The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

That is a lie...

The problem here is that there are lots of different figures.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy

Here are some different figures that show different presidents in good or bad light.

Picking one statistic and then saying it's all the President's fault is ridiculous. Often what a president does lasts for decades.
The truth is that the stockmarket is doing great, and that the Dems knows that. When it is going up means that the economy is doing great. But the Dems are trying to get Pres.Trump to waste money. Because if he bring down the deficit, that means that they were wasting everybody's money. But on what? But then that it shows that they were orchestrating the whole entire system. That they let a little of money flow through to make it look as if they are trying to help. But Pres.Trump is bringing in a big flow, and it is continuous flow that they are trying to stop. He has been bringing back jobs that had left America because of of the high taxes and overwhelming of regulations. But which if they moved to places like China, that they doesn't has to pay that much import tax to bring their products back here. It seems as if they were encouraging companies to move across seas for some reason. Maybe that they were being paid to bring jobs across seas.But now, the Clinton's foundation is not receiving any more funds at all. China charged us a very high import tax, but the previous administrations has been letting them pay a very low import tax, and which it is too low that it barely is nothing. But Pres.Trump is making sure, whatever they charged us, that he will do the same to them. No more special privileges for them.
The stock market's been doing great for years now. The right is just now noticing it.
No, it was just going up and down. But once pres.Trump had stepped into office, the it has been on an upward climb. And it is still climbing on the charts It has broken records climbs.
LOLOL

Just going up and down?

Looks like way more up than down to me ...

• DJIA: UP 139%
    01/20/09: 8,280
    01/20/17: 19,795
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
    01/20/09: 1,521
    01/20/17: 5,557
  • S&P500: UP 167%
    01/20/09: 850
    01/20/17: 2,270

While it is true that the DOW went up after the crash in 2007, isn't it true that the jump from 17 to 19 occurred after Trump won the election and was in fact in response to Obama LEAVING office?

It's okay Comrade Fawn, you need not answer...

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%
That is a lie...

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy

Here are some different figures that show different presidents in good or bad light.

Picking one statistic and then saying it's all the President's fault is ridiculous. Often what a president does lasts for decades.

The top graph shows that Bush added more debt than Obama, which is a flat out lie.

You wonder why people don't trust the Communist press?

Here is the truth to destroy the blatant lie you just posted:

George W. Bush: Added $5.849 trillion, a 101 percent increase from the $5.8 trillion debt at the end of Clinton's last budget, FY 2001.

Barack Obama: Added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of George W. Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

Which President Added Most to the U.S. Debt?
Great, now average that out by year since different presidents served different spans, ranging from 32 months to 8 years....

Reagan 23.3%
GHW Bush 13.6%
Bush 13.1%
Nixon/Ford 12.2%
Carter 10.7%
Obama 8.7%
Clinton 4.0%
Kennedy 3.0%
Johnson 2.5%
Eisenhower 1.1%

You're fucking demented, remember?

I changed nothing in your posts or mine. In fact, I even quoted my post verbatim.

I said, "there's 101 million people out of work now..."

and you idiotically thought I was said there's 101 million people looking for work -- which of course, I never said. sadly, your senility led you to believe I said that. :cuckoo:

You lied, you got busted. The whole board sees it.

It should be nothing new for you, you lie incessantly.
LOLOL

You're sooo fucking senile.

I copied and pasted my quote verbatim and also included a link to my post.

You have any idea how crazed you have to be to assert I lied about what I said?

:lmao:

Actually, that's what I did - which exposed you as what you are, a complete liar and fraud.

Hey, you're a Stalinist, lying is just your nature.
All you exposed is what I've been saying all along -- that you're batshit insane.

I said "101 million people are out of work now"; and your malfunctioning brain translated that into thinking I said, "101 million people seeking work cannot find it..." -- which of course, I never said.

