The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

• November 7, 2006 — California Representative Nancy Pelosi and Nevada Senator Harry Reid lead the Democratic Party in taking control of both the House and the Senate in the 2006 congressional elections, the first time in 12 years the Democrats secure control of both houses of Congress simultaneously.
The most recent recession began in December 2007
The Recession of 2007–2009: BLS Spotlight on Statistics

Whose Congress was a Dem majority for the last 2 years before that crash
The President with the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression is?
The recession began 2 months after that Dem Congress' first budget went into effect.
Thanks for proving what I said.
thumbsup.gif

Actually, it started a year after Dems took control. They also had been denying there was even a problem for years, dear.

• November 7, 2006 — California Representative Nancy Pelosi and Nevada Senator Harry Reid lead the Democratic Party in taking control of both the House and the Senate in the 2006 congressional elections, the first time in 12 years the Democrats secure control of both houses of Congress simultaneously.

The recession began 2 months after that Dem Congress' first budget went into effect.
thumbsup.gif

Actually, it started a year after Dems took control. They also had been denying there was even a problem for years, dear.

thumbsup.gif

I said it started 2 months after their first budget went into effect.

That was in October, 2007.

You then posted how the recession started in December, 2007.

December, 2007, coming two months after October, 2007, proved me right.

Thanks again.
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Hey, and speaking of Barney Frank, check this out....

Only two months after Democrats took control of Congress, Barney Frank introduced a bill in the House to reform oversight of the GSE's...

H.R.1427: Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2007

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:HR01427:@@@R

Introduced in House by Barney Frank: March 9, 2007

Dem:223-0; Rep:90-104​

Most Republicans voted against it. :eusa_doh:

No my point once again for the slow thinkers was the closer Obama got to the inevitable end of his terrible reign the more comfortable the business community felt about adding employees and investing. His term in office was an economic nightmare for the people and we sent him and folks like him packing by electing Trump....Thank God we did!

Here's unemployment under Obama

View attachment 154396

Add the longest continuous job growth in the history of the country.

Until Trump blew it in september.
Obama happened to be president at the right time - right at the bottom of a recession. Doing nothing would have been better than all the crap Obama signed.

Look at the chart below, it shows unemployment turned the corner virtually the day Obama was innaugurated. How can anyone honestly claim that Obama deserves the credit for that?

iu
You said that about Clinton. Let's hope trump doesn't blow it cause he's in the right place at right time. Thanks obama

He wasn't indicted for fraud, asshole. Claims in a lawsuit don't mean jack shit in terms of criminal law.

He paid a 25 million dollar settlement so it would not go to court. Because had it gone to court he was dead. He committed fraud. That is a crime.

The worst that would happen if it had gone to court is that he would have had to pay more.
The worst that would happen if it had gone to court is that he would have had to pay more.

That's like saying the worst thing that could happen is getting hit by a meteorite. Of course, we all know the chances of that happening.

You are so fucking stupid that it's a miricle that you can make your lungs function.
Spits the forum moron who actually said Bush's Great Recession ended in December, 2008, because GDP bottomed out. :badgrin:

How many times do I have to tell you, dumbass, that a lawsuit is a civil action. There are no criminal penalties involved.
Well, no, the worst thing that could have happened had he lost in court is that the NY Attorney General could have filed criminal charges of fraud and relied on the civil case for evidence.

You are so fucking stupid that it's a miricle that you can make your lungs function.
Spits the forum moron who actually said Bush's Great Recession ended in December, 2008, because GDP bottomed out. :badgrin:

Spare me your obsession with official government terminology. How about I use terms you can understand:

The recovery begain in 2008 Q4 when Obama obviously had nothing to do with it.
Imbecile...

The government doesn't create the definition of a recession -- economists do.

And you admitted you're a moron when you tried to replace the actual definition of a recession with your own made up definition.

:dance:
You're quibbling about semantics. Government economists created the definition of the term "recession" that you're using.

The bottom line is that the recovery began in 2008 Q4, before Obama was innaugated, which proves his "stimulus" bill had nothing to do with the recovery. I know that gets your panties into a tight little wad, but unlike I you I don't choose to believe things because it would be nice if they were true.

