The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Whites like trump. I got news for you trumps going to upset blacks long before he upsets those poor whites.

I already knew this. But it seems like 67% of all Americans don't like Trump. If poor whites are stupid enough to sink themselves, well you should have helped them instead of trying to tell us what we need to do as blacks.
You're a demographic we need. For years poor whites said blacks stupidly vote democratic. I told them you guys are the ones voting right.

If poor whites would stop being conned with god gays guns and racism they'd realize economically they don't belong in that party.

Then it's up to you whites to convince them of it. But first you have to work to get rid of their racism. That cowardly you can't change hearts and mind mentality that white democrats use with white racists needs to go.

And when will you get rid of YOUR personal racism?

I can't get rid of what I don't have.

So, you can't get rid of self awareness?

He wasn't found guilty of committing a crime, moron. You can get sued because someone slips on your sidewalk. Are you a criminal? Obviously not. A brain damaged cockroach has a better understanding of the law than you.

He was found guilty of fraud. He paid a settlement of 25 million. He had won the presidency. If he had been innocent, he could have taken this to court. Presidents word against those who sued. But he knew he committed fraud and agreed to a settlement.

You aren't "found guilty" in civil court, moron. You simply win the case or lose it.

As long as fraud is a crime,, Trump s a criminal. When fraud becomes legal, then you can say what you are now.

He wasn't indicted for fraud, asshole. Claims in a lawsuit don't mean jack shit in terms of criminal law.

He paid a 25 million dollar settlement so it would not go to court. Because had it gone to court he was dead. He committed fraud. That is a crime.

The worst that would happen if it had gone to court is that he would have had to pay more.

How many times do I have to tell you, dumbass, that a lawsuit is a civil action. There are no criminal penalties involved.

You are so fucking stupid that it's a miricle that you can make your lungs function.

I already knew this. But it seems like 67% of all Americans don't like Trump. If poor whites are stupid enough to sink themselves, well you should have helped them instead of trying to tell us what we need to do as blacks.
You're a demographic we need. For years poor whites said blacks stupidly vote democratic. I told them you guys are the ones voting right.

If poor whites would stop being conned with god gays guns and racism they'd realize economically they don't belong in that party.

Then it's up to you whites to convince them of it. But first you have to work to get rid of their racism. That cowardly you can't change hearts and mind mentality that white democrats use with white racists needs to go.

The problem you have is your own, not mine. You call me a racist because you have a fucked up dead ass wrong understanding of racism as it has been convoluted by whites like yourself. For me to respond to a white man who tells me how I should be grateful to whites for freeing me as a fucked up honky is not so an angry response to a racist belief. Do I believe all whites are fucked up honkies? No/ But did the guy who made the comment to me believe all backs should be grateful to whites for our freedom? Yes. To you that's the same thing which is why I can say that you are an idiot.

He was found guilty of fraud. He paid a settlement of 25 million. He had won the presidency. If he had been innocent, he could have taken this to court. Presidents word against those who sued. But he knew he committed fraud and agreed to a settlement.

You aren't "found guilty" in civil court, moron. You simply win the case or lose it.

As long as fraud is a crime,, Trump s a criminal. When fraud becomes legal, then you can say what you are now.

He wasn't indicted for fraud, asshole. Claims in a lawsuit don't mean jack shit in terms of criminal law.

He paid a 25 million dollar settlement so it would not go to court. Because had it gone to court he was dead. He committed fraud. That is a crime.

The worst that would happen if it had gone to court is that he would have had to pay more.

How many times do I have to tell you, dumbass, that a lawsuit is a civil action. There are no criminal penalties involved.

You are so fucking stupid that it's a miricle that you can make your lungs function.

Fraud is a crime idiot. It doesn't matter how the crime is settled.

You have to be indicted and have a regular criminal trial to be convicted of fraud, moron. A civil trial is not a criminal trial, by definition.

You morons are pinning all your hopes on a fundamental misunderstanding of basic law. Every time you post this claim you only prove that you're an imbecile who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

The problem you have is your own, not mine. You call me a racist because you have a fucked up dead ass wrong understanding of racism as it has been convoluted by whites like yourself. For me to respond to a white man who tells me how I should be grateful to whites for freeing me as a fucked up honky is not so an angry response to a racist belief. Do I believe all whites are fucked up honkies? No/ But did the guy who made the comment to me believe all backs should be grateful to whites for our freedom? Yes. To you that's the same thing which is why I can say that you are an idiot.

Every reasonable person who has read your hundreds and hundreds of blatantly racist comments here knows that you ARE a filthy racist hypocrite. Own it, or change it.

You have to be indicted and have a regular criminal trial to be convicted of fraud, moron. A civil trial is not a criminal trial, by definition.

You morons are pinning all your hopes on a fundamental misunderstanding of basic law. Every time you post this claim you only prove that you're an imbecile who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Fraud is a criminal offense. Trump settled out of court to hopefully avoid a trial. Because if this had gone to court, he would have faced a RICO trial for racketeering and fraud, OK? So while you want to make excuses and name call learn the facts.

The fact is Trump may still face trial. There are people who opted out of taking the settlement which was an option as part of the settlement.

Learn the facts son. You are misinformed.

The Trump University case isn’t over. An attorney on the case explains what’s next.

Every reasonable person who has read your hundreds and hundreds of blatantly racist comments here knows that you ARE a filthy racist hypocrite. Own it, or change it.

No they do not. Not those who are reasonable. Only silly scum like you. The majority of the posters here are white racists. So of course they will call me a racist for talking about their racism and the continuing racism of whites on top of how they built a racist system using law and policy. I don't own what I am not.