Even worse for your dementia -- I copied and pasted my quote verbatim along with a link to it; and your abnormal brain thinks I lied. :cuckoo:

That is NOT what you said, you lying fuck
upload_2017-10-15_17-43-33-png.154536

Trump has a 40% unemployment rate is the lie you told - and you just keep on lying now that you've been busted.

But let's face it, if you had so much as a shred of integrity, you wouldn't be a Stalinist in the first place.
You lying scab -- I even linked my quote which proves that was what I said.

The monthly unemployment rate for September 2017 was 4.2%. This is the 9th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 9th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.48% in August to 4.44% in September.

Gerald Ford: 7.77%

Average Unemployment Rates for US Presidents since after World War II:

03. Donald Trump: 4.44%
04. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
05. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
06. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
07. George W. Bush: 5.27%
08. John Kennedy: 5.98%
09. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
10. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
11. Barack Obama: 7.45%
12. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
13. Gerald Ford: 7.77%

There are 39 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

The labor force participation rate is at 63.1%, up from 62.9% in August.

Fact is Obama took the unemployment number down from 7.45 to 4%. Bush created the 7.45 number although I see you give him 5.27. Unemployment must have been really low when he first started and clearly you aren't giving Bush credit for all the people who lost their jobs because of him even after he left office. This list is a misleading joke.

All this is are the numbers from the bureau of labor statistics for the unemployment rate each month. Those numbers are then added up and then divided by the number of months in office to get the average. Raw data, facts. That's it. During Obama's time in office, his highest monthly umployment rate was 10% and his lowest was 4.6%. The average of all 96 months Obama was in office though, was 7.45%. So for the most part, on average while Obama was in the White House, the public had to contend with a 7.45% unemployment rate on average. While Bush was in office, the average that people had to contend with was 5.27%.

Its very early in Donald Trumps term, and a lot can still happen to change his numbers. I am NOT a Donald Trump supporter, by the way.
And it's a meaningless figure as it tells you nothing about the performance of the president in terms of job growth.

When the economy is at full employment, job growth is not as high a priority. Job growth becomes very important during a recession or depression. The unemployment rate if it is high will be lowered by high job growth. But when the economy is at or near full employment, job growth simply needs to keep pace with population growth and economic growth. So Job growth does impact the unemployment rate and therefore is not something that is totally hidden from these figures.

The unemployment figures for each President show you the difficulty the man on the street had in getting a job while that particular President was in office. It is a significant figure and you and other people continue to believe that by your continued participation in this thread.

The monthly unemployment rate for September 2017 was 4.2%. This is the 9th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 9th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.48% in August to 4.44% in September.

There are 39 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

Fact is Obama took the unemployment number down from 7.45 to 4%. Bush created the 7.45 number although I see you give him 5.27. Unemployment must have been really low when he first started and clearly you aren't giving Bush credit for all the people who lost their jobs because of him even after he left office. This list is a misleading joke.

All this is are the numbers from the bureau of labor statistics for the unemployment rate each month. Those numbers are then added up and then divided by the number of months in office to get the average. Raw data, facts. That's it. During Obama's time in office, his highest monthly umployment rate was 10% and his lowest was 4.6%. The average of all 96 months Obama was in office though, was 7.45%. So for the most part, on average while Obama was in the White House, the public had to contend with a 7.45% unemployment rate on average. While Bush was in office, the average that people had to contend with was 5.27%.

Its very early in Donald Trumps term, and a lot can still happen to change his numbers. I am NOT a Donald Trump supporter, by the way.
And it's a meaningless figure as it tells you nothing about the performance of the president in terms of job growth.

Only a brain damaged cockroached is dumb enough to swallow what you're peddling.

Yet, here you are once again.

While the average unemployment rate is a meaningless throw away figure, trump ended the 83 month long streak of job growth.

Well, if you really thought it was meaningless, I think you would have stopped posting in this thread long ago, yet here you are again.
Why should I let your bullshit go unopposed? :dunno:

When you post this, I will remind readers how meaningless it is by pointing out the gaping head wound in your logic....

One president takes the unemployment rate from 2% to 10%, increasing it one point per year. Another president reduces it two points per year from 26% to 10%. They both end at 10%......

