The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Oh?

So you have BLS numbers saying 101 million people are unemployed? :lol:

You pathological fucking liar.

You're not sane, but then, you're not sentient. You are just a hate vessel for your filthy Bolshevik party.
First and foremost, what I said was...
There's 101 million people out of work now...
... and yes, of course I got that figure from the BLS, ya senile old coot...

Not in Labor Force: 94,417,000
Unemployed: 6,801,000

............... 94,417,000
................. 6,801,000
---------------------------------
Total ... 101,218,000

l.gif

You know you lying retard, you can change your own posts, but you can't alter the backquotes in my posts...

View attachment 154536

OOPSSSS

Busted lying again, you fucking liar,
You're fucking demented, remember?

I changed nothing in your posts or mine. In fact, I even quoted my post verbatim.

I said, "there's 101 million people out of work now..."

and you idiotically thought I was said there's 101 million people looking for work -- which of course, I never said. sadly, your senility led you to believe I said that. :cuckoo:

You lied, you got busted. The whole board sees it.

It should be nothing new for you, you lie incessantly.
LOLOL

You're sooo fucking senile.

I copied and pasted my quote verbatim and also included a link to my post.

You have any idea how crazed you have to be to assert I lied about what I said?

:lmao:

Actually, that's what I did - which exposed you as what you are, a complete liar and fraud.

Hey, you're a Stalinist, lying is just your nature.

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%
That is a lie...

The problem here is that there are lots of different figures.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy

Here are some different figures that show different presidents in good or bad light.

Picking one statistic and then saying it's all the President's fault is ridiculous. Often what a president does lasts for decades.

But Obama has the SECOND BEST difference between unemployment when starting and when finishing as president. Number one in Clinton. Only one Republican has + figures, Reagan, and only on Democrat doesn't have plus figures, Carter who had 0.

What the fuck are you lying about? Carter left Reagan an 8% unemployment rate, that was on a sharp rise due to the malaise that was the hallmark of the the Carter years.
^^^ more dementia. :eusa_doh:

Unemployment wasn't 8% or higher until 10 months into Reagan's first term.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And what frigidweirdo is alluding to is the fact that every Republican president on record except for one (Reagan) left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started; whereas not a single Democrat on record left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started.

You may now proceed with your next rightarded post.......

Your link says 7.5 when Reagan took office, 5.4 when he left.

Not a bad delta.
No, not bad at all. Now look at all the data.....

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Every other Republican left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started.... not a single Democrat left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started.

That data also reveals you were demented when you falsely claimed, "Carter left Reagan an 8% unemployment rate, that was on a sharp rise due to the malaise that was the hallmark of the the Carter years."

Unemployment was 7.5% when Reagan took over and it was 7.6% 8 months later.

First and foremost, what I said was...
... and yes, of course I got that figure from the BLS, ya senile old coot...

Not in Labor Force: 94,417,000
Unemployed: 6,801,000

............... 94,417,000
................. 6,801,000
---------------------------------
Total ... 101,218,000

l.gif

You know you lying retard, you can change your own posts, but you can't alter the backquotes in my posts...

View attachment 154536

OOPSSSS

Busted lying again, you fucking liar,
You're fucking demented, remember?

I changed nothing in your posts or mine. In fact, I even quoted my post verbatim.

I said, "there's 101 million people out of work now..."

and you idiotically thought I was said there's 101 million people looking for work -- which of course, I never said. sadly, your senility led you to believe I said that. :cuckoo:

You lied, you got busted. The whole board sees it.

It should be nothing new for you, you lie incessantly.
LOLOL

You're sooo fucking senile.

I copied and pasted my quote verbatim and also included a link to my post.

You have any idea how crazed you have to be to assert I lied about what I said?

:lmao:

Actually, that's what I did - which exposed you as what you are, a complete liar and fraud.

Hey, you're a Stalinist, lying is just your nature.
All you exposed is what I've been saying all along -- that you're batshit insane.

I said "101 million people are out of work now"; and your malfunctioning brain translated that into thinking I said, "101 million people seeking work cannot find it..." -- which of course, I never said.

Even worse for your dementia -- I copied and pasted my quote verbatim along with a link to it; and your abnormal brain thinks I lied. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

That is a lie...

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy

Here are some different figures that show different presidents in good or bad light.

Picking one statistic and then saying it's all the President's fault is ridiculous. Often what a president does lasts for decades.
The truth is that the stockmarket is doing great, and that the Dems knows that. When it is going up means that the economy is doing great. But the Dems are trying to get Pres.Trump to waste money. Because if he bring down the deficit, that means that they were wasting everybody's money. But on what? But then that it shows that they were orchestrating the whole entire system. That they let a little of money flow through to make it look as if they are trying to help. But Pres.Trump is bringing in a big flow, and it is continuous flow that they are trying to stop. He has been bringing back jobs that had left America because of of the high taxes and overwhelming of regulations. But which if they moved to places like China, that they doesn't has to pay that much import tax to bring their products back here. It seems as if they were encouraging companies to move across seas for some reason. Maybe that they were being paid to bring jobs across seas.But now, the Clinton's foundation is not receiving any more funds at all. China charged us a very high import tax, but the previous administrations has been letting them pay a very low import tax, and which it is too low that it barely is nothing. But Pres.Trump is making sure, whatever they charged us, that he will do the same to them. No more special privileges for them.

