The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

That's why he settled out of court. The only Stalinist here is you and the other chicken wings.

Too dumb to figure that out, huh? Well, you're not a Stalinist because you are particularly bright, now are you?

Trump settled because Trump U was a sleazy setup. A bunch of fluff sold to the stupid and greedy for a premium price. The seminars preyed on the greed of the stupid and fleeced them for their stupidity. While there was nothing illegal in it, nor as I said, does it even rise to misrepresentation, it's still sleazy as hell, on the level of pay day loans and pawn brokers.

Trump settled because he was facing a RICO trial.

Oh really?

Got a credible citation for that lunacy?

Fucking Stalinists, bunch of demagogues without a hint of a shred of integrity.

Well since it's not lunacy........

The fact is there are people who have decided not to take the money and Trump may still face that trial.

i thought 94 Million People out of work would have the Obama average closer to 35%
There's 101 million people out of work now, which is 40% of the civilian non-institutional population. So does that mean the unemployment rate under trump is 40%?

101 million people seeking work cannot find it, Comrade Fawn? :lmao:

You Stalinists sure are shameless fucking liars.... :eusa_whistle:
Sadly, your dementia prevents you from comprehending what people write.

Where did I say 101 million people are looking for work, ya senile old fruitcake???

That's why he settled out of court. The only Stalinist here is you and the other chicken wings.

Too dumb to figure that out, huh? Well, you're not a Stalinist because you are particularly bright, now are you?

Trump settled because Trump U was a sleazy setup. A bunch of fluff sold to the stupid and greedy for a premium price. The seminars preyed on the greed of the stupid and fleeced them for their stupidity. While there was nothing illegal in it, nor as I said, does it even rise to misrepresentation, it's still sleazy as hell, on the level of pay day loans and pawn brokers.

Oh really?

The fact is there are people who have decided not to take the money and Trump may still face that trial.

So, no link then, not even from the most absurd leftist hate sites like CNN or the Washington Post... :eusa_whistle:

Imbecile....

You said the recession ended before Obama became president.

Yes, you really are retarded enough to believe that. :cuckoo:

Oh no, Obama massively increased the depth and duration of the recession. That was the slowest recovery in history, thanks to the utter incompetence of Obama and the Communists.

Actually it was due to the republicans in congress. Remember? The guys who didn't work for most of 3 terms.

:rofl:

Bammy spent a TRILLION fucking dollars.

What did he spend it on? Bailing out union goons, particularly the public sector unions. Obama fleeced a trillion dollars from taxpayers who had lost homes and jobs, and gave it to pampered government workers to ensure they could retire in luxury while those who paid for the whole thing watched their own retirements vanish,

That's how you fucking Communists do things, steal from the private sector to give to the well connected crooks in government.

Here comes more retard.

So wait a minute Comrade, are you claiming Obama did NOT spend a trillion dollars on "stimulus?"

Is that what your masters have trained you to bleat?

There isn't even a dim spark of critical thought in you, is there? The party is your mind, they do the only "thinking" that needs to be done...

Actually the stimulus went to private businesses idiot. Like car manufacturers and banks.

Oh really?

So, no link then, not even from the most absurd leftist hate sites like CNN or the Washington Post... :eusa_whistle:

Go back a few pages and look for yourself.

You know you're fucking nuts, right?

The recession ended in June, 2009, not January, 2009...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Look at the graph I posted. Where does it show the economy bottomed out? It wasn't June 2009. It was 2008-Q4 - before Obama was inven innaugurated. When the government says the recessino is over, that means it started recovering months earlier.
You are too painfully retarded.

Again -- recessions do not end when GDP bottoms out. That's the part you're too stupid to comprehend.

That's when recovery begins, moron. If the patient's fever drops from 103 to 101, it hasn't ended, but he's well on his way to getting better. Any medicines applied after the fever has already declined had nothing to do with the patient's recovery.

Every fool understands you don't get up and go to work the minute you start getting better.

However, you can't give up the meme that Obama's "stimulus" is what caused the economy to recovery. Anyone who isn't a congenital moron can look at the data and see that isn't true.
Imbecile....

You said the recession ended before Obama became president.