Imbeciles like you come on forums like this to brag about how the former president’s average is less than the latter’s.

:cuckoo:

That is a fictional construction in your mind. In the real world, the unemployment rate goes up and down multiple times over a 96 month period. You think looking at the first month and the last month of a 96 month period are the only things that are relevant. That leaves out 94 months of information and huge impacts on peoples lives. Do you rate the level of suffering in a war by the casualties taken in the first month and the last month? You would create some very odd ideas on suffering for various wars if you did that. Again, you have to look at every month over a 96 month period, whether its look at GDP, unemployment, a war, the level of crime. Every month counts, but it won't be counted when you only look at the first month and the last month.

Finally, if what I post is indeed meaningless, then there is no need to oppose it. I don't bother posting in threads I find meaningless or irrelevant. Again, your continued participation in this thread is evidence that you find it relevant.

When the economy is at full employment, job growth is not as high a priority. Job growth becomes very important during a recession or depression. The unemployment rate if it is high will be lowered by high job growth. But when the economy is at or near full employment, job growth simply needs to keep pace with population growth and economic growth. So Job growth does impact the unemployment rate and therefore is not something that is totally hidden from these figures.

The unemployment figures for each President show you the difficulty the man on the street had in getting a job while that particular President was in office. It is a significant figure and you and other people continue to believe that by your continued participation in this thread.
Because it remains a meaningless figure in terms of presidential performance. If it had any meaning, Reagan would have a better record than Bush since Reagan far out performed Bush when it came to jobs. That he comes in second to last, right behind Ford, should have been your first clue.

It is because they liked the one whom was elected as President.
Sorry to burst your partisan bubble -- but again ... Obama was still president.

Obama ... 122
Trump ....... 48

And it's not so hard to break that record when you're handed a Dow near its all-time record high. Try doing it like Obama did, inheriting a Dow that was 42% lower than its previous high. Trump inherited a Dow that was less than one percent (0.9%) off its previous high.

Actually, it's much easier in Obama's situation. When the Dow has bottomed out, then only way to go is up. Obama's only accomplishment was getting elected at the right time.

Actually the DOW could have gone down even more. But it did not. So what you said is some dumb shit.

Bullshit. I love the way all of Obama's accomplishments are based on what would have happened. This prediction comes from all the people who said Hillary had 98% chance of winning and that the economy would crator the minute Trump was innaugurated.
Business has picked up and stock market went up because trump promised to cut taxes and spend on infrastructure. We're waiting

Tax reform is underway - with you Stalinists digging your heels in to keep the middle class from prospering.

While the average unemployment rate is a meaningless throw away figure, trump ended the 83 month long streak of job growth.

Well, if you really thought it was meaningless, I think you would have stopped posting in this thread long ago, yet here you are again.
Why should I let your bullshit go unopposed? :dunno:

When you post this, I will remind readers how meaningless it is by pointing out the gaping head wound in your logic....

One president takes the unemployment rate from 2% to 10%, increasing it one point per year. Another president reduces it two points per year from 26% to 10%. They both end at 10%......

Imbeciles like you come on forums like this to brag about how the former president’s average is less than the latter’s.

:cuckoo:

That is a fictional construction in your mind. In the real world, the unemployment rate goes up and down multiple times over a 96 month period. You think looking at the first month and the last month of a 96 month period are the only things that are relevant. That leaves out 94 months of information and huge impacts on peoples lives. Do you rate the level of suffering in a war by the casualties taken in the first month and the last month? You would create some very odd ideas on suffering for various wars if you did that. Again, you have to look at every month over a 96 month period, whether its look at GDP, unemployment, a war, the level of crime. Every month counts, but it won't be counted when you only look at the first month and the last month.
Not that fictional. Bush took the unemployment rate from 4.2% to 7.8%. I merely stretched those figures a bit to accentuate the point. FDR did inherit an unemployment rate at around 25%. It was under 2% when he died. Your bizarre logic puts Bush ahead of FDR despite one drastically increasing unemployment while the other drastically lowered it.

