The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

The problem you have is your own, not mine. You call me a racist because you have a fucked up dead ass wrong understanding of racism as it has been convoluted by whites like yourself. For me to respond to a white man who tells me how I should be grateful to whites for freeing me as a fucked up honky is not so an angry response to a racist belief. Do I believe all whites are fucked up honkies? No/ But did the guy who made the comment to me believe all backs should be grateful to whites for our freedom? Yes. To you that's the same thing which is why I can say that you are an idiot.

He correctly identifies you as a racist because you hate people based on the color of their skin.

Blacks should work hard, be educated, be faithful to their families, refrain from and eschew robbing, raping, and murdering: just as whites should.

But then, without a victim class, you Stalinists lose too much power, hence you are a racist so that you can build power for your filthy party.

I don't hate anyone dumb ass. Blacks do all of the things you said in the second paragraph.

But to point what you said out as an example pf white racism will have you and unkotare telling me how I am a racist and how much I hate whites.

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

Looks like way more up than down to me ...

• DJIA: UP 139%
    01/20/09: 8,280
    01/20/17: 19,795
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
    01/20/09: 1,521
    01/20/17: 5,557
  • S&P500: UP 167%
    01/20/09: 850
    01/20/17: 2,270
Dow Has Set 64 Record Closes Since 2016 Election

Stock Market Rally Continues as Indexes Close at Record Highs

Unemployment hits record low in seven states

FWD 19 minutes into the video.

snick.gif~c200

LOLOL

Too stupid for words.

First of all, you're giving trump credit for 17 times the Dow broke a record while Obama was president. :eusa_doh:

That nonsense aside, while the Dow went from its recession low of 6600 to 19800 under Obama, it broke a record high 122 times.

It's happened 48 times since trump has been president.

^DJI Historical Prices | Dow Jones Industrial Average Stock - Yahoo Finance

... and even then, it's more because Obama handed him a Dow that was near its record high when he left office.

And again... the Dow under Obama increased 139%. 200% from when it bottomed out from the Great Recession. Under trump, it's up 15.5%.

It is because they liked the one whom was elected as President.

Sorry to burst your partisan bubble -- but again ... Obama was still president.

Obama ... 122
Trump ....... 48

And it's not so hard to break that record when you're handed a Dow near its all-time record high. Try doing it like Obama did, inheriting a Dow that was 42% lower than its previous high. Trump inherited a Dow that was less than one percent (0.9%) off its previous high.

Actually, it's much easier in Obama's situation. When the Dow has bottomed out, then only way to go is up. Obama's only accomplishment was getting elected at the right time.

Actually the DOW could have gone down even more. But it did not. So what you said is some dumb shit.

LOLOL

Too stupid for words.

First of all, you're giving trump credit for 17 times the Dow broke a record while Obama was president. :eusa_doh:

That nonsense aside, while the Dow went from its recession low of 6600 to 19800 under Obama, it broke a record high 122 times.

... and even then, it's more because Obama handed him a Dow that was near its record high when he left office.

And again... the Dow under Obama increased 139%. 200% from when it bottomed out from the Great Recession. Under trump, it's up 15.5%.

Obama ... 122
Trump ....... 48

And it's not so hard to break that record when you're handed a Dow near its all-time record high. Try doing it like Obama did, inheriting a Dow that was 42% lower than its previous high. Trump inherited a Dow that was less than one percent (0.9%) off its previous high.

Actually, it's much easier in Obama's situation. When the Dow has bottomed out, then only way to go is up. Obama's only accomplishment was getting elected at the right time.

Actually the DOW could have gone down even more. But it did not. So what you said is some dumb shit.

Bullshit. I love the way all of Obama's accomplishments are based on what would have happened. This prediction comes from all the people who said Hillary had 98% chance of winning and that the economy would crator the minute Trump was innaugurated.

Just wait. I'm already hearing guys tell me their age is 67. Did you not know this is happening? That's republicans doing that

You lied that Trump raised the retirement age.

You're a liar, just like all you fucking Stalinists are.

