The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

I see no relation to the quote in the OP, so it seems you are just engaging in your Rabbi shuffle
Thats because you're dumb.
So when Obama extols Faith in one quote and associates it with clinging bitterly in small towns in another, which one is true? They cant both be.

I'm dumb?

You're the moron who thinks that Obama quote has anything to do with the OP

You have still not said why you oppose to what was said in the OP. Seems like strong Republican values
Obama made two statements about faith. In the one he extols it as a traditional American value. In the other he condemns it a crutch for bitterness.
So which is it?

So since when does clutching to one's faith have to have a negative connotation?

My, for someone who wanted to leave in a huff, little princess Rabbi, you sure are still here!!!

:lol:
Like I said, you cannot read a sentence and draw a reasonable inference from it. That's because you're stupid. Stupid people do that sort of stuff.

So, I gather that the shock-therapy is not going as well as you hoped for.

So when Obama extols Faith in one quote and associates it with clinging bitterly in small towns in another, which one is true? They cant both be.

I'm dumb?

You have still not said why you oppose to what was said in the OP. Seems like strong Republican values
Obama made two statements about faith. In the one he extols it as a traditional American value. In the other he condemns it a crutch for bitterness.
So which is it?

So since when does clutching to one's faith have to have a negative connotation?

My, for someone who wanted to leave in a huff, little princess Rabbi, you sure are still here!!!

:lol:
Like I said, you cannot read a sentence and draw a reasonable inference from it. That's because you're stupid. Stupid people do that sort of stuff.

So, I gather that the shock-therapy is not going as well as you hoped for.
I had no idea you were taking shock therapy. I didnt know it could cure stupid but keep trying. Turn up the voltage some. I heard maybe it helps.

W
Somehow you missed the question:

What could you possibly object to in:
There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."
Maybe you missed the answer. The problem is that people in small towns cling bitterly to guns and religion. Do you support the president's statement there?
I see no relation to the quote in the OP, so it seems you are just engaging in your Rabbi shuffle

I'm dumb?

What's wrong is the POS talks out of both sides of his mouth and never practices what he preaches. A dedicated communist, he uses the talking points of the Communist Manifesto.

:wtf:

There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!
All Obama has is words. His is the administration engaged in an unprecedented attack on the 1A. His administration is engaged in unprecedented attacks on dissent through the IRS and other agencies. This is the president who won the Nobel Peace Prize and has since bombed everything in sight and sent drones to kill people.
And amazingly morons like you fall for it every time.

Funny, when Bush started unnecessary wars and over 4000 of our men gave their lives, and many innocent people were killed in Iraq, all the ones on the right could do was defend Bush. I guess those people didn't matter then, but now, because it is Obama, they matter? The only reason we're having to deal with all these terrorists is because of Bush's decision to invade a country that hadn't done squat to us....Bush is the one that you should be dissing now, not Obama. Obama has had to deal with the shit that Bush left behind, including the economy, unemployment and other crap that Obama has fixed.

The President also said this not too long ago:

“You do not lead by hitting people over the head -- that's assault, not leadership.”

I can understand that Righties might not like that one, considering that Obama never served in the US armed forces, but it is interesting.

Well said, Mr. President.

I like this one too:
"The hope of the world is that wisdom can arrest conflict between brothers. I believe that war is the deadly harvest of arrogant and unreasoning minds."

Hear hear.

:salute:

“You do not lead by hitting people over the head -- that's assault, not leadership.”

I can understand that Righties might not like that one, considering that Obama never served in the US armed forces, but it is interesting.

I like this one too:
"The hope of the world is that wisdom can arrest conflict between brothers. I believe that war is the deadly harvest of arrogant and unreasoning minds."

Hear hear.

Yes, well said, Mr. President. Americans can be proud of this president for those words.

You seem to be missing the point that Obama's words do not match his actions.

how so? explain.

I like this one too:

Hear hear.

When the President said: Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

He marked his presidency as a historic presidency. He is CLEARLY a top ten President

how so? explain.

Here's where you play stupid...
So predictable.

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!
All Obama has is words. His is the administration engaged in an unprecedented attack on the 1A. His administration is engaged in unprecedented attacks on dissent through the IRS and other agencies. This is the president who won the Nobel Peace Prize and has since bombed everything in sight and sent drones to kill people.
And amazingly morons like you fall for it every time.

Funny, when Bush started unnecessary wars and over 4000 of our men gave their lives, and many innocent people were killed in Iraq, all the ones on the right could do was defend Bush. I guess those people didn't matter then, but now, because it is Obama, they matter? The only reason we're having to deal with all these terrorists is because of Bush's decision to invade a country that hadn't done squat to us....Bush is the one that you should be dissing now, not Obama. Obama has had to deal with the shit that Bush left behind, including the economy, unemployment and other crap that Obama has fixed.
The reason the U.S. has to deal with terrorists goes back far longer than George W. Bush, though he certainly made the problem worse.

I like this one too:

Hear hear.

When the President said: Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

He marked his presidency as a historic presidency. He is CLEARLY a top ten President

Yes, it's almost a "swords into plowshares" moment, if you ask me. I can understand that Righties might not like his longing for peace so much, but I find it a good thing.

I like this one too:

Hear hear.

I was gonna post that! :mad:

;)

how so? explain.

So predictable.

Ok, interesting. So, tell me, when has the President hit people on the head?

W
Maybe you missed the answer. The problem is that people in small towns cling bitterly to guns and religion. Do you support the president's statement there?

I'm dumb?

What's wrong is the POS talks out of both sides of his mouth and never practices what he preaches. A dedicated communist, he uses the talking points of the Communist Manifesto.

:wtf:

I don't object to the words. What I object to is he doesn't adhere to them. He's a slippery, evil POS and he has made the Pied Piper look like a hero.

I like this one too:

Hear hear.

I was gonna post that! :mad:

;)

Well, well, we don't want to overload our Conservative friends with too many words of the President, now do we??

how so? explain.

So predictable.

If you're so smart why don't you explain what he meant?

Forum List

Back