Yes, you really are retarded enough to believe that. :cuckoo:

Oh no, Obama massively increased the depth and duration of the recession. That was the slowest recovery in history, thanks to the utter incompetence of Obama and the Communists.
It was also among the deepest recessions

You aren't "found guilty" in civil court, moron. You simply win the case or lose it.

As long as fraud is a crime,, Trump s a criminal. When fraud becomes legal, then you can say what you are now.

He wasn't indicted for fraud, asshole. Claims in a lawsuit don't mean jack shit in terms of criminal law.

He paid a 25 million dollar settlement so it would not go to court. Because had it gone to court he was dead. He committed fraud. That is a crime.

The worst that would happen if it had gone to court is that he would have had to pay more.
You aren't "found guilty" in civil court, moron. You simply win the case or lose it.

As long as fraud is a crime,, Trump s a criminal. When fraud becomes legal, then you can say what you are now.

He wasn't indicted for fraud, asshole. Claims in a lawsuit don't mean jack shit in terms of criminal law.

He paid a 25 million dollar settlement so it would not go to court. Because had it gone to court he was dead. He committed fraud. That is a crime.

The worst that would happen if it had gone to court is that he would have had to pay more.

That's like saying the worst thing that could happen is getting hit by a meteorite. Of course, we all know the chances of that happening.

You are so fucking stupid that it's a miricle that you can make your lungs function.
Spits the forum moron who actually said Bush's Great Recession ended in December, 2008, because GDP bottomed out. :badgrin:

How many times do I have to tell you, dumbass, that a lawsuit is a civil action. There are no criminal penalties involved.
Well, no, the worst thing that could have happened had he lost in court is that the NY Attorney General could have filed criminal charges of fraud and relied on the civil case for evidence.

You are so fucking stupid that it's a miricle that you can make your lungs function.
Spits the forum moron who actually said Bush's Great Recession ended in December, 2008, because GDP bottomed out. :badgrin:

Spare me your obsession with official government terminology. How about I use terms you can understand:

The recovery begain in 2008 Q4 when Obama obviously had nothing to do with it.

i thought 94 Million People out of work would have the Obama average closer to 35%
There's 101 million people out of work now, which is 40% of the civilian non-institutional population. So does that mean the unemployment rate under trump is 40%?

Where did I say 101 million people are looking for work, ya senile old fruitcake???

What do the party rulers tell you that "unemployment" means, Comrade shitferbrains? 5 year olds in pre-school are "unemployed" you drooling retard? :lmao:

You are one dumb motherfucker, Fawn.

Fraud is a crime idiot. It doesn't matter how the crime is settled.
You have to be indicted and have a regular criminal trial to be convicted of fraud, moron. A civil trial is not a criminal trial, by definition.

You morons are pinning all your hopes on a fundamental misunderstanding of basic law. Every time you post this claim you only prove that you're an imbecile who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Fraud is a criminal offense. Trump settled out of court to hopefully avoid a trial. Because if this had gone to court, he would have faced a RICO trial for racketeering and fraud, OK? So while you want to make excuses and name call learn the facts.

The fact is Trump may still face trial. There are people who opted out of taking the settlement which was an option as part of the settlement.

Learn the facts son. You are misinformed.

The Trump University case isn’t over. An attorney on the case explains what’s next.
I'll repeat it one more time for all the forum morons like you: A civil trial is not a criminal trial.

To racist boi IM2, that is irrelevant. His job is to spew hatred. Facts are irrelevant to the Stalinists. Reality to them is whatever the party tells them it is at any given second. The chances of the plaintiffs prevailing were in fact quite slim. While the investment strategies explored in the seminars were fairly common, the claims that they would be taught the Trump investment methods was actually true.

You never fail to post your support for Stalinism.

The chart shows the recession bottomed out in the last quarter of 2008. GDP growth may have been negative for a while, but the negative was decreasing quickly.
Moron, recessions don't end when GDP bottoms out. They end when GDP turns positive.

Seriously, you're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:

Bullshit. The have already been recovering for months by the time they are officialy "over."
Great, then it should be no problem for you to link an economist saying the definition of a recession ending is when GDP bottoms out, even if it still remains negative.......
The official definition of a recession is irrelevent.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I accept your concession you're a moron and I accept your surrender.
thumbsup.gif

Only a goose stepping moron believes government definitions overrule facts.