{The retirement age for full Social Security benefits has already been increased from 65 to 67 for anyone born in 1960 or later. This increase was enacted in 1983 as part of comprehensive legislation to strengthen Social Security's financing at a time when the program faced an imminent financial crisis.}

Trump had nothing to do with it, the Tip O'Neil Senate full of democrats raised the age, back in 1983.
Like I said just wait. These are the things I know republicans are going to do to us. If not they don't hurt me at all. Although their healthcare reform will leave us all broke

We're already broke from Obama's healthcare, moron.
Actually I'm happy for anyone who was being forced to buy $400 or more a month healthcare. That's ridiculous. But I feel for people with pre existing conditions if republicans get their way.

And I told my dad if free Obamacare goes away for the poor maybe they'll go get a job that pays for insurance
I would have to pay $1650/mo to get a policy comparable to what I had with my employer.
That's what happens to unemployed people who have to buy their own insurance. Trumpcare ain't gonna fix that. He just said you no longer must buy it. Let me know when he lowers your prices.

And when he does it'll be for catastrophic insurance that doesn't cover anything and has high premiums

LOLOL

Too stupid for words.

Obama ... 122
Trump ....... 48

Bullshit. I love the way all of Obama's accomplishments are based on what would have happened. This prediction comes from all the people who said Hillary had 98% chance of winning and that the economy would crator the minute Trump was innaugurated.
Business has picked up and stock market went up because trump promised to cut taxes and spend on infrastructure. We're waiting

The monthly unemployment rate for September 2017 was 4.2%. This is the 9th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 9th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.48% in August to 4.44% in September.

Gerald Ford: 7.77%

Average Unemployment Rates for US Presidents since after World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Donald Trump: 4.44%
04. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
05. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
06. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
07. George W. Bush: 5.27%
08. John Kennedy: 5.98%
09. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
10. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
11. Barack Obama: 7.45%
12. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
13. Gerald Ford: 7.77%

There are 39 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

The labor force participation rate is at 63.1%, up from 62.9% in August.

Fact is Obama took the unemployment number down from 7.45 to 4%. Bush created the 7.45 number although I see you give him 5.27. Unemployment must have been really low when he first started and clearly you aren't giving Bush credit for all the people who lost their jobs because of him even after he left office. This list is a misleading joke.

All this is are the numbers from the bureau of labor statistics for the unemployment rate each month. Those numbers are then added up and then divided by the number of months in office to get the average. Raw data, facts. That's it. During Obama's time in office, his highest monthly umployment rate was 10% and his lowest was 4.6%. The average of all 96 months Obama was in office though, was 7.45%. So for the most part, on average while Obama was in the White House, the public had to contend with a 7.45% unemployment rate on average. While Bush was in office, the average that people had to contend with was 5.27%.

Its very early in Donald Trumps term, and a lot can still happen to change his numbers. I am NOT a Donald Trump supporter, by the way.
Sorry obama was getting us out of bush's recession.

And he got us to 4.6%

The monthly unemployment rate for September 2017 was 4.2%. This is the 9th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 9th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.48% in August to 4.44% in September.

There are 39 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

While the average unemployment rate is a meaningless throw away figure, trump ended the 83 month long streak of job growth.

Well, if you really thought it was meaningless, I think you would have stopped posting in this thread long ago, yet here you are again.
It's misleading right wing spin.

Just wait. I'm already hearing guys tell me their age is 67. Did you not know this is happening? That's republicans doing that

You lied that Trump raised the retirement age.

You're a liar, just like all you fucking Stalinists are.

{The retirement age for full Social Security benefits has already been increased from 65 to 67 for anyone born in 1960 or later. This increase was enacted in 1983 as part of comprehensive legislation to strengthen Social Security's financing at a time when the program faced an imminent financial crisis.}

Trump had nothing to do with it, the Tip O'Neil Senate full of democrats raised the age, back in 1983.
Like I said just wait. These are the things I know republicans are going to do to us. If not they don't hurt me at all. Although their healthcare reform will leave us all broke

We're already broke from Obama's healthcare, moron.
We are broke because of the GOP caused Great Recession in 2008!

Oh? So the $9 TRILLION in new debt that Obama added has nothing to do with it, RastaTard?

