The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

Can anyone remember when a President has had his own "symbol" made up for him?

How is that suppose to be giving us hope?

Think about it folks. The man is EVIL

WHAT a damn shame

There are schools in France and England that are named after him
Gaza City names their streets and schools after suicide bombers. That's more profound.

What, more profound than naming things after this president??

I don't know.....maybe putting him on a coin or something
I'm thinking the dollar

I bet you top dollar that could happen!

I suggest a new coin that would reflect his worth. A 2 cent coin sounds about right to me.

right on ! we once had a two cent coin
2-cent-coin-value-top.jpg

we need to start producing them once more.

but now this two cent coin is worth far more than he is worth !!!!

the pictured two cent coin in "extremely fine" condition climbs to over $565.

i have several in "fine" condition and one in "good"

Faith, love of freedom, intelligence, energy of her citizens, and responsible/trustworthy leadership. Obama and his cronies must go.

So, I am confused. Do you agree or disagree with the quote of the President?

Its a sad thing to see someone who is so emotionally attached to a politician..unbelievable

Funny you should say that....

Have you seen this?

"The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising… As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J. Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon. "
Coulter, "Demonic," chapter two.

Not the subject of the OP. Are you even able to focus on an OP at all?

Hurt, huh?
Nope.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Obumble, the Failed Messiah, can serve-up pretty verbiage all day long, 'til the cows come home, but it's not gonna save his ass. He's had six years in-office and by now most of the country is praying for January 20, 2017 to get here quickly, before The Beast can do too much more damage to the Republic and its People.
Liberal Democrat's National Anthem

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!

Faith, love of freedom, intelligence, energy of her citizens, and responsible/trustworthy leadership. Obama and his cronies must go.

Its a sad thing to see someone who is so emotionally attached to a politician..unbelievable

Have you seen this?

"The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising… As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J. Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon. "

Initials??

Really? Just because "LBJ" and "JFK" flow better than "GWB", really? Or GHWB?
Where's WJC then? Where's JEC? BHO?
Da fuck is OJ doing in there?

You want emotional? "The guy you'd want to have a beer with"?... "morning in America"?
Ever hear of "I like Ike"?

That's marketing. It's a fixture of politics because with contemporary media running the show we don't elect candidates --- we buy a packaged personality product.

:eusa_hand:

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Have you seen this?

Initials??

Really? Just because "LBJ" and "JFK" flow better than "GWB", really? Or GHWB?
Where's WJC then? Where's JEC? BHO?
Da fuck is OJ doing in there?

You want emotional? "The guy you'd want to have a beer with"?... "morning in America"?
Ever hear of "I like Ike"?

That's marketing. It's a fixture of politics because with contemporary media running the show we don't elect candidates --- we buy a packaged personality product.

:eusa_hand:

Wow!

Really got under your skin, huh?

Truth'll do that.

Coulter....the best.

Obumble, the Failed Messiah, can serve-up pretty verbiage all day long, 'til the cows come home, but it's not gonna save his ass. He's had six years in-office and by now most of the country is praying for January 20, 2017 to get here quickly, before The Beast can do too much more damage to the Republic and its People.

The pussification of American men.

What, you have a pussy? !?!?!?!

So far, so good!

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine."

Not bad!

"As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Change that to "As their heirs, may I never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

And we have a winner. Kudos to Valerie Jarrett for writing this for Obama.

Oh, I see you came late to the party!

:rofl:
I was wrong about Valerie Jarrett and, as you can see, agreed that the first two sentences were just fine. I should have known that since the word I was not in the last sentence that Obama didn't say it. And never would!

They didn't call him "no drama Obama" in college for nothing. They are just cleverly put together words possibly authored by former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers who is alleged to have ghost written Barry Hussein's bio. They are just words to Obama. The man has no soul.

So, you think the quotes are actually from Bill Ayers? Really??
Can you give me one Obama accomplishment?

Well, let's see, in spite of an obstinate Republican Congress......he was able to pass ACA.....as we now call it Obamacare, because Obama does care. Bush was in there for 8 years and what did he accomplish? Two worthless wars, 4000+ Americans sacrificed, 3000+ died on 9/11 due to his inattention, and he put the country in the toilet in 2008...there are a whole lot more things that Obama accomplished, but for now, I think he's got Bush beat badly.

So every member of Congress is supposed to agree with a president. Really? Obama cares. That's funny.

They didn't call him "no drama Obama" in college for nothing. They are just cleverly put together words possibly authored by former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers who is alleged to have ghost written Barry Hussein's bio. They are just words to Obama. The man has no soul.

Well, let's see, in spite of an obstinate Republican Congress......he was able to pass ACA.....as we now call it Obamacare, because Obama does care. Bush was in there for 8 years and what did he accomplish? Two worthless wars, 4000+ Americans sacrificed, 3000+ died on 9/11 due to his inattention, and he put the country in the toilet in 2008...there are a whole lot more things that Obama accomplished, but for now, I think he's got Bush beat badly.

So every member of Congress is supposed to agree with a president. Really? Obama cares. That's funny.

I don't see where she said anything close to that

Can you point it out?

Can you point it out?
"Obstinate Republican Congress".

Can you point it out?
"Obstinate Republican Congress".

Harry Reid has 300 bill on his desk that he won't allow to come for a vote.

Tell harry Reid to stop being a drug mule and start doing his job

What, you have a pussy? !?!?!?!

Did you see me in that group singing a gay song? No you did not! Were you there?

Forum List

Back