The unemployment numbers should be higher than 8.86%. Obama and the Dems created the most part-time jobs due to Obamacare and trying to get employment numbers higher so they could stay in office.
There's certainly no shortage of imbeciles like you who keep repeating bullshit like that, no matter how many times it gets debunked. :cuckoo:

Part time jobs

jan/2009: 26,377,000
jan/2017: 27,405,000
increase: 1,028,000 (4%)

Full time jobs

jan/2009: 115,818,000
jan/2017: 124,705,000
increase: 8,887,000 (8%)

Civilian Labor Force

jan/2009: 154,210,000
jan/2017: 159,716,000
increase: 5,506,000 (4%)

Part time jobs increased on par with labor force growth, whereas full time jobs outpaced labor force growth by a factor of 2 to 1.

There's certainly no shortage of imbeciles like you who keep repeating bullshit like that, no matter how many times it gets debunked.

Heh. Calling me an imbecile when we know you are one of the lemmings that lick Obama's and other Dems' anal hole.

Figures don't lie, but liars do figure. The full time jobs that Obama created were not in the high productivity sector, but the low-skill, low-pay gigs in bars, restaurants, Wal-Marts and temp agencies. The number of breadwinner jobs full-time positions in energy and mining, construction, manufacturing, the white collar professions, business management and services, information technology, transportation/distribution and finance, insurance and real estate — is still 1.7 million below the level of December 2007; in fact, it is still lower than it was at the turn of the century.

What does this mean?

It means there is no mystery as to how the Obama and Wall Street celebrate d year after year of “jobs growth” during his term. However, the long-term trend of full-time, family-supporting employment levels were already heading south.

It’s the Democrats' version of “trickle-down economics,” and not the good kind.

What happened is the Keynesian money printers at the Fed were fueling serious financial bubbles. It generated a temporary lift in the discretionary incomes of the top 10 percent of households, which own 85 percent of the financial assets, and the next 10-20% which feed off the their winnings.

Accordingly, the leisure and hospitality sectors boomed, creating a lot of job slots for bar tenders, waiters, bellhops, etc.

I call this the “bread and circuses economy,” but it has two problems. Most of these slots generate only about 26 hours per week and $14 per hour. That’s about $19,000 on an annual basis, and means these slots constitute 40 percent jobs compared to the breadwinner category at about $50,000 per year. Besides that, a soon as the financial bubble goes bust, these jobs quickly disappear.

How stupid can you be if don't realize you can't create jobs by continuing to raise taxes on corporations?

Then it's up to you whites to convince them of it. But first you have to work to get rid of their racism. That cowardly you can't change hearts and mind mentality that white democrats use with white racists needs to go.

And when will you get rid of YOUR personal racism?

I can't get rid of what I don't have.

So, you can't get rid of self awareness?

The problem you have is your own, not mine. You call me a racist because you have a fucked up dead ass wrong understanding of racism as it has been convoluted by whites like yourself. For me to respond to a white man who tells me how I should be grateful to whites for freeing me as a fucked up honky is not so an angry response to a racist belief. Do I believe all whites are fucked up honkies? No/ But did the guy who made the comment to me believe all backs should be grateful to whites for our freedom? Yes. To you that's the same thing which is why I can say that you are an idiot.

Every reasonable person who has read your hundreds and hundreds of blatantly racist comments here knows that you ARE a filthy racist hypocrite. Own it, or change it.
When will you stop turning a blind eye to how blacks are treated like second class citizens? You may not be the one yelling the n word you're the one who says nothing

In a way I'm glad trump won so it cleanses the Democratic Party. And I'm actually a fiscal conservative republican now. I tried to help the bottom 50% but they won't help themselves because everything trumps done so far doesn't hurt me except maybe

Increase the retirement age

Trump increased the retirement age?

Cite? I mean, unless you are lying that is.

Cuts to social security and Medicare

Trump cut social security? :eek:

Ruin the environment

Trump ruined the environment, whatever that means?

Pre existing conditions. We should all worry about this.

Other than these things so far trump hasn't hurt me. I'm not gay, Muslim poor and uninsured, going to college, no kids going to school, a woman. Anyone who he has offended so far. Each time I ask myself does this issue matter to me? So far no has been the answer

You sure do lie a lot.

