democRAT Tucson police chief or Pima County sheriff.

Why doesn't Governor Boneyfinger use some of those illegals to clean up after her fire?

She can get Sherriff Joe to help is he isn't in jail

Governor Boneyfinger
Sherriff Joe
Shot Gabby Giffords

I don't thinks so baby

LEGAL immigration bill.

Why doesn't Governor Boneyfinger use some of those illegals to clean up after her fire?

She can get Sherriff Joe to help is he isn't in jail
Spoken like a true hateful Liberal.

Arizona does not believe in Federal Disaster Relief

Let them lead by example

We don't need no Federal Gubmint ....do we?

Forum List

Back