The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

These seem like strong Republican values.....why is the right outraged?
I guess you missed this.

Somehow you missed the question:

What could you possibly object to in:
There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

Maybe you missed the answer. The problem is that people in small towns cling bitterly to guns and religion. Do you support the president's statement there?

Im not the one approvingly quoting the biggest threat to democracy this country has seen for 50 years.

So, you are saying that the President, who said these words, is the "biggest threat to democracy this country has seen for 50 years"?
I realize you have trouble reading and making appropriate conclusions, because you're stupid. But yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

What do you object to in what he said?

How many times does this have to be said?
We dont give a shit what he says!!!

I get it

All that really matters is that you hate him

Ya think?
I dont know about you but I dont care for liars.

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

ah yes, it's just the "RIGHT" in the 70% disapproval of him. you ever think people are sick of hearing his lies, empty speeches, talking down at us, etc?

naaa, it couldn't be that for you cult members of his

you and the static needs to regain your manhood.

I will have fun with your 70% lie later.

"you and the static needs to regain your manhood"

I think you broke the intergalactic translator with that one.

I guess you missed this.

There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

Maybe you missed the answer. The problem is that people in small towns cling bitterly to guns and religion. Do you support the president's statement there?

Well, actually, in a lot of small towns, they do.

Sometimes the truth really can hurt.

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!

Why yes, our 'Conservatives' here have great hope for the future. They hope that ebola spreads and they can make political hay out of it. They hope for an economic debacle at least as great as the one they created in 2008, so that we will forget that one. They hope for more Americans out of work, and homeless, so they can blame that on the President.

I guess you missed this.

No, that's the "faith"the president was extolling in your quote.
So which is it, Einstein? They cant both be true.

ah yes, it's just the "RIGHT" in the 70% disapproval of him. you ever think people are sick of hearing his lies, empty speeches, talking down at us, etc?

that's all you got? beating people up? by golly that is all you have

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Giving-a-raspberry-busyminds.ae_.jpg

Be sure and thank his speech writer.
And I gotta feeling it's going to take more than a flowery speech to save dumbass from going down as the worst president in history.

So, you think that the President's speech-writer wrote that?

Considering the guy never leaves home without his teleprompter I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

He's played a lot of golf, but also one of the most courageous POTUSes ever. :thup:

MY GAWD, who the hell speaks like that. We need a frikken decoder ring for that BS

AND here is static^^^^^:puke3:

I guess you missed this.

I see no relation to the quote in the OP, so it seems you are just engaging in your Rabbi shuffle

MY GAWD, who the hell speaks like that. We need a frikken decoder ring for that BS

You just don't recognize historic quotes when you see them

The President was spot on

that's all you got? beating people up? by golly that is all you have

Your fantasies are interesting but not cogent to this OP. No one talked about beating people up. You just made that up. Why must you lie so?? Poor Stephanie.

Be sure and thank his speech writer.
And I gotta feeling it's going to take more than a flowery speech to save dumbass from going down as the worst president in history.

So, you think that the President's speech-writer wrote that?

Considering the guy never leaves home without his teleprompter I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

He's played a lot of golf, but also one of the most courageous POTUSes ever. :thup:

I hear he played more rounds of golf than any President in history

I guess you missed this.

Not all faiths are the same. Some are extreme. Some are not. Some are loving. Some are not.

Discernment, little Rabbi, discernment.

I guess you missed this.

Not all faiths are the same. Some are extreme. Some are not. Some are loving. Some are not.

So when Obama talked about Faith in your fatuous quotation, he was really joking?
You're getting played like a cheap piano here.

So, you are saying that the President, who spoke those words, is essentially full of BS.

So when Obama talked about Faith in your fatuous quotation, he was really joking?
You're getting played like a cheap piano here.

Oh, I don't think so, little Rabbi.

Forum List

Back