Are you lying to us, or yourself?
Can't wait to see trump triple debt just on air travel for the fam and his cabinet

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The start point and the finish point comprise only TWO months of data. You need to look at all 96 months of data which often will see the unemployment rate rise and fall many times. Taking average gives you the best idea of what the public usually had to deal with on a day to day basis while said President was in office. A great finish is wonderful, but does not tell you the full story of what it was like for 8 years.
And obama handed trump a good economy. Don't forget.

You guys seem to want to downplay bushs great recession

The unemployment numbers should be higher than 8.86%. Obama and the Dems created the most part-time jobs due to Obamacare and trying to get employment numbers higher so they could stay in office.
There's certainly no shortage of imbeciles like you who keep repeating bullshit like that, no matter how many times it gets debunked. :cuckoo:

Part time jobs

jan/2009: 26,377,000
jan/2017: 27,405,000
increase: 1,028,000 (4%)

Full time jobs

jan/2009: 115,818,000
jan/2017: 124,705,000
increase: 8,887,000 (8%)

Civilian Labor Force

jan/2009: 154,210,000
jan/2017: 159,716,000
increase: 5,506,000 (4%)

Part time jobs increased on par with labor force growth, whereas full time jobs outpaced labor force growth by a factor of 2 to 1.

There's certainly no shortage of imbeciles like you who keep repeating bullshit like that, no matter how many times it gets debunked.

Heh. Calling me an imbecile when we know you are one of the lemmings that lick Obama's and other Dems' anal hole.

Figures don't lie, but liars do figure. The full time jobs that Obama created were not in the high productivity sector, but the low-skill, low-pay gigs in bars, restaurants, Wal-Marts and temp agencies. The number of breadwinner jobs full-time positions in energy and mining, construction, manufacturing, the white collar professions, business management and services, information technology, transportation/distribution and finance, insurance and real estate — is still 1.7 million below the level of December 2007; in fact, it is still lower than it was at the turn of the century.

What does this mean?

It means there is no mystery as to how the Obama and Wall Street celebrate d year after year of “jobs growth” during his term. However, the long-term trend of full-time, family-supporting employment levels were already heading south.

It’s the Democrats' version of “trickle-down economics,” and not the good kind.

What happened is the Keynesian money printers at the Fed were fueling serious financial bubbles. It generated a temporary lift in the discretionary incomes of the top 10 percent of households, which own 85 percent of the financial assets, and the next 10-20% which feed off the their winnings.

Accordingly, the leisure and hospitality sectors boomed, creating a lot of job slots for bar tenders, waiters, bellhops, etc.

I call this the “bread and circuses economy,” but it has two problems. Most of these slots generate only about 26 hours per week and $14 per hour. That’s about $19,000 on an annual basis, and means these slots constitute 40 percent jobs compared to the breadwinner category at about $50,000 per year. Besides that, a soon as the financial bubble goes bust, these jobs quickly disappear.

How stupid can you be if don't realize you can't create jobs by continuing to raise taxes on corporations?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're done.

I already proved the vast majority of job gains under Obama were full time jobs.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

You're someone with an IQ over 30 ha ha. I'm not sure why you're laughing as Donald Trump is POTUS now and has been draining the Obummer swamp. Obummer was a liar and one of the worst presidents of all time, so as I said the full time jobs were of the lower variety and ones that would not last. If the economy turns, then the companies can just easily cut them such as your job. What we want are the jobs Donald Trump has promised and that is the breadwinner category jobs such as full-time positions in energy and mining, construction, manufacturing, the white collar professions, business management and services, information technology, transportation/distribution and finance, insurance and real estate. These jobs were 1.7 million below the level of December 2007; in fact, it is still lower than it was at the turn of the century.

Thus, the joke is on you as like I said how stupid can you be if you don't realize you can't create great jobs by continuing to raise taxes on corporations? We want to cut ze taxes on corporations.
How did he Ryan and McConnell raise corporate taxes? When?

Fact is Obama took the unemployment number down from 7.45 to 4%. Bush created the 7.45 number although I see you give him 5.27. Unemployment must have been really low when he first started and clearly you aren't giving Bush credit for all the people who lost their jobs because of him even after he left office. This list is a misleading joke.

