The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Then it's up to you whites to convince them of it. But first you have to work to get rid of their racism. That cowardly you can't change hearts and mind mentality that white democrats use with white racists needs to go.

I have no concern with white racists. They are extremely rare and immediately shut down. My concern is with you Stalinists. You are openly racist and plow the absurd line that "since it only be whitey dat you be hatin, iz all okie dokie."

Virtually ALL racism in this country comes from the left, and is aimed squarely at white people, which the party preaches hatred against 24/7 on the propaganda networks.

So, you can't get rid of self awareness?

The problem you have is your own, not mine. You call me a racist because you have a fucked up dead ass wrong understanding of racism as it has been convoluted by whites like yourself. For me to respond to a white man who tells me how I should be grateful to whites for freeing me as a fucked up honky is not so an angry response to a racist belief. Do I believe all whites are fucked up honkies? No/ But did the guy who made the comment to me believe all backs should be grateful to whites for our freedom? Yes. To you that's the same thing which is why I can say that you are an idiot.

Every reasonable person who has read your hundreds and hundreds of blatantly racist comments here knows that you ARE a filthy racist hypocrite. Own it, or change it.

No they do not. Not those who are reasonable. Only silly scum like you. The majority of the posters here are white racists. So of course they will call me a racist for talking about their racism and the continuing racism of whites on top of how they built a racist system using law and policy. I don't own what I am not.

Until you grow up and learn to be honest with yourself, you will just be another ignorant racist like so many others here.

"you may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

I'm plenty grown ........

Not enough to be honest with yourself, evidently.

The problem you have is your own, not mine. You call me a racist because you have a fucked up dead ass wrong understanding of racism as it has been convoluted by whites like yourself. For me to respond to a white man who tells me how I should be grateful to whites for freeing me as a fucked up honky is not so an angry response to a racist belief. Do I believe all whites are fucked up honkies? No/ But did the guy who made the comment to me believe all backs should be grateful to whites for our freedom? Yes. To you that's the same thing which is why I can say that you are an idiot.

Every reasonable person who has read your hundreds and hundreds of blatantly racist comments here knows that you ARE a filthy racist hypocrite. Own it, or change it.

No they do not. Not those who are reasonable. Only silly scum like you. The majority of the posters here are white racists. So of course they will call me a racist for talking about their racism and the continuing racism of whites on top of how they built a racist system using law and policy. I don't own what I am not.

Until you grow up and learn to be honest with yourself, you will just be another ignorant racist like so many others here.

"you may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

:uhoh3:
You aren't "found guilty" in civil court, moron. You simply win the case or lose it.

As long as fraud is a crime,, Trump s a criminal. When fraud becomes legal, then you can say what you are now.

He wasn't indicted for fraud, moron. He was simply sued. Any accusations made in a lawsuit have no implications in criminal court.

Fraud is a crime. Trump is a criminal.
But Hillary is not. :wtf:

No Hillary is not. Just because the only thing you listen to and don't question is propaganda from the right wing media doesn't make her a criminal no matter how many times Hannity tells you she is.

So, Mafia Don Hillary is "not a criminal" by merit of her being in the inner party and not subject to the laws that are designed to rule the proles and Republicans?

:uhoh3:
You aren't "found guilty" in civil court, moron. You simply win the case or lose it.

As long as fraud is a crime,, Trump s a criminal. When fraud becomes legal, then you can say what you are now.

He wasn't indicted for fraud, moron. He was simply sued. Any accusations made in a lawsuit have no implications in criminal court.

Fraud is a crime. Trump is a criminal.
But Hillary is not. :wtf:

No Hillary is not. Just because the only thing you listen to and don't question is propaganda from the right wing media doesn't make her a criminal no matter how many times Hannity tells you she is.

So, Mafia Don Hillary is "not a criminal" by merit of her being in the inner party and not subject to the laws that are designed to rule the proles and Republicans?

He correctly identifies you as a racist because you hate people based on the color of their skin.

Blacks should work hard, be educated, be faithful to their families, refrain from and eschew robbing, raping, and murdering: just as whites should.

But then, without a victim class, you Stalinists lose too much power, hence you are a racist so that you can build power for your filthy party.