That's why you run from these examples because even you know how retarded this makes you look.

Finally, if what I post is indeed meaningless, then there is no need to oppose it. I don't bother posting in threads I find meaningless or irrelevant. Again, your continued participation in this thread is evidence that you find it relevant.
Why on Earth would I miss out on an opportunity to bitch-slap you and your nonsense?? :dunno:

I'm not a coward like you.

First and foremost, what I said was...
... and yes, of course I got that figure from the BLS, ya senile old coot...

Not in Labor Force: 94,417,000
Unemployed: 6,801,000

............... 94,417,000
................. 6,801,000
---------------------------------
Total ... 101,218,000

l.gif

You know you lying retard, you can change your own posts, but you can't alter the backquotes in my posts...

View attachment 154536

OOPSSSS

Busted lying again, you fucking liar,

I changed nothing in your posts or mine. In fact, I even quoted my post verbatim.

and you idiotically thought I was said there's 101 million people looking for work -- which of course, I never said. sadly, your senility led you to believe I said that. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Faun, Faun, Faun, Faun, Faun. You are no faun (pun intended) at all. Your silly posts just goes to show that we should never listen to leftists when it comes to running a business, economy or country. Those NFL players should not have listened to you leftists. You and the left only know how to RUIN the economy, businesses and the country. Is it any wonder that, "Make America Great Again" was the winning slogan. Not "Stronger Together" nor the hilariously ridiculous "Hillary for America." :boohoo:

What about her winning slogan of "bow to your queen, peasants?" :dunno:

Fawn is but a hate drone spewing falsehoods from the hates sites in order to pervert American elections on behalf of the international cabal he serves.

What the fuck are you lying about? Carter left Reagan an 8% unemployment rate, that was on a sharp rise due to the malaise that was the hallmark of the the Carter years.
^^^ more dementia. :eusa_doh:

Unemployment wasn't 8% or higher until 10 months into Reagan's first term.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And what frigidweirdo is alluding to is the fact that every Republican president on record except for one (Reagan) left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started; whereas not a single Democrat on record left office with an unemployment rate higher than when they started.

You may now proceed with your next rightarded post.......

Your link says 7.5 when Reagan took office, 5.4 when he left.

Not a bad delta.
Wages went down and the wealth gap grew under Reagan.

So more people working for less and the rich got richer. No wonder you love reagan

Here's how Obama's trickle down theory didn't work.

135181_600.jpg

OTOH, Reagan's supply side did work with flattening the tax curve, lowered homelessness and... well let the libertarian Cato Institute explain,

"Economist Stephen Moore stated in the Cato analysis, "No act in the last quarter century had a more profound impact on the U.S. economy of the eighties and nineties than the Reagan tax cut of 1981." He argued that Reagan's tax cuts, combined with an emphasis on federal monetary policy, deregulation, and expansion of free trade created a sustained economic expansion, the greatest American sustained wave of prosperity ever. He also claims that the American economy grew by more than a third in size, producing a $15 trillion increase in American wealth. Consumer and investor confidence soared. Cutting federal income taxes, cutting the U.S. government spending budget, cutting useless programs, scaling down the government work force, maintaining low interest rates, and keeping a watchful inflation hedge on the monetary supply was Ronald Reagan's formula for a successful economic turnaround."

What it meant was better jobs for the breadwinners even though some of lesser jobs that the left likes to promote were cut. Obama was the complete opposite of Reagan and that's why America went down. You can't rely on lower paying jobs that could be cut at a moment's notice to stimulate the economy long-term. His middle out trickle down theories were really jobs for the lower middle class.

Reaganomics Vs. Obamanomics: Facts And Figures

The fact is the rich have never been richer. So why isn't it trickling down?

Why don;t you ask the rich? They are virtually all radical left democrats.

That is a lie...

The top graph shows that Bush added more debt than Obama, which is a flat out lie.

