The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Sorry to burst your partisan bubble -- but again ... Obama was still president.

Obama ... 122
Trump ....... 48

And it's not so hard to break that record when you're handed a Dow near its all-time record high. Try doing it like Obama did, inheriting a Dow that was 42% lower than its previous high. Trump inherited a Dow that was less than one percent (0.9%) off its previous high.

Actually, it's much easier in Obama's situation. When the Dow has bottomed out, then only way to go is up. Obama's only accomplishment was getting elected at the right time.

Actually the DOW could have gone down even more. But it did not. So what you said is some dumb shit.

Bullshit. I love the way all of Obama's accomplishments are based on what would have happened. This prediction comes from all the people who said Hillary had 98% chance of winning and that the economy would crator the minute Trump was innaugurated.
Business has picked up and stock market went up because trump promised to cut taxes and spend on infrastructure. We're waiting

Tax reform is underway - with you Stalinists digging your heels in to keep the middle class from prospering.
Don't give us that crap. Remember bush sent you $300 but sent his rich friends $300k

And when I complained that $300 wasn't much help you said send it back.

Then when I said he just added to the debt you said debt don't matter.

This ain't this stalinists first rodeo

The monthly unemployment rate for September 2017 was 4.2%. This is the 9th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 9th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.48% in August to 4.44% in September.

Gerald Ford: 7.77%

Average Unemployment Rates for US Presidents since after World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Donald Trump: 4.44%
04. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
05. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
06. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
07. George W. Bush: 5.27%
08. John Kennedy: 5.98%
09. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
10. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
11. Barack Obama: 7.45%
12. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
13. Gerald Ford: 7.77%

There are 39 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

The labor force participation rate is at 63.1%, up from 62.9% in August.
While the average unemployment rate is a meaningless throw away figure, trump ended the 83 month long streak of job growth.

Well, if you really thought it was meaningless, I think you would have stopped posting in this thread long ago, yet here you are again.
Why should I let your bullshit go unopposed? :dunno:

When you post this, I will remind readers how meaningless it is by pointing out the gaping head wound in your logic....

One president takes the unemployment rate from 2% to 10%, increasing it one point per year. Another president reduces it two points per year from 26% to 10%. They both end at 10%......

Imbeciles like you come on forums like this to brag about how the former president’s average is less than the latter’s.

:cuckoo:

That is a fictional construction in your mind. In the real world, the unemployment rate goes up and down multiple times over a 96 month period. You think looking at the first month and the last month of a 96 month period are the only things that are relevant. That leaves out 94 months of information and huge impacts on peoples lives. Do you rate the level of suffering in a war by the casualties taken in the first month and the last month? You would create some very odd ideas on suffering for various wars if you did that. Again, you have to look at every month over a 96 month period, whether its look at GDP, unemployment, a war, the level of crime. Every month counts, but it won't be counted when you only look at the first month and the last month.
Not that fictional. Bush took the unemployment rate from 4.2% to 7.8%. I merely stretched those figures a bit to accentuate the point. FDR did inherit an unemployment rate at around 25%. It was under 2% when he died. Your bizarre logic puts Bush ahead of FDR despite one drastically increasing unemployment while the other drastically lowered it.

That's why you run from these examples because even you know how retarded this makes you look.

Finally, if what I post is indeed meaningless, then there is no need to oppose it. I don't bother posting in threads I find meaningless or irrelevant. Again, your continued participation in this thread is evidence that you find it relevant.
Why on Earth would I miss out on an opportunity to bitch-slap you and your nonsense?? :dunno:

I'm not a coward like you.
Bush also lost a lot of good paying manufacturing jobs and added a lot of McDonald's jobs.

And of course oil did well under bush gouging us like they did back then

You know you lying retard, you can change your own posts, but you can't alter the backquotes in my posts...

View attachment 154536

OOPSSSS

Busted lying again, you fucking liar,
You're fucking demented, remember?

I changed nothing in your posts or mine. In fact, I even quoted my post verbatim.

I said, "there's 101 million people out of work now..."

and you idiotically thought I was said there's 101 million people looking for work -- which of course, I never said. sadly, your senility led you to believe I said that. :cuckoo:

You lied, you got busted. The whole board sees it.