What coup? If Trump goes down Pence is the president. Another racist white male. So you'll still have what you want.

:lmao:

stock-vector-fox-stole-chicken-360611465.jpg

What Chicken?

You are attempting to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States, that is a coup.

What coup? If Trump goes down Pence is the president. Another racist white male. So you'll still have what you want.

:lmao:

stock-vector-fox-stole-chicken-360611465.jpg

What Chicken?

You are attempting to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States, that is a coup.

In a way I'm glad trump won so it cleanses the Democratic Party. And I'm actually a fiscal conservative republican now. I tried to help the bottom 50% but they won't help themselves because everything trumps done so far doesn't hurt me except maybe

Increase the retirement age

Trump increased the retirement age?

Cite? I mean, unless you are lying that is.

Cuts to social security and Medicare

Trump cut social security? :eek:

Ruin the environment

Trump ruined the environment, whatever that means?

Pre existing conditions. We should all worry about this.

Other than these things so far trump hasn't hurt me. I'm not gay, Muslim poor and uninsured, going to college, no kids going to school, a woman. Anyone who he has offended so far. Each time I ask myself does this issue matter to me? So far no has been the answer

You sure do lie a lot.

But you're a Stalinist waging war against the legally elected government of the United States, which is treason, so lying is a minor concern,

In a way I'm glad trump won so it cleanses the Democratic Party. And I'm actually a fiscal conservative republican now. I tried to help the bottom 50% but they won't help themselves because everything trumps done so far doesn't hurt me except maybe

Increase the retirement age

Trump increased the retirement age?

Cuts to social security and Medicare

Trump cut social security? :eek:

Ruin the environment

Trump ruined the environment, whatever that means?

Pre existing conditions. We should all worry about this.

Other than these things so far trump hasn't hurt me. I'm not gay, Muslim poor and uninsured, going to college, no kids going to school, a woman. Anyone who he has offended so far. Each time I ask myself does this issue matter to me? So far no has been the answer

You sure do lie a lot.

But you're a Stalinist waging war against the legally elected government of the United States, which is treason, so lying is a minor concern,

So don't tell me it's hard. When Obama was on the ticket enough of you figured it out, then skipped the midterm and came back in 2012.

You all need to realize you have to vote every 2 years. Republicans know this why don't we?

I've voted in every election since I was 18. Whites did not vote in the mid term in larger numbers. Concern yourself with that and shut the fuck up.

If whites (we hates them precious) didn't vote in the mid terms, who did you Communists lose control of the house and senate? Are you saying that minorities have turned against you Bolsheviks?

So don't tell me it's hard. When Obama was on the ticket enough of you figured it out, then skipped the midterm and came back in 2012.

You all need to realize you have to vote every 2 years. Republicans know this why don't we?

I've voted in every election since I was 18. Whites did not vote in the mid term in larger numbers. Concern yourself with that and shut the fuck up.

If whites (we hates them precious) didn't vote in the mid terms, who did you Communists lose control of the house and senate? Are you saying that minorities have turned agains you Bolsheviks?

We need voter ID because you traitorcrat Stalinists engage in massive election fraud.

You fight voter ID because your traitorous party depends on fraud.
But this is fake news you're putting out.

The only voter fraud is guys like trump voting in 3 states.

You are a retard.

California openly registers illegal aliens and protects them for illegally voting.

democrat traitors have engaged in election fraud since the great depression, You believe it is your right to rig elections, but we normals are tired of the corruption you depend on.
California only gets so many electoral votes so don't worry about them. You ain't winning California unless Arnold runs. Lol

Don't you traitors always whine about "popular vote" to justify the coup you are attempting?
Just pointing out you really don't have a mandate

No mandate because California blatantly thwarts Federal law and encourages foreign nationals to tamper with our elections through voting?

[

You can't help anyone when you don't know what the fuck you are doing. That's your problem SB.

Funny, isn't one of the main planks of the traitor party you follow that, "ignorance is strength?" Don't you in fact depend on the weak minded like Silly Bonobo to form the foundation of your vile party?

Unemployment was going down under Obama and the stock market up too. When we said this last year you pointed to other things like the debt, real unemployment and blue collar wages. Let's see you deliver on those things
You can keep saying it but it will not make it so...the people know what their bank accounts and job or wage increase opportunity's were like under Obama and what they are like today. All the fudged numbers and wishful thinking from your crowd will never change reality....remember, it's the economy stupid.
Show us the numbers! And even if you show us today, I'll credit Obama. I got a huge raise this year. Was it trump? Hell no. I killed it last year too

Unemployment was going down under Obama and the stock market up too. When we said this last year you pointed to other things like the debt, real unemployment and blue collar wages. Let's see you deliver on those things
You can keep saying it but it will not make it so...the people know what their bank accounts and job or wage increase opportunity's were like under Obama and what they are like today. All the fudged numbers and wishful thinking from your crowd will never change reality....remember, it's the economy stupid.
Show us the numbers! And even if you show us today, I'll credit Obama. I got a huge raise this year. Was it trump? Hell no. I killed it last year too

No they do not. Not those who are reasonable. Only silly scum like you. The majority of the posters here are white racists. So of course they will call me a racist for talking about their racism and the continuing racism of whites on top of how they built a racist system using law and policy. I don't own what I am not.

Until you grow up and learn to be honest with yourself, you will just be another ignorant racist like so many others here.

"you may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

Until you grow up and learn to be honest with yourself, you will just be another ignorant racist like so many others here.

"you may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

I'm plenty grown and know what I am not.

Forum List

Back