The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

You are a dunce and a half. Like that wasn't obvious. Whenever anyone says "since WW2" that means after 1945. Quit trying to make yourself look better than the gross ignoramus you obviously are.
the wisdom from the boards dum fuck ... . Termanally stuck on stupid thinks he knows the term SINCE WW2 thinks he knows about welfare cost thinks he knows ... the sad part here is we have to suffer with Rabbiebott the boards dum fuck
dum fuck heres the dictionarys diffenition of since

since
prep
1 during or throughout the period of time after

Proving your stupidity over and over. S0n, doubling down on stupid will get you nowhere.

so why do you keep doing it dumb fuck ... oh that's right you're brain dead .... never mind ... can't stand it when some one is smarter then you ... the thing is you're too easy ... you never look up anything ... you just blurt it out, well here's me blurting out of my ass on you... :9:

the word SINCE means During the war, throughout the war, and the time after the war ... seems you have a Comprehension problem Rabbiebott :9:

Last edited:
See, it's "free money" because it delivers more than it costs. The whole country should just go on welfare and we'll all be RICH!
Clinton was a centrist and stole welfare reform from the GOP, just like NAFTA.
You're a 'tard.
NAFTA was Raygun's baby, just like GATT. Clinton just signed it into law given to him by a con congress. You should except REAL history instead of trying to re write it. Your "comic book history" just makes you look like a moron. Funny how morons don't see themselves as such, they just call others 'tards, because sandbox banter is the best they have.

"Just" signed it into law ? His job is to VETO it, whenever it is improper, and harmful to the American people, as NAFTA was.

since when... did you look at all the bill ??? or just the nafta part... deals were made ... on the other hand nafta was the biggest fuck up both parties allowed ... in my opinion and this TPP is even worse ... but your republicans are pushing it big time and another dem is buying into it hope it gets voted down

Last edited:
Averages mean shit....

What matters is where did you start and where did you end up

Bush doubled his unemployment rate
Obama has dropped his by 2%

And there ya have it.. five years in and it is still Bush's fault.

:lol:

when you compare isn't, well bush did it, you idiot... he's pointing out the facts .. what you refuse to accept (is that OK Rabbieboott Accept)... Bush fucked this country up ... where Obama is slowly pulling it out of Bush's fuck up mess get it ??? is that hard to understand??? or are you too stuck on stupid.... :lol::lol::lol:

Listen nimrock, you put the 'S' in Stupid. Obama isn't pulling anything out, he's penetrating your ass right now and you're to dumb to ask him to stop.

when you compare isn't, well bush did it, you idiot... he's pointing out the facts .. what you refuse to accept (is that OK Rabbieboott Accept)... Bush fucked this country up ... where Obama is slowly pulling it out of Bush's fuck up mess get it ??? is that hard to understand??? or are you too stuck on stupid.... :lol::lol::lol:

Listen nimrock, you