He correctly identifies you as a racist because you hate people based on the color of their skin.

Blacks should work hard, be educated, be faithful to their families, refrain from and eschew robbing, raping, and murdering: just as whites should.

But then, without a victim class, you Stalinists lose too much power, hence you are a racist so that you can build power for your filthy party.

Republicans have been going after Hillary since before half of them could vote. Many republicans can't remember a time they weren't going after Hillary.

If you're going to call somebody a crook, at least find somebody willing to prosecute a criminal complaint against her. Otherwise, as Elsa would say, "let it go"

He wasn't indicted for fraud, asshole. Claims in a lawsuit don't mean jack shit in terms of criminal law.

He paid a 25 million dollar settlement so it would not go to court. Because had it gone to court he was dead. He committed fraud. That is a crime.

The worst that would happen if it had gone to court is that he would have had to pay more.

How many times do I have to tell you, dumbass, that a lawsuit is a civil action. There are no criminal penalties involved.

You are so fucking stupid that it's a miricle that you can make your lungs function.

Fraud is a crime idiot. It doesn't matter how the crime is settled.
You have to be indicted and have a regular criminal trial to be convicted of fraud, moron. A civil trial is not a criminal trial, by definition.

You morons are pinning all your hopes on a fundamental misunderstanding of basic law. Every time you post this claim you only prove that you're an imbecile who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Fraud is a criminal offense. Trump settled out of court to hopefully avoid a trial. Because if this had gone to court, he would have faced a RICO trial for racketeering and fraud, OK? So while you want to make excuses and name call learn the facts.

The fact is Trump may still face trial. There are people who opted out of taking the settlement which was an option as part of the settlement.

Learn the facts son. You are misinformed.

The Trump University case isn’t over. An attorney on the case explains what’s next.

:lol:

What a fucking retard.

Negligent Misrepresentation

Learn something, Stalinist.

He paid a 25 million dollar settlement so it would not go to court. Because had it gone to court he was dead. He committed fraud. That is a crime.

The worst that would happen if it had gone to court is that he would have had to pay more.

How many times do I have to tell you, dumbass, that a lawsuit is a civil action. There are no criminal penalties involved.

You are so fucking stupid that it's a miricle that you can make your lungs function.

You have to be indicted and have a regular criminal trial to be convicted of fraud, moron. A civil trial is not a criminal trial, by definition.

You morons are pinning all your hopes on a fundamental misunderstanding of basic law. Every time you post this claim you only prove that you're an imbecile who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Fraud is a criminal offense. Trump settled out of court to hopefully avoid a trial. Because if this had gone to court, he would have faced a RICO trial for racketeering and fraud, OK? So while you want to make excuses and name call learn the facts.

The fact is Trump may still face trial. There are people who opted out of taking the settlement which was an option as part of the settlement.

The Trump University case isn’t over. An attorney on the case explains what’s next.

:lol:

What a fucking retard.

Negligent Misrepresentation

Learn something, Stalinist.

18 U.S. Code Chapter 96 - RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS

18 U.S. Code § 1961 - Definitions

Maybe you might want to learn this. Because these are the charges Trump would face.

I'm very honest with myself. I'm not a racist. You have white fragility. Go learn what that means.

Unemployment was going down under Obama and the stock market up too. When we said this last year you pointed to other things like the debt, real unemployment and blue collar wages. Let's see you deliver on those things
You can keep saying it but it will not make it so...the people know what their bank accounts and job or wage increase opportunity's were like under Obama and what they are like today. All the fudged numbers and wishful thinking from your crowd will never change reality....remember, it's the economy stupid.
Show us the numbers! And even if you show us today, I'll credit Obama. I got a huge raise this year. Was it trump? Hell no. I killed it last year too

I'm very honest with myself. I'm not a racist. You have white fragility. Go learn what that means.

White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

He wasn't indicted for fraud, asshole. Claims in a lawsuit don't mean jack shit in terms of criminal law.

I'll repeat it one more time for all the forum morons like you: A civil trial is not a criminal trial.

I'll repeat it one more time for all the forum morons like you: A civil trial is not a criminal trial.

Forum List

Back