But you're a Stalinist waging war against the legally elected government of the United States, which is treason, so lying is a minor concern,
Just wait. I'm already hearing guys tell me their age is 67. Did you not know this is happening? That's republicans doing that

He paid a 25 million dollar settlement so it would not go to court. Because had it gone to court he was dead. He committed fraud. That is a crime.

That's like saying the worst thing that could happen is getting hit by a meteorite. Of course, we all know the chances of that happening.

How many times do I have to tell you, dumbass, that a lawsuit is a civil action. There are no criminal penalties involved.
Well, no, the worst thing that could have happened had he lost in court is that the NY Attorney General could have filed criminal charges of fraud and relied on the civil case for evidence.

Spare me your obsession with official government terminology. How about I use terms you can understand:

Imbecile...

And you admitted you're a moron when you tried to replace the actual definition of a recession with your own made up definition.

You're quibbling about semantics. Government economists created the definition of the term "recession" that you're using.

The bottom line is that the recovery began in 2008 Q4, before Obama was innaugated, which proves his "stimulus" bill had nothing to do with the recovery. I know that gets your panties into a tight little wad, but unlike I you I don't choose to believe things because it would be nice if they were true.
Dumbfuck, it's not semantics. Words have meaning even though you don't know what they mean.

Yes, you moronically claimed Bush's Great Recession ended 7 months before it actually did.

1233796371590.gif

The unemployment numbers should be higher than 8.86%. Obama and the Dems created the most part-time jobs due to Obamacare and trying to get employment numbers higher so they could stay in office.
There's certainly no shortage of imbeciles like you who keep repeating bullshit like that, no matter how many times it gets debunked. :cuckoo:

Part time jobs

jan/2009: 26,377,000
jan/2017: 27,405,000
increase: 1,028,000 (4%)

Full time jobs

jan/2009: 115,818,000
jan/2017: 124,705,000
increase: 8,887,000 (8%)

Civilian Labor Force

jan/2009: 154,210,000
jan/2017: 159,716,000
increase: 5,506,000 (4%)

Part time jobs increased on par with labor force growth, whereas full time jobs outpaced labor force growth by a factor of 2 to 1.

There's certainly no shortage of imbeciles like you who keep repeating bullshit like that, no matter how many times it gets debunked.

Heh. Calling me an imbecile when we know you are one of the lemmings that lick Obama's and other Dems' anal hole.

Figures don't lie, but liars do figure. The full time jobs that Obama created were not in the high productivity sector, but the low-skill, low-pay gigs in bars, restaurants, Wal-Marts and temp agencies. The number of breadwinner jobs full-time positions in energy and mining, construction, manufacturing, the white collar professions, business management and services, information technology, transportation/distribution and finance, insurance and real estate — is still 1.7 million below the level of December 2007; in fact, it is still lower than it was at the turn of the century.

What does this mean?

It means there is no mystery as to how the Obama and Wall Street celebrate d year after year of “jobs growth” during his term. However, the long-term trend of full-time, family-supporting employment levels were already heading south.

It’s the Democrats' version of “trickle-down economics,” and not the good kind.

What happened is the Keynesian money printers at the Fed were fueling serious financial bubbles. It generated a temporary lift in the discretionary incomes of the top 10 percent of households, which own 85 percent of the financial assets, and the next 10-20% which feed off the their winnings.

Accordingly, the leisure and hospitality sectors boomed, creating a lot of job slots for bar tenders, waiters, bellhops, etc.

I call this the “bread and circuses economy,” but it has two problems. Most of these slots generate only about 26 hours per week and $14 per hour. That’s about $19,000 on an annual basis, and means these slots constitute 40 percent jobs compared to the breadwinner category at about $50,000 per year. Besides that, a soon as the financial bubble goes bust, these jobs quickly disappear.

How stupid can you be if don't realize you can't create jobs by continuing to raise taxes on corporations?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're done.

I already proved the vast majority of job gains under Obama were full time jobs.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Imbecile...

Dumbfuck, it's not semantics. Words have meaning even though you don't know what they mean.