That is a lie...

The truth is that the stockmarket is doing great, and that the Dems knows that. When it is going up means that the economy is doing great. But the Dems are trying to get Pres.Trump to waste money. Because if he bring down the deficit, that means that they were wasting everybody's money. But on what? But then that it shows that they were orchestrating the whole entire system. That they let a little of money flow through to make it look as if they are trying to help. But Pres.Trump is bringing in a big flow, and it is continuous flow that they are trying to stop. He has been bringing back jobs that had left America because of of the high taxes and overwhelming of regulations. But which if they moved to places like China, that they doesn't has to pay that much import tax to bring their products back here. It seems as if they were encouraging companies to move across seas for some reason. Maybe that they were being paid to bring jobs across seas.But now, the Clinton's foundation is not receiving any more funds at all. China charged us a very high import tax, but the previous administrations has been letting them pay a very low import tax, and which it is too low that it barely is nothing. But Pres.Trump is making sure, whatever they charged us, that he will do the same to them. No more special privileges for them.
The stock market's been doing great for years now. The right is just now noticing it.

That is a lie...

The stock market's been doing great for years now. The right is just now noticing it.
No, it was just going up and down. But once pres.Trump had stepped into office, the it has been on an upward climb. And it is still climbing on the charts It has broken records climbs.

That is a lie...

No, it was just going up and down. But once pres.Trump had stepped into office, the it has been on an upward climb. And it is still climbing on the charts It has broken records climbs.
LOLOL

Just going up and down?

Looks like way more up than down to me ...

• DJIA: UP 139%
    01/20/09: 8,280
    01/20/17: 19,795
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
    01/20/09: 1,521
    01/20/17: 5,557
  • S&P500: UP 167%
    01/20/09: 850
    01/20/17: 2,270

That is a lie...

Well the economy is doing well because the recession came and the recession went. You could have a monkey in as president and the economy would be doing well.

Whether the Democrats are or are not trying to sabotage the economy is neither here nor there. The Republicans control the whole show. However the partisan bullshit politics that is going on between the two parties isn't exactly going to make things better.

The system is a problem which leads to two partisan parties and to complete biased views from many people.

That is a lie...

Do you really think a President has such an impact on the stock markets?

Dow Jones Industrial Average | 1912-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar

The problem with your blinkered partisan view is that a president has an impact on the economy after they've left office. Also, the president doesn't have that much control over the stock markets in the short term, especially.

Looking at this chart there is a basic line trajectory for the last 5 years that hasn't changed with Trump at all. There was a certain amount of dropping in Obama's last year in office, but the last two months of his presidency there was a massive rise in the stock market.

Trump got in, there was a slight rise, and then a dip, then a rise and a dip. The same sort of thing that's been happening for the last 5 years.

This isn't Trump no matter how much you push it, and it wasn't really Obama either. A steady ship allows the stock markets to rise out of a recession.

What policies has Trump put in place to make this rise?

That is a lie...

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

Dow Has Set 64 Record Closes Since 2016 Election

Stock Market Rally Continues as Indexes Close at Record Highs

Unemployment hits record low in seven states

FWD 19 minutes into the video.

snick.gif~c200

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

snick.gif~c200

Do you have a point to make? Or are you just throwing webpages at me? I'm not going to search through loads of webpages on the off chance I figure out which statistics you think make your argument.

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

snick.gif~c200

Do you have a point to make? Or are you just throwing webpages at me? I'm not going to search through loads of webpages on the off chance I figure out which statistics you think make your argument.

Well, the media cannot wait for Pres.Trump to spread disinformation around. And so since they cannot challenged his statement about the unemployment being at it lowest in years, so then that it must be true.

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

snick.gif~c200

LOLOL

Too stupid for words.

First of all, you're giving trump credit for 17 times the Dow broke a record while Obama was president. :eusa_doh:

That nonsense aside, while the Dow went from its recession low of 6600 to 19800 under Obama, it broke a record high 122 times.

It's happened 48 times since trump has been president.

^DJI Historical Prices | Dow Jones Industrial Average Stock - Yahoo Finance

... and even then, it's more because Obama handed him a Dow that was near its record high when he left office.

And again... the Dow under Obama increased 139%. 200% from when it bottomed out from the Great Recession. Under trump, it's up 15.5%.

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

snick.gif~c200

LOLOL

Too stupid for words.

