The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

I don't object to the words. What I object to is he doesn't adhere to them. He's a slippery, evil POS and he has made the Pied Piper look like a hero.

Well, I respect your opinon, but I do not share it.

And as usual, the right has to resort to insults and name-calling, because they really can't back up what they say. Saying they heard it on Faux News doesn't cover it anymore.
Calling a spade a spade is not name calling, Mertex. One question, though. Does anyone know anything about this man? Every President we've had has been catalogued from birth to death except this one. Why is everything in his life a closely guarded secret? Why have people made statements, revealed information and next day say they made a mistake. Something fishy there
I am unaware of any secrets. His life is an open book and he is respected around the world as a great American

Now I know you're trolling...

There are schools in France and England that are named after him

I agree.

He sounds great speaking the words but of course they are only words.

He's made a point of pointing out that there is nothing Exemplary about America.

Kinda makes ya wonder if he's lying through his teeth every time he makes one of those "great" speechs.

Oh yeah. He's a top ten POTUS all right. RW is out to lunch as usual. He'll be right up there one step below Carter. Right where he belongs.

I bet you like this quote more:

"I have just realized that it is due to you, and to Mr. James Thomas and his staff of the Army Navy Country Club that the putting green here on the White House lawn is already in such excellent condition. I assure you that I get a great deal of pleasure and relaxation out of using the green in an occasional late afternoon hour."

Amirite?
He does play too much fucking golf

And spends a lot of time at Camp David.

I am unaware of any secrets. His life is an open book and he is respected around the world as a great American
I think because his real life doesn't match the Birther's idea or Faux News interpretation they feel that it's not right.

I wonder how they're going to explain Mr Ted Cruz when he starts to campaign?

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!

I wasn't sure weather Obama is stupid or evil ,but I think it's safe to say he's genuinely evil. He turns the IRS and NSA loose on the very people who love freedom! He has turned the Entire Middle East over to Jihadists and extremists! He allowed Ebola to come to our shore and he intentionally disbursed disease vectors into our schools.

He is also a pathological liar. He can sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy whatever he thinks you like to hear, you;re a fool if you believe him.

He needs to be stopped

W
What's wrong is the POS talks out of both sides of his mouth and never practices what he preaches. A dedicated communist, he uses the talking points of the Communist Manifesto.

:wtf:

What could you possibly object to in:
There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."
I don't object to the words. What I object to is he doesn't adhere to them. He's a slippery, evil POS and he has made the Pied Piper look like a hero.

And as usual, the right has to resort to insults and name-calling, because they really can't back up what they say. Saying they heard it on Faux News doesn't cover it anymore.
Calling a spade a spade is not name calling, Mertex. One question, though. Does anyone know anything about this man? Every President we've had has been catalogued from birth to death except this one. Why is everything in his life a closely guarded secret? Why have people made statements, revealed information and next day say they made a mistake. Something fishy there

Hey, he has roots in Kansas. Doesn't get more American than that.

I agree.

He's made a point of pointing out that there is nothing Exemplary about America.

Kinda makes ya wonder if he's lying through his teeth every time he makes one of those "great" speechs.

Oh yeah. He's a top ten POTUS all right. RW is out to lunch as usual. He'll be right up there one step below Carter. Right where he belongs.

"I have just realized that it is due to you, and to Mr. James Thomas and his staff of the Army Navy Country Club that the putting green here on the White House lawn is already in such excellent condition. I assure you that I get a great deal of pleasure and relaxation out of using the green in an occasional late afternoon hour."

Amirite?

Well --- he did, but doesn't any more.

They didn't call him "no drama Obama" in college for nothing. They are just cleverly put together words possibly authored by former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers who is alleged to have ghost written Barry Hussein's bio. They are just words to Obama. The man has no soul.

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!

I wasn't sure weather Obama is stupid or evil ,but I think it's safe to say he's genuinely evil. He turns the IRS and NSA loose on the very people who love freedom! He has turned the Entire Middle East over to Jihadists and extremists! He allowed Ebola to come to our shore and he intentionally disbursed disease vectors into our schools.

He is also a pathological liar. He can sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy whatever he thinks you like to hear, you;re a fool if you believe him.

He needs to be stopped
What the hell do you object to in what he said in the OP?

They didn't call him "no drama Obama" in college for nothing. They are just cleverly put together words possibly authored by former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers who is alleged to have ghost written Barry Hussein's bio. They are just words to Obama. The man has no soul.

So, you think the quotes are actually from Bill Ayers? Really??

Gaza City names their streets and schools after suicide bombers. That's more profound.

I agree.

Amirite?

Well --- he did, but doesn't any more.
True...I hear he no longer plays

Gaza City names their streets and schools after suicide bombers. That's more profound.

Aren't you proud that European countries would honor him?

So, are you saying that Gaza City is equivalent to France and England?

I agree.

Amirite?
He spent too much fucking time on golf
But he gets his real job done: Fund Raising and blasting America.

What, more profound than naming things after this president??

So, you think the quotes are actually from Bill Ayers? Really??
Can you give me one Obama accomplishment?

Aren't you proud that European countries would honor him?

And well they should.

Forum List

Back