Yes, you moronically claimed Bush's Great Recession ended 7 months before it actually did.

1233796371590.gif

Semantics. The bottom line is that the recovery began in 2008 Q4. You aren't even trying to deny it.

Imbecile...

1233796371590.gif

Semantics. The bottom line is that the recovery began in 2008 Q4. You aren't even trying to deny it.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Dumbfuck, you idiotically claiming the recession ended 7 months before it actually ended is not semantics -- it's you being the dumbfuck you are.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

In a way I'm glad trump won so it cleanses the Democratic Party. And I'm actually a fiscal conservative republican now. I tried to help the bottom 50% but they won't help themselves because everything trumps done so far doesn't hurt me except maybe

Increase the retirement age

Trump increased the retirement age?

Cuts to social security and Medicare

Trump cut social security? :eek:

Ruin the environment

Trump ruined the environment, whatever that means?

Pre existing conditions. We should all worry about this.

Other than these things so far trump hasn't hurt me. I'm not gay, Muslim poor and uninsured, going to college, no kids going to school, a woman. Anyone who he has offended so far. Each time I ask myself does this issue matter to me? So far no has been the answer

You sure do lie a lot.

But you're a Stalinist waging war against the legally elected government of the United States, which is treason, so lying is a minor concern,
Then it's up to you whites to convince them of it. But first you have to work to get rid of their racism. That cowardly you can't change hearts and mind mentality that white democrats use with white racists needs to go.

I have no concern with white racists. They are extremely rare and immediately shut down. My concern is with you Stalinists. You are openly racist and plow the absurd line that "since it only be whitey dat you be hatin, iz all okie dokie."

Virtually ALL racism in this country comes from the left, and is aimed squarely at white people, which the party preaches hatred against 24/7 on the propaganda networks.

Liar. I'm white and know white racists go unchecked because the unkotares deny they exist

Trump loves Putin t

Fraud is a crime idiot. It doesn't matter how the crime is settled.
You have to be indicted and have a regular criminal trial to be convicted of fraud, moron. A civil trial is not a criminal trial, by definition.

You morons are pinning all your hopes on a fundamental misunderstanding of basic law. Every time you post this claim you only prove that you're an imbecile who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Fraud is a criminal offense. Trump settled out of court to hopefully avoid a trial. Because if this had gone to court, he would have faced a RICO trial for racketeering and fraud, OK? So while you want to make excuses and name call learn the facts.

The fact is Trump may still face trial. There are people who opted out of taking the settlement which was an option as part of the settlement.

Learn the facts son. You are misinformed.

The Trump University case isn’t over. An attorney on the case explains what’s next.

:lol:

What a fucking retard.

Negligent Misrepresentation

Learn something, Stalinist.

Trump likes Putin we like Stalin.

Imbecile...

1233796371590.gif

Yea bush wanted to give tarp no questions asked and obama said hold on a second. Then Romney wanted to let gym go bankrupt and McCain wanted to bomb iran

i thought 94 Million People out of work would have the Obama average closer to 35%
There's 101 million people out of work now, which is 40% of the civilian non-institutional population. So does that mean the unemployment rate under trump is 40%?

101 million people seeking work cannot find it, Comrade Fawn? :lmao:

You Stalinists sure are shameless fucking liars.... :eusa_whistle:
Sadly, your dementia prevents you from comprehending what people write.

Where did I say 101 million people are looking for work, ya senile old fruitcake???

What do the party rulers tell you that "unemployment" means, Comrade shitferbrains? 5 year olds in pre-school are "unemployed" you drooling retard? :lmao:

You are one dumb motherfucker, Fawn.
You poor, demented, senile old fool.

Imbecile...

Unemployed means not working. Which is what I said.

You're so fucked in the head, you thought I said 101 million people are looking for work; which of course,I never said.

Oh, is that what it means, you fucking retard...

{The official unemployment rate is known as U3. It defines unemployed people as those who are willing and available to work, and who have actively sought work within the past four weeks. Those with temporary, part-time or full-time jobs are considered employed, as are those who perform at least 15 hours of unpaid family work.}

Unemployment Rate

You're dumb as a pile of bricks, Fawn.

Forum List

Back