The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."
"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

It is a great quote that will be remembered for 50 years

I bet it will be remembered for far longer than 50 years.

That VP of his though.... not sure if he's trustworthy... :eusa_shifty:
Most people think he is a jerk

Denial. Also not a river in Nedersachsen.
You've been thoroughly discredited. Totally humiliated. Your little troll thread has unmasked you as:
Unable to read
Unable to understand
Unable to respond to questions
Unable to draw correct inferences
Unable to reason effectively.
You're just one big ole fail here.

Swiiiiiiing anna miss.

130119203809-stan-musial-650-p1-single-image-cut%281%29.jpg

Just can't hit the curveball. :(

You've been thoroughly discredited. Totally humiliated. Your little troll thread has unmasked you as:
Unable to read
Unable to understand

Swiiiiiiing anna miss.

My, look at that perfect batting position!!!!

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

These seem like strong Republican values.....why is the right outraged?
I guess you missed this.

Somehow you missed the question:

What could you possibly object to in:
There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

Maybe you missed the answer. The problem is that people in small towns cling bitterly to guns and religion. Do you support the president's statement there?

I see no relation to the quote in the OP, so it seems you are just engaging in your Rabbi shuffle

Thats because you're dumb.
So when Obama extols Faith in one quote and associates it with clinging bitterly in small towns in another, which one is true? They cant both be.

I'm dumb?

You're the moron who thinks that Obama quote has anything to do with the OP

You have still not said why you oppose to what was said in the OP. Seems like strong Republican values

Unable to read
Unable to understand

Swiiiiiiing anna miss

Stan Musial usually didn't miss and he KILLED the curveball

what's that saying when you have nothing else:

just dazzle them with BULLSHIT

Obama has that one down to a tee

So, you think that the things that the President said are just bullshit?

yep, I personally don't care to be lied by a President. you know, If YOU LIKE your plan you can keep your plan. and we can go on and on
hey you don't care so go kiss the ground he walks on.

Ok, let's go with that. You believe that the words I quoted, that the President said, are bullshit. Ok, got it.

no you don't. You'll be on your knees to him even when he leaves office. stop kidding around

Unable to read
Unable to understand

Swiiiiiiing anna miss

Yup. But Rabbi...... eeehhh, not so much.

The President also said this not too long ago:

“You do not lead by hitting people over the head -- that's assault, not leadership.”

I can understand that Righties might not like that one, considering that Obama never served in the US armed forces, but it is interesting.

Well said, Mr. President.

I guess you missed this.

Maybe you missed the answer. The problem is that people in small towns cling bitterly to guns and religion. Do you support the president's statement there?

I see no relation to the quote in the OP, so it seems you are just engaging in your Rabbi shuffle

So when Obama extols Faith in one quote and associates it with clinging bitterly in small towns in another, which one is true? They cant both be.

I'm dumb?

You have still not said why you oppose to what was said in the OP. Seems like strong Republican values

Obama made two statements about faith. In the one he extols it as a traditional American value. In the other he condemns it a crutch for bitterness.
So which is it?

W
I guess you missed this.

I'm dumb?

What's wrong is the POS talks out of both sides of his mouth and never practices what he preaches. A dedicated communist, he uses the talking points of the Communist Manifesto.

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

It is a great quote that will be remembered for 50 years

I bet it will be remembered for far longer than 50 years.

That VP of his though.... not sure if he's trustworthy... :eusa_shifty:
Most people think he is a jerk

And not real good with the public, even when he was a Senator.

“You do not lead by hitting people over the head -- that's assault, not leadership.”

I can understand that Righties might not like that one, considering that Obama never served in the US armed forces, but it is interesting.

How about this? Stop talking and get out of the way! So which is it?

I'm dumb?

Obama made two statements about faith. In the one he extols it as a traditional American value. In the other he condemns it a crutch for bitterness.
So which is it?

So since when does clutching to one's faith have to have a negative connotation?

My, for someone who wanted to leave in a huff, little princess Rabbi, you sure are still here!!!

:lol:

Nice vid!! Uh, I didn't hear him say in the vid that he would be hitting people on the head, or?

No, that's the "faith"the president was extolling in your quote.
So which is it, Einstein? They cant both be true.

Not all faiths are the same. Some are extreme. Some are not. Some are loving. Some are not.

Discernment, little Rabbi, discernment.
So when Obama talked about Faith in your fatuous quotation, he was really joking?
You're getting played like a cheap piano here.

Oh, I don't think so, little Rabbi.
Unable to read
Unable to understand

Your anger issues are fun to read, but not really cogent to the OP at all.
Your stupidity issues are only too obvious here. You've been pwned so often you think you're in a slave market. Anger. That's a desperate deflection.

Unable to read
Unable to understand

Swiiiiiiing anna miss

Yup. But Rabbi...... eeehhh, not so much.

Rabbi throws like a girl

I'm dumb?

So which is it?

So since when does clutching to one's faith have to have a negative connotation?

My, for someone who wanted to leave in a huff, little princess Rabbi, you sure are still here!!!

Like I said, you cannot read a sentence and draw a reasonable inference from it. That's because you're stupid. Stupid people do that sort of stuff.

Nice vid!! Uh, I didn't hear him say in the vid that he would be hitting people on the head, or?

No, you didnt hear it. Because you'er stupid. Keep posting and provng my point over and over.

Still has nothing to do with the OP

But keep trying Rabbi...your floundering is quite amusing

Forum List

Back