All this is are the numbers from the bureau of labor statistics for the unemployment rate each month. Those numbers are then added up and then divided by the number of months in office to get the average. Raw data, facts. That's it. During Obama's time in office, his highest monthly umployment rate was 10% and his lowest was 4.6%. The average of all 96 months Obama was in office though, was 7.45%. So for the most part, on average while Obama was in the White House, the public had to contend with a 7.45% unemployment rate on average. While Bush was in office, the average that people had to contend with was 5.27%.

Its very early in Donald Trumps term, and a lot can still happen to change his numbers. I am NOT a Donald Trump supporter, by the way.
And it's a meaningless figure as it tells you nothing about the performance of the president in terms of job growth.
They blamed obama for people retiring. They won't do that to trump. Now they know better

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

But Obama has the SECOND BEST difference between unemployment when starting and when finishing as president. Number one in Clinton. Only one Republican has + figures, Reagan, and only on Democrat doesn't have plus figures, Carter who had 0.

What the fuck are you lying about? Carter left Reagan an 8% unemployment rate, that was on a sharp rise due to the malaise that was the hallmark of the the Carter years.
^^^ more dementia. :eusa_doh:

Unemployment wasn't 8% or higher until 10 months into Reagan's first term.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And what frigidweirdo is alluding to is the fact that every Republican president on record except for one (Reagan) left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started; whereas not a single Democrat on record left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started.

You may now proceed with your next rightarded post.......

Your link says 7.5 when Reagan took office, 5.4 when he left.

Not a bad delta.
Wages went down and the wealth gap grew under Reagan.

So more people working for less and the rich got richer. No wonder you love reagan

Obama ... 122
Trump ....... 48

Business has picked up and stock market went up because trump promised to cut taxes and spend on infrastructure. We're waiting

I don' t think we can really attribute much of any growth to Trump, but I do agree that we are waiting for those tax cuts and infrastructure spending. Ironically infrastructure building is something Obama proposed.

While the average unemployment rate is a meaningless throw away figure, trump ended the 83 month long streak of job growth.

Well, if you really thought it was meaningless, I think you would have stopped posting in this thread long ago, yet here you are again.
Why should I let your bullshit go unopposed? :dunno:

When you post this, I will remind readers how meaningless it is by pointing out the gaping head wound in your logic....

One president takes the unemployment rate from 2% to 10%, increasing it one point per year. Another president reduces it two points per year from 26% to 10%. They both end at 10%......

Imbeciles like you come on forums like this to brag about how the former president’s average is less than the latter’s.

:cuckoo:

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

But Obama has the SECOND BEST difference between unemployment when starting and when finishing as president. Number one in Clinton. Only one Republican has + figures, Reagan, and only on Democrat doesn't have plus figures, Carter who had 0.

What the fuck are you lying about? Carter left Reagan an 8% unemployment rate, that was on a sharp rise due to the malaise that was the hallmark of the the Carter years.
^^^ more dementia. :eusa_doh:

Unemployment wasn't 8% or higher until 10 months into Reagan's first term.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And what frigidweirdo is alluding to is the fact that every Republican president on record except for one (Reagan) left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started; whereas not a single Democrat on record left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started.

You may now proceed with your next rightarded post.......

Your link says 7.5 when Reagan took office, 5.4 when he left.

Not a bad delta.
Wages went down and the wealth gap grew under Reagan.

So more people working for less and the rich got richer. No wonder you love reagan

The problem here is that I see a lot of what happens in the economy as way beyond the Presidents, especially while they're actually in charge. They take the credit, but it can often be policies from 20 years ago which make the difference. Reagan was dealing with a recession which was going to happen whether he was president or not. So, it's hardly fair to blame Reagan or Obama for the decrease in wages which were an impact of a recession which wasn't their fault.

What corrupts bubble do you expect
I guess you haven't read Marc
Considering he was given an economy losing 700k jobs/month and he turned it around in 9 months, at which point UE was at 10.3%, the pub outlook is gibberish.

No country is doing better than us NOW and they're waiting for us to pull them out of this gigantic Pub mess, if the Pubs would allow it, TOTAL DUPE of gloom and doom a-holes...We had 2.5% growth last year, with the Pubs and ignorant dupes fekking things up and moaning all the way. PFFFT!!