George W. Bush: Added $5.849 trillion, a 101 percent increase from the $5.8 trillion debt at the end of Clinton's last budget, FY 2001.

Barack Obama: Added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of George W. Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

Great, now average that out by year since different presidents served different spans, ranging from 32 months to 8 years....

Reagan
23.3%
GHW Bush
13.6%
Bush
13.1%
Nixon/Ford
12.2%
Carter
10.7%
Obama
8.7%
Clinton
4.0%
Kennedy
3.0%
Johnson
2.5%
Eisenhower
1.1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

When one lie fails, you Stalinists just float another, and another.

You have zero credibility Fawn, with anyone. You are on the level of Guno and shitflinger, an absurd Communist spewing steaming piles of shit.

You know you lying retard, you can change your own posts, but you can't alter the backquotes in my posts...

View attachment 154536

OOPSSSS

Busted lying again, you fucking liar,

LOLOL

Faun, Faun, Faun, Faun, Faun. You are no faun (pun intended) at all. Your silly posts just goes to show that we should never listen to leftists when it comes to running a business, economy or country. Those NFL players should not have listened to you leftists. You and the left only know how to RUIN the economy, businesses and the country. Is it any wonder that, "Make America Great Again" was the winning slogan. Not "Stronger Together" nor the hilariously ridiculous "Hillary for America." :boohoo:

Fawn is but a hate drone spewing falsehoods from the hates sites in order to pervert American elections on behalf of the international cabal he serves.
LOLOL

And by "hate sites," you mean the BLS

That is a lie...

Reagan
23.3%
GHW Bush
13.6%
Bush
13.1%
Nixon/Ford
12.2%
Carter
10.7%
Obama
8.7%
Clinton
4.0%
Kennedy
3.0%
Johnson
2.5%
Eisenhower
1.1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

You have zero credibility Fawn, with anyone. You are on the level of Guno and shitflinger, an absurd Communist spewing steaming piles of shit.
Aww, you poor thing. Did you really think the forum needed evidence you can't refute what I posted?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Oh, the BLS claiming 101 million unemployed? :lol:

You are a clown.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You are a clown.
Here's my post again with what I actually said... for the hard of learning...
There's 101 million people out of work now...
... and as I showed, according to BLS statistics, there are indeed 101 million people, aged 16 and over, who are currently not working.

Reality is such a bitch to you, idn't it? :badgrin:

LOLOL

LOLOL

You are a clown.
... and as I showed, according to BLS statistics, there are indeed 101 million people, aged 16 and over, who are currently not working.

Same lie all over again?

upload_2017-10-16_20-58-26.png

You are literally insane.

Not just stupid, not just a pathological liar, but flat out insane.

LOLOL

You are a clown.

Same lie all over again?

View attachment 154774

You are literally insane.

Not just stupid, not just a pathological liar, but flat out insane.
LMAO

Just because you're senile doesn't mean I'm lying.

Again... here are BLS figures showing 101 million people not working....

94,417,000 + 6,801,000 = 101,218,000

That is a lie...

Reagan
23.3%
GHW Bush
13.6%
Bush
13.1%
Nixon/Ford
12.2%
Carter
10.7%
Obama
8.7%
Clinton
4.0%
Kennedy
3.0%
Johnson
2.5%
Eisenhower
1.1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Watch as I demonstrate again just how senile you are....

You claim I lied with those figures......

Reagan 22.5%
GHW Bush 15.2%
Obama 11.0%
Bush 10.7%
Nixon/Ford 10.6%
Carter 10.6%
Clinton 4.6%
Kennedy 3.0%
Johnson 2.5%
Eisenhower 1.1%

^^^ annualized percentage of increase by presidential fiscal budgetary fiscal year.

Which of those do you claim is a lie? Point it out and I'll show you the math that proves you're batshit crazy........

Only a brain damaged cockroached is dumb enough to swallow what you're peddling.

Yet, here you are once again.

You obviously have me confused with the fools who swallow what your peddling.

Forum List

Back