The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Who cares? Presidents don't decide who works or who doesn't.

I'm just curious. Why would you average in the first month or 3 months or 6 months of a president's term implying that he had anything to do with that unemployment rate?

I'm just curious.
Why would a President say the following:
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air

Either he is an idiot about how business works or he wants rates to skyrocket. Either way it is NOT a presidential aspiration that rates skyrocket as skyrocketing
rates mean businesses and people pay more. If they pay more either way there is less money for more jobs!

So then he hires and puts into place AS the President EPA management that sole objective is to destroy businesses that employ people!
"EPA itself estimated that its ozone standard would cost $90 billion a year,
while other studies have projected that the rule could cost upwards of a trillion dollars and destroy 7.4 million jobs.

Boiler MACT Rule: EPA's Boiler MACT (Maximum Achievable Control Technology) standards are so strict that not even the best-performing sources can meet them, so many companies will have no choice but to shut their doors and ship manufacturing jobs overseas.
The rule has been projected to reduce US GDP by as much as 1.2 billion dollars and will destroy nearly 800,000 jobs.
Articles: Obama's EPA Plans for 2013

So THIS is how a President AFFECTS employment very quickly very simply!

AGAIN when Obama says..I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

WHAT will employers do when delivery truck gas prices climb? Stop delivering or raise prices. Means no drivers.. means unemployed!

Why in any sane world would a President say he'd like higher gas prices??? Ignorance?

Finally do you comprehend when someone says "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
IF OBAMA is a proponent... that means he is against the 1,300 health insurance companies existing! 400,000 jobs GONE!!

Do you understand when any president wants higher utility prices, gas prices and destroy 1,300 companies... THAT is NOT what Americans want!

Averages mean shit....

What matters is where did you start and where did you end up

Bush doubled his unemployment rate
Obama has dropped his by 2%

its not free money ...but it does stimulate the economy more they it cost the tax payer to pay for it ... food, rent, clothing, and so on where ever they spend it, it creates a stimulus in the economy... this has been proven time and time again ...but you righties just are stuck on the thought of doing nothing and getting money ... according to the welfare laws you have 2 year to get job train which they will help you get trained ... if you refuse the job training, you will be off the welfare rolls in 2 years that's the law created by Bill Clinton, a liberal ...

See, it's "free money" because it delivers more than it costs. The whole country should just go on welfare and we'll all be RICH!
Clinton was a centrist and stole welfare reform from the GOP, just like NAFTA.
You're a 'tard.
NAFTA was Raygun's baby, just like GATT. Clinton just signed it into law given to him by a con congress. You should except REAL history instead of trying to re write it. Your "comic book history" just makes you look like a moron. Funny how morons don't see themselves as such, they just call others 'tards, because sandbox banter is the best they have.

I can't take anyone seriously who writes "except" for "accept." really. Are you hung over all the time or just when you aren't drinking?

Notice that he said "SINCE WW II."

Apparently you are illiterate.
I realize your historical Knowledge is limited ... but we all knew that... according to historical information WW2 started in 1939 ... I realize you don't seem to be well educated and the war did start in the beginnings of 1939 ... as my post stated in 1939 it was at 14%, as I'm pointed out to you, the real illiterate one here is you, that WW2 started in 1939 ... I realize the united states entered in 1941, but hey the guy did say SINCE WW2 ... he didn't say SINCE the United states came into the war, he clearly said SINCE WW II. ... so if you want to name call, I guess you dumb fucked www2 started in 1939 ... :fu::lol:
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:
do you ever get tired of fucking your self over time and time again????
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol::lol:

still waiting fro you brilliant remake here ... cat got your fingers???

You are a dunce and a half. Like that wasn't obvious. Whenever anyone says "since WW2" that means after 1945. Quit trying to make yourself look better than the gross ignoramus you obviously are.

No law affects each person equally. Typically any law you pass helps one person at the expense of another

Yeah. Laws against stealing affect thieves more than they affect honest people.

it crack me up when morons like bripat goes on about Welfare ... if he took the time to look it up he would know you can only be on welfare for 2 years ... second it has dropped in numbers since Clinton passed the law change back in the 1990's ... third: it is only .11% of the national budget... in other word I guess stealing a dime is unbelievably dishonest ...

hmmmm . . . where did I say a thing about welfare? However, your figures are wrong, moron. About 80% of the budget is welfare. I include Social Security and Medicare in that figure. Anyone who claims they are not welfare is either lying or a moron who doesn't understand what welfare is.

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

You conveniently leave out the fact that Obama has pulled us out of the W induced worst recession since the great depression. W left this country on the edge of ruin.

You conveniently leave out the fact that Obama has pulled us out of the W induced worst recession since the great depression. W left this country on the edge of ruin.

Boooooooooooosssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

I'm just curious. Why would you average in the first month or 3 months or 6 months of a president's term implying that he had anything to do with that unemployment rate?

so now its changed, the exec. has zip to do with employment...got it.

you get the silver.....

And you get the booby prize, sort of. He was right. President's DON'T decide who works or who doesn't, when their congress impedes his job proposals. What you could have said is >> Obama does decide who works and who doesn't, by failing to sign a bill (or propose one) to ban affirmative action. You could also have attacked his opposition to Arizona's defensive SB 1070 bill, against illegal immigration.

Last edited:

You obviously care given that you responded.

Because it occured while the President was in office. You can debate till the cows come home about the Presidents impact on the economy during his whole time in office, but the fact remains, these were the unemployment conditions for Americans while they were in office.

Obama at 53 months has the worst record since World War II. By the time he is at 96 months and leaves office, he may very well still have the worst average unemployment record since World War II.