Again, your dog could direct this country to 2.5 percent growth. Record welfare, unemployment, fed pumping billions monthly into stock market, low gdp, 17 trillion in debt aren't exactly "turning it around". This is sub mediocre at best.
Looks like you haven't read Marc levinson and others.say after WWII was an anomaly
Prob never will get much above 2% (Obama had 3 plus a couple of months) 5 or 10 year average ever again.
What is don the cons actual not forecast ytd?
Guessing 1.8?
What corrupt bubble do you expect the GOP to make money out of for the rich, dupe? How long before it's busts and gives us another corrupt GOP meltdown slash recession?

Derp derp derp

I'm addressing the main point.

You're fucking nuts. <<< that's the main point.

^^^ full-blown rightard :badgrin:

... and you idiotically want folks here to take your word on matters when it's easily proven that you're fucking nuts. Like you idiotically posting an image of the KKK marching in Madison, Wisconsin and moronically claiming they were marching at the DNC at Madison Square Garden. :cuckoo:

You're posting diversions, like you always do. No matter how many times I bring it up, you fail to address the point that the recovery began in 2008 Q4.

Who do you think you're fooling, asshole?
To be clear, you're claiming the recovery began in 2008. My point, which I've proven repeatedly, is that you're too brain-dead to expect anyone to accept your assertions.

As evidence, I point to your brain-dead assertion that the recession ended in December of 2008 when it actually ended in June of 2009. :cuckoo:

I don't expect anyone to accept my assertions, you fucking dumbass. I posted government statistics showing that to be the case. In typical Faun fashion, you are still harping an a trivial semantic issue, because that's the only point you can win.
Imbecile....

You posted a graph and moronically claimed it showed the recession ended in December, 2008, when it actually ended in June, 2009.

You see, it's not the chart you posted -- it's your demented rightard interpretation of what it shows.

You're still dancing and avoiding the issue. How did Obama's "stimulus" boondoggle end the recession when the economy was already in recovery starting on Q4 of 2008? You know that isn't possible, so you will continue to lie and deflect.
I’ve already shown here you have no clue what you’re talking about. Who knows why you carry on like a raving lunatic? :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Just going up and down?

Looks like way more up than down to me ...

• DJIA: UP 139%
    01/20/09: 8,280
    01/20/17: 19,795
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
    01/20/09: 1,521
    01/20/17: 5,557
  • S&P500: UP 167%
    01/20/09: 850
    01/20/17: 2,270
Dow Has Set 64 Record Closes Since 2016 Election

Stock Market Rally Continues as Indexes Close at Record Highs

Unemployment hits record low in seven states

FWD 19 minutes into the video.

snick.gif~c200

LOLOL

Too stupid for words.

Obama ... 122
Trump ....... 48

More rightarded nonsense. :cuckoo:

In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, the Dow under Obama had to go from 6600 to over 14000 just to break the record. A 113% increase and roughly 7500 point increase from where the market bottomed out; while starting off in a massive recession. It then went up another 40% and broke a record high another 121 times before Obama left office.

Compared to President Tinkles who inherited the Dow at 19800. It needed to go up only about 200 points, less than one percent, for him to break a record high, in a good economy.

Leave it to brain-dead sycophants like you to blindly assert it’s easier to increase the Dow by 7500 points in a poor economy than it is to raise it by 200 points in a good economy.

giphy.gif

And it's a meaningless figure as it tells you nothing about the performance of the president in terms of job growth.

Only a brain damaged cockroached is dumb enough to swallow what you're peddling.
Let’s put your idiocy to a test, shall we? Or are you going to run from this too...?

Take two presidents....

President A inherits an unemployment rate at a healthy 4.0%. The rate increases every month at 0.2 points... after 4 years, the unemployment rate is up to 13.6% and he would get kicked out of office.

President B inherits an obscene rate at 23.0%. The rate decreases every month at 0.2 points... after 8 years, the unemployment rate is under 4% (where president A started) and the 22nd Amendment is repealed for such a jobs god.

Now in terms of a president’s performance regarding job growth, describe what is meaningful about showing president A had a lower average unemployment rate than president B.....,.

I’ll laugh at your ignorance while I wait for you to run from explaining that. :lmao:

Last edited:

It's misleading right wing spin.
Which even they can’t explain.

Forum List

Back