It should be nothing new for you, you lie incessantly.
LOLOL

You're sooo fucking senile.

I copied and pasted my quote verbatim and also included a link to my post.

You have any idea how crazed you have to be to assert I lied about what I said?

:lmao:

Faun, Faun, Faun, Faun, Faun. You are no faun (pun intended) at all. Your silly posts just goes to show that we should never listen to leftists when it comes to running a business, economy or country. Those NFL players should not have listened to you leftists. You and the left only know how to RUIN the economy, businesses and the country. Is it any wonder that, "Make America Great Again" was the winning slogan. Not "Stronger Together" nor the hilariously ridiculous "Hillary for America." :boohoo:

What about her winning slogan of "bow to your queen, peasants?" :dunno:

Fawn is but a hate drone spewing falsehoods from the hates sites in order to pervert American elections on behalf of the international cabal he serves.
Do you really believe that? Then you're a brainwashed close minded fool. You just don't get it.

And what do you care? You're in charge. Lead! But you can't because all your ideas are bad and unpopular

The monthly unemployment rate for September 2017 was 4.2%. This is the 9th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 9th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.48% in August to 4.44% in September.

There are 39 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

While the average unemployment rate is a meaningless throw away figure, trump ended the 83 month long streak of job growth.

Well, if you really thought it was meaningless, I think you would have stopped posting in this thread long ago, yet here you are again.

When you post this, I will remind readers how meaningless it is by pointing out the gaping head wound in your logic....

One president takes the unemployment rate from 2% to 10%, increasing it one point per year. Another president reduces it two points per year from 26% to 10%. They both end at 10%......

Imbeciles like you come on forums like this to brag about how the former president’s average is less than the latter’s.

Anything to show the uppity nigxxer in a bad light.
No mention of his inheriting a recession

He had 75 months of straight jobs growth then Trump took a dump last month

Did you see this? How come the liberal media didn't tell me this?

Jobs fall by 33,000 in September as hurricanes hammer employment

US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept, vs 90,000 jobs increase expected
  • The U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs in September even as the unemployment rate fell to 4.2 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.
  • The jobs loss was the first monthly decline in seven years, when the economy was still pulling out of the Great Recession.

• The U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs in September even as the unemployment rate fell to 4.2 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.
  • The jobs loss was the first monthly decline in seven years, when the economy was still pulling out of the Great Recession.
The way the Current Employment Statistics survey works is that if you didn't receive a paycheck for the pay period that includes the 12th of the month, you are not included as employed. (also excluded are all agricultural workers, self employed, domestic servants, under the table employees, and employees of the CIA, DIA, NGA, and NSA).

So the hurricanes caused a lot of temp unemployment. We'll see a large increase on Friday.
Compare to the Current Population Survey, which counts as employed everyone age 16 and older who either worked during the week containing the 12th or were temporarily absent due to vacation, weather, etc. That number went up over 900,000 in September.

The way the Current Employment Statistics survey works is that if you didn't receive a paycheck for the pay period that includes the 12th of the month, you are not included as employed. (also excluded are all agricultural workers, self employed, domestic servants, under the table employees, and employees of the CIA, DIA, NGA, and NSA).

So the hurricanes caused a lot of temp unemployment. We'll see a large increase on Friday.
Compare to the Current Population Survey, which counts as employed everyone age 16 and older who either worked during the week containing the 12th or were temporarily absent due to vacation, weather, etc. That number went up over 900,000 in September.

You have heard those conservatives who are claiming god is responsible for exposing Harvey Weinstein because he didn't support Trump, right?

OR this Pastor: Hurricane Harvey was God's punishment for Texas failure to pass anti-LGBT law

Well if that's true, consider that maybe god is punishing the US for electing Trump

President Barack Obama was the longest-serving president in U.S. history to have no major hurricanes strike the continental U.S. during his term of office, according to data published by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

And then think about how GW Bush got hit on 9-11. Clinton didn't. Maybe that was god too?

