The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!

WTF!

You find the words of a known liar and terribly corrupt politician, inspirational.

Is it any wonder that America is in so much terrible?

So,you find the President, who said these words, are from a "known liar and terribly corrupt politician"?

WTF man....where have you been?

Nearly all our recent presidents are KNOWN liars and terribly corrupt fools...as is nearly our entire political class.

Is this news to you?

not again

does this man have any new material he can read to us?

hope and change baby

So, you disagree with the President's words and their meaning?
Yes, you really are stupid and/or afflicted with mental illness. See a doctor.

I thought you were going away once you so graciously conceded.

So, not only are you a fascist, you are a lying fascist. THANKS for clearing that up.
Im not the one approvingly quoting the biggest threat to democracy this country has seen for 50 years.

not again

hope and change baby

So, not only are you a fascist, you are a lying fascist. THANKS for clearing that up.
Im not the one approvingly quoting the biggest threat to democracy this country has seen for 50 years.

So, you are saying that the President, who said these words, is the "biggest threat to democracy this country has seen for 50 years"?

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

These seem like strong Republican values.....why is the right outraged?

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

WTF!

You find the words of a known liar and terribly corrupt politician, inspirational.

So,you find the President, who said these words, are from a "known liar and terribly corrupt politician"?

Nearly all our recent presidents are KNOWN liars and terribly corrupt fools...as is nearly our entire political class.

Is this news to you?

Hmmm.... interesting...

not again

hope and change baby

So, you are saying that the President, who said these words, is the "biggest threat to democracy this country has seen for 50 years"?
I realize you have trouble reading and making appropriate conclusions, because you're stupid. But yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

Static still has bad for Obama. He's in the 30% die hard cult members...so he'll beat the hell out you if you speak badly of his hero...

sad and pathetic really:banana2:

I realize you have trouble reading and making appropriate conclusions, because you're stupid. But yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

What do you object to in what he said?

not again

hope and change baby

Will you stop with the bullshit and make your point already!!
We know it's going to be a stupid one so just get it over with.

WTF!

Is this news to you?

Hmmm.... interesting...

I am so glad you find the truth "interesting."

How many times does this have to be said?
We dont give a shit what he says!!!

No, little fascist, just wanted your exact words on record. Thank you.

I get it

All that really matters is that you hate him

WTF!

Is this news to you?

Hmmm.... interesting...

I am so glad you find the truth "interesting."

Oh, just interested to hear your viewpoint.

I get it

All that really matters is that you hate him

Apparently, that is the case. But I sense that a number of people really DO disagree with what the President said.

I guess you missed this.

Somehow you missed the question:

What could you possibly object to in:
There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

ah yes, it's just the "RIGHT" in the 70% disapproval of him. you ever think people are sick of hearing his lies, empty speeches, talking down at us, etc?

naaa, it couldn't be that for you cult members of his

you and the static needs to regain your manhood.

Forum List

Back