First of all, you're giving trump credit for 17 times the Dow broke a record while Obama was president. :eusa_doh:

That nonsense aside, while the Dow went from its recession low of 6600 to 19800 under Obama, it broke a record high 122 times.

... and even then, it's more because Obama handed him a Dow that was near its record high when he left office.

And again... the Dow under Obama increased 139%. 200% from when it bottomed out from the Great Recession. Under trump, it's up 15.5%.

It is because they liked the one whom was elected as President.

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

snick.gif~c200

Well, the media cannot wait for Pres.Trump to spread disinformation around. And so since they cannot challenged his statement about the unemployment being at it lowest in years, so then that it must be true.

I'm not really sure what you're going on about.

Unemployment is at a low point for years.

So what? Are you trying to claim this is because of Trump? If you are, you have no clue what you're talking about.

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

snick.gif~c200

LOLOL

Too stupid for words.

Sorry to burst your partisan bubble -- but again ... Obama was still president.

Obama ... 122
Trump ....... 48

And it's not so hard to break that record when you're handed a Dow near its all-time record high. Try doing it like Obama did, inheriting a Dow that was 42% lower than its previous high. Trump inherited a Dow that was less than one percent (0.9%) off its previous high.

You're harping an a triviality because you don't want to address the main point: The recovery started in 2008 Q4. Address that instead of trying to fool everyone that you know what you're talking about.
I'm addressing the main point.

You're fucking nuts. <<< that's the main point.
This chart shows the recession ended even before Obama was innaugurated:

^^^ full-blown rightard :badgrin:

... and you idiotically want folks here to take your word on matters when it's easily proven that you're fucking nuts. Like you idiotically posting an image of the KKK marching in Madison, Wisconsin and moronically claiming they were marching at the DNC at Madison Square Garden. :cuckoo:

You're posting diversions, like you always do. No matter how many times I bring it up, you fail to address the point that the recovery began in 2008 Q4.

Who do you think you're fooling, asshole?
To be clear, you're claiming the recovery began in 2008. My point, which I've proven repeatedly, is that you're too brain-dead to expect anyone to accept your assertions.

As evidence, I point to your brain-dead assertion that the recession ended in December of 2008 when it actually ended in June of 2009. :cuckoo:

I don't expect anyone to accept my assertions, you fucking dumbass. I posted government statistics showing that to be the case. In typical Faun fashion, you are still harping an a trivial semantic issue, because that's the only point you can win.
Imbecile....

You posted a graph and moronically claimed it showed the recession ended in December, 2008, when it actually ended in June, 2009.

You see, it's not the chart you posted -- it's your demented rightard interpretation of what it shows.

You're still dancing and avoiding the issue. How did Obama's "stimulus" boondoggle end the recession when the economy was already in recovery starting on Q4 of 2008? You know that isn't possible, so you will continue to lie and deflect.

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

snick.gif~c200

LOLOL

Too stupid for words.

Sorry to burst your partisan bubble -- but again ... Obama was still president.

Obama ... 122
Trump ....... 48

And it's not so hard to break that record when you're handed a Dow near its all-time record high. Try doing it like Obama did, inheriting a Dow that was 42% lower than its previous high. Trump inherited a Dow that was less than one percent (0.9%) off its previous high.

Actually, it's much easier in Obama's situation. When the Dow has bottomed out, then only way to go is up. Obama's only accomplishment was getting elected at the right time.

The monthly unemployment rate for September 2017 was 4.2%. This is the 9th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 9th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.48% in August to 4.44% in September.

Gerald Ford: 7.77%

Average Unemployment Rates for US Presidents since after World War II:

03. Donald Trump: 4.44%
04. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
05. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
06. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
07. George W. Bush: 5.27%
08. John Kennedy: 5.98%
09. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
10. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
11. Barack Obama: 7.45%
12. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
13. Gerald Ford: 7.77%

There are 39 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

The labor force participation rate is at 63.1%, up from 62.9% in August.

Fact is Obama took the unemployment number down from 7.45 to 4%. Bush created the 7.45 number although I see you give him 5.27. Unemployment must have been really low when he first started and clearly you aren't giving Bush credit for all the people who lost their jobs because of him even after he left office. This list is a misleading joke.

All this is are the numbers from the bureau of labor statistics for the unemployment rate each month. Those numbers are then added up and then divided by the number of months in office to get the average. Raw data, facts. That's it. During Obama's time in office, his highest monthly umployment rate was 10% and his lowest was 4.6%. The average of all 96 months Obama was in office though, was 7.45%. So for the most part, on average while Obama was in the White House, the public had to contend with a 7.45% unemployment rate on average. While Bush was in office, the average that people had to contend with was 5.27%.

Its very early in Donald Trumps term, and a lot can still happen to change his numbers. I am NOT a Donald Trump supporter, by the way.
And it's a meaningless figure as it tells you nothing about the performance of the president in terms of job growth.

Only a brain damaged cockroached is dumb enough to swallow what you're peddling.

Forum List

Back