The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

These seem like strong Republican values.....why is the right outraged?
I guess you missed this.

Somehow you missed the question:

What could you possibly object to in:
There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

Maybe you missed the answer. The problem is that people in small towns cling bitterly to guns and religion. Do you support the president's statement there?

I think the liberals really do want to take away the rights of Americans. They are all government lackeys. The way they suck on Obama's man boobs really makes me want to hurl.

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!
Giving-a-raspberry-busyminds.ae_.jpg

:lol: The Office was a great show, and that picture is perfect!

Be sure and thank his speech writer.
And I gotta feeling it's going to take more than a flowery speech to save dumbass from going down as the worst president in history.

So, you think that the President's speech-writer wrote that?

Considering the guy never leaves home without his teleprompter I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

He's played a lot of golf, but also one of the most courageous POTUSes ever. :thup:

:thup:

Be sure and thank his speech writer.
And I gotta feeling it's going to take more than a flowery speech to save dumbass from going down as the worst president in history.

So, you think that the President's speech-writer wrote that?

Considering the guy never leaves home without his teleprompter I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

He's played a lot of golf, but also one of the most courageous POTUSes ever. :thup:

I hear he played more rounds of golf than any President in history

Not sure if exact stats were ever kept on that one...

There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."
"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

It is a great quote that will be remembered for 50 years

I guess you missed this.

Maybe you missed the answer. The problem is that people in small towns cling bitterly to guns and religion. Do you support the president's statement there?

I think the liberals really do want to take away the rights of Americans. They are all government lackeys. The way they suck on Obama's man boobs really makes me want to hurl.

So, what to you think of the quotes from the President?

And a few more... maybe even 57...

I bet it will be remembered for far longer than 50 years.

what's that saying when you have nothing else:

just dazzle them with BULLSHIT

Obama has that one down to a tee

And a few more... maybe even 57...

Like, uh, the 57 states?!?!?!?

:rofl:

That VP of his though.... not sure if he's trustworthy... :eusa_shifty:

That VP of his though.... not sure if I trust him. :eusa_shifty:

Yeah, that guy really put his foot in his mouth.

That VP of his though.... not sure if I trust him. :eusa_shifty:

Yeah, that guy really put his foot in his mouth.

A bit of a shadowy character.

I guess you missed this.

I see no relation to the quote in the OP, so it seems you are just engaging in your Rabbi shuffle

Thats because you're dumb.
So when Obama extols Faith in one quote and associates it with clinging bitterly in small towns in another, which one is true? They cant both be.

Well, actually, in a lot of small towns, they do.

Sometimes the truth really can hurt.
No, that's the "faith"the president was extolling in your quote.
So which is it, Einstein? They cant both be true.

Not all faiths are the same. Some are extreme. Some are not. Some are loving. Some are not.

Discernment, little Rabbi, discernment.
So when Obama talked about Faith in your fatuous quotation, he was really joking?
You're getting played like a cheap piano here.

Oh, I don't think so, little Rabbi.
Denial. Also not a river in Nedersachsen.
You've been thoroughly discredited. Totally humiliated. Your little troll thread has unmasked you as:
Unable to read
Unable to understand
Unable to respond to questions
Unable to draw correct inferences
Unable to reason effectively.
You're just one big ole fail here.

So, you think that the things that the President said are just bullshit?

yep, I personally don't care to be lied by a President. you know, If YOU LIKE your plan you can keep your plan. and we can go on and on
hey you don't care so go kiss the ground he walks on.

Well, actually, in a lot of small towns, they do.

Sometimes the truth really can hurt.
No, that's the "faith"the president was extolling in your quote.
So which is it, Einstein? They cant both be true.

Not all faiths are the same. Some are extreme. Some are not. Some are loving. Some are not.

Discernment, little Rabbi, discernment.
So when Obama talked about Faith in your fatuous quotation, he was really joking?
You're getting played like a cheap piano here.

Oh, I don't think so, little Rabbi.
Denial. Also not a river in Nedersachsen.
You've been thoroughly discredited. Totally humiliated. Your little troll thread has unmasked you as:
Unable to read
Unable to understand
Unable to respond to questions
Unable to draw correct inferences
Unable to reason effectively.
You're just one big ole fail here.

Your anger issues are fun to read, but not really cogent to the OP at all.

So, you think that the things that the President said are just bullshit?

yep, I personally don't care to be lied by a President. you know, If YOU LIKE your plan you can keep your plan. and we can go on and on
hey you don't care so go kiss the ground he walks on.

Ok, let's go with that. You believe that the words I quoted, that the President said, are bullshit. Ok, got it.

Forum List

Back