If all illegal aliens were deported, and all work visas (and other visas) were stopped, and all immigration ceased, there would be NO UNEMPLOYMENT. None. Also, $48 Billion/year (in what should be US business) has been leaving the US, by way of immigrants' remittances$$$, and re-inserted into the economies of the immigrants' home countries ($25 Billion/yr to Mexico alone)

Last edited:

He did nothing of the sort. All recessions end. Normally, the sharper the recession, the more dramatic the rebound. This recession has been an exception to that rule. It's the slowest recovery we've had since the Great Depression. You can blame Obama for that. If he had just stayed out of the way, the economy would have been booming 2 years ago.

its not free money ...but it does stimulate the economy more they it cost the tax payer to pay for it ... food, rent, clothing, and so on where ever they spend it, it creates a stimulus in the economy... this has been proven time and time again ...but you righties just are stuck on the thought of doing nothing and getting money ... according to the welfare laws you have 2 year to get job train which they will help you get trained ... if you refuse the job training, you will be off the welfare rolls in 2 years that's the law created by Bill Clinton, a liberal ...

See, it's "free money" because it delivers more than it costs. The whole country should just go on welfare and we'll all be RICH!
You're a 'tard.
NAFTA was Raygun's baby, just like GATT. Clinton just signed it into law given to him by a con congress. You should except REAL history instead of trying to re write it. Your "comic book history" just makes you look like a moron. Funny how morons don't see themselves as such, they just call others 'tards, because sandbox banter is the best they have.

"Just" signed it into law ? His job is to VETO it, whenever it is improper, and harmful to the American people, as NAFTA was.

I realize your historical Knowledge is limited ... but we all knew that... according to historical information WW2 started in 1939 ... I realize you don't seem to be well educated and the war did start in the beginnings of 1939 ... as my post stated in 1939 it was at 14%, as I'm pointed out to you, the real illiterate one here is you, that WW2 started in 1939 ... I realize the united states entered in 1941, but hey the guy did say SINCE WW2 ... he didn't say SINCE the United states came into the war, he clearly said SINCE WW II. ... so if you want to name call, I guess you dumb fucked www2 started in 1939 ... :fu::lol:
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:
do you ever get tired of fucking your self over time and time again????
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol::lol:

You are a dunce and a half. Like that wasn't obvious. Whenever anyone says "since WW2" that means after 1945. Quit trying to make yourself look better than the gross ignoramus you obviously are.
the wisdom from the boards dumb fuck ... . Termanally stuck on stupid thinks he knows the term SINCE WW2 thinks he knows about welfare cost thinks he knows ... the sad part here is we have to suffer with Rabbiebott the boards dumb fuck
dumb fuck heres the dictionarys diffenition of since

since

1 during or throughout the period of time after

yet rabbiebott can't even define the word SINCE ...Rabbiebott is to stupid to look up its meaning ... its just like everything RABIEBOTT does ... he never looks up anything ... Rabbiebott just sits with shit all over his face like he's doing now...:9:

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Because it occured while the President was in office. You can debate till the cows come home about the Presidents impact on the economy during his whole time in office, but the fact remains, these were the unemployment conditions for Americans while they were in office.

Obama at 53 months has the worst record since World War II. By the time he is at 96 months and leaves office, he may very well still have the worst average unemployment record since World War II.

If all illegal aliens were deported, and all work visas (and other visas) were stopped, and all immigration ceased, there would be NO UNEMPLOYMENT. None. Also, $48 Billion/year (in what should be US business) has been leaving the US, by way of immigrants' remittances$$$, and re-inserted into the economies of the immigrants' home countries ($25 Billion/yr to Mexico alone)

Bullshit. Unless you think every job in America involves picking tomatoes.

the wisdom from the boards dum fuck ... . Termanally stuck on stupid thinks he knows the term SINCE WW2 thinks he knows about welfare cost thinks he knows ... the sad part here is we have to suffer with Rabbiebott the boards dum fuck
dum fuck heres the dictionarys diffenition of since

since
prep
1 during or throughout the period of time after

Proving your stupidity over and over. S0n, doubling down on stupid will get you nowhere.

its that short term memory these repub-lie-tard have ... its cause from lack of Oxygen to their brain, from having their heads up their ass too long ...

You're a 'tard.

I can't take anyone seriously who writes "except" for "accept." really. Are you hung over all the time or just when you aren't drinking?
coming from the boards dumb fuck who care what you will Accept

If all illegal aliens were deported, and all work visas (and other visas) were stopped, and all immigration ceased, there would be NO UNEMPLOYMENT. None. Also, $48 Billion/year (in what should be US business) has been leaving the US, by way of immigrants' remittances$$$, and re-inserted into the economies of the immigrants' home countries ($25 Billion/yr toMexico alone)

Bullshit. Unless you think every job in America involves picking tomatoes.
and the boards dumb fuck proves himself again ... illegals are in all Areas of our countires work force ... building, restaurants, farming, legal system, schools and on and on do ... you every pull your head out of your ass to get any oxygen cause you're going brain dead... :9:

Last edited:
Averages mean shit....

What matters is where did you start and where did you end up

Bush doubled his unemployment rate
Obama has dropped his by 2%

And there ya have it.. five years in and it is still Bush's fault.

:lol:

when you compare isn't, well bush did it, you idiot... he's pointing out the facts .. what you refuse to accept (is that OK Rabbiebott Accept)... Bush fucked this country up ... where Obama is slowly pulling it out of Bush's fuck up mess get it ??? is that hard to understand??? or are you too stuck on stupid.... :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back