Yes we all know how unemployment numbers work. Unfortunately you guys don't seem to remember when it's a Democrat in the white house.

Up until the election Republicans were saying the 4% unemployment numbers weren't real. Even Trump himself said so.

Analysis | 19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good

Unemployment numbers not 'phony' to Trump anymore - CNNPolitics

"I talked to the President prior to this and he said to quote him very clearly: 'They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now,' " Spicer said Friday from the White House podium, hours after the government announced 235,000 new jobs in February and a dip in the unemployment rate to 4.7% from 4.8%.

This is why I can't take Republicans seriously. Either they are liars or fools being lied to who are just repeating those lies.

Bill Clinton reaped the rewards of a lot that Reagan did to fix it.
And by that logic, DoTard Trump is reaping the rewards of what Obama did to fix Bush's economic disaster.

Remember every month for 75 months Obama had job gains and Republicans said big deal. Not good enough. Only 100,000 jobs gained? Only 200,000 gained? Pathetic. Well now Trump has losses or no better numbers???? Where's the outrage?

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

You are a lying fuck.

My God you people are such assholes.

Are you such a cowardly snively little girl that you have to lie to try to make Captain Bone Spur look good?

And by that logic, DoTard Trump is reaping the rewards of what Obama did to fix Bush's economic disaster.

Remember every month for 75 months Obama had job gains and Republicans said big deal. Not good enough. Only 100,000 jobs gained? Only 200,000 gained? Pathetic. Well now Trump has losses or no better numbers???? Where's the outrage?
Actually, the lying scum Right said you needed 500,000 new jobs each month just to stay even with population growth and said the economy sucked if less were created. Now suddenly Tramp LOSES 33,000 jobs and the same lying scum Right say the economy is going gangbusters!!! :cuckoo:

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

Actually, it's much easier in Obama's situation. When the Dow has bottomed out, then only way to go is up. Obama's only accomplishment was getting elected at the right time.

Actually the DOW could have gone down even more. But it did not. So what you said is some dumb shit.

Bullshit. I love the way all of Obama's accomplishments are based on what would have happened. This prediction comes from all the people who said Hillary had 98% chance of winning and that the economy would crator the minute Trump was innaugurated.
Business has picked up and stock market went up because trump promised to cut taxes and spend on infrastructure. We're waiting

Tax reform is underway - with you Stalinists digging your heels in to keep the middle class from prospering.
Don't give us that crap. Remember bush sent you $300 but sent his rich friends $300k

Irrelevant.
You should compare 10 year rates
been around 2% since Reagan, irrapective of Pres
Now the trumpettes are having an orgasm of 3% this q.
Obama had > 3 % more than one Q
It's the long term rates that matter.
Read Levinson he said whoever is in charge we will have trouble getting to 3% ever again
World changed folks

Actually, the lying scum Right said you needed 500,000 new jobs each month just to stay even with population growth and said the economy sucked if less were created. Now suddenly Tramp LOSES 33,000 jobs and the same lying scum Right say the economy is going gangbusters!!! :cuckoo:

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!
This is why I never take them seriously. You can't be such bold faced hypocrites and liars and be taken seriously.

What I love is Trump team members get busted colluding with Russia and they come back with more Hillary shit. Unbelievable really.

Irrelevant.
Read Levinson he said whoever is in charge we will have trouble getting to 3% ever again
World changed folks
Are you a righty? Then I can't take you seriously.

Irrelevant.
World changed folks

It changes only because of leftwing economic policies, moron. The claim, which you deliberately got wrong, is that Obama didn't have a full year over 3%. Many such years occurred prior to his reign of error. Reagan had a full year over 5%. Here's a comparison of GDP growth between Reagan and Obama:

Real%20GDP%20Growth%20(Recovery).png

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%
Thanks to Dubya, the 2nd worst President (after Trump).

June 5, 2015
Not even close!
This is why I never take them seriously. You can't be such bold faced hypocrites and liars and be taken seriously.

What I love is Trump team members get busted colluding with Russia and they come back with more Hillary shit. Unbelievable really.
They haven't been busted for anything, numskull, especially not collusion.

Forum List

Back