ROFL! There is absolutely no evidence of that.

Actually the stimulus went to private businesses idiot. Like car manufacturers and banks.

Are you lying, or actually that fucking stupid?

{
So where did all that sweet stimulus money go? Of the money spent in swing state Wisconsin, 80 percent went to public sector unions – those with already locked-in jobs. In fact, right-to-work states got $266 less per person in stimulus money than heavily unionized states. Where Democrats had a vast majority of representatives, their states got $460 per person more.

When Obama signed the stimulus bill in 2009, he promised it would provide “help for those hardest hit by our economic crisis.” Clearly, it did not. The states hurt the most, the ones with more foreclosures, unemployment and bankruptcy, got less money than richer states closer to power. Washington, D.C. got the most stimulus money: $7,602 per capita.}

Emphasis added

{Even creepy crony capitalist of the century Al Gore got his snout in the trough. His investment in Fisker Automotive scored a $528 million loan guarantee. Can you imagine the risks you could take if you were given $528 million that you were not personally on the hook for? Of course all these businesses are tanking or have tanked already.}

Ron Hart: Where did the stimulus money go? – Orange County Register

You don't even try. You think spewing mindless slogans you are fed on the hate sites is good enough to stand as debate.

If I want your opinion, I can read it directly off of DailyKOS or ThinkHatred. You have no mind at all.

Actually it was due to the republicans in congress. Remember? The guys who didn't work for most of 3 terms.

:rofl:

Bammy spent a TRILLION fucking dollars.

What did he spend it on? Bailing out union goons, particularly the public sector unions. Obama fleeced a trillion dollars from taxpayers who had lost homes and jobs, and gave it to pampered government workers to ensure they could retire in luxury while those who paid for the whole thing watched their own retirements vanish,

That's how you fucking Communists do things, steal from the private sector to give to the well connected crooks in government.

Here comes more retard.

So wait a minute Comrade, are you claiming Obama did NOT spend a trillion dollars on "stimulus?"

Is that what your masters have trained you to bleat?

There isn't even a dim spark of critical thought in you, is there? The party is your mind, they do the only "thinking" that needs to be done...

Wrong. The bulk of it went to government union employees. Very little of it went to car manufacturers, and none went to banks. There were no "shovel ready jobs." It was all a colossal scam. Of course, that's what liberalism is, so it's hardly a surprise.

ROFL! There is absolutely no evidence of that.

He seems to think posting moronic shit that he simply made up will please his masters in the party.

Last edited:

That's like saying the worst thing that could happen is getting hit by a meteorite. Of course, we all know the chances of that happening.

How many times do I have to tell you, dumbass, that a lawsuit is a civil action. There are no criminal penalties involved.
Well, no, the worst thing that could have happened had he lost in court is that the NY Attorney General could have filed criminal charges of fraud and relied on the civil case for evidence.

Spare me your obsession with official government terminology. How about I use terms you can understand:

The recovery begain in 2008 Q4 when Obama obviously had nothing to do with it.
Imbecile...

The government doesn't create the definition of a recession -- economists do.

And you admitted you're a moron when you tried to replace the actual definition of a recession with your own made up definition.

:dance:

What do the party rulers tell you that "unemployment" means, Comrade shitferbrains? 5 year olds in pre-school are "unemployed" you drooling retard? :lmao:

You are one dumb motherfucker, Fawn.
You poor, demented, senile old fool.

Imbecile...

Unemployed means not working. Which is what I said.

You're so fucked in the head, you thought I said 101 million people are looking for work; which of course,I never said.

giphy.gif

• November 7, 2006 — California Representative Nancy Pelosi and Nevada Senator Harry Reid lead the Democratic Party in taking control of both the House and the Senate in the 2006 congressional elections, the first time in 12 years the Democrats secure control of both houses of Congress simultaneously.
The most recent recession began in December 2007
The Recession of 2007–2009: BLS Spotlight on Statistics

Whose Congress was a Dem majority for the last 2 years before that crash
The President with the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression is?
The recession began 2 months after that Dem Congress' first budget went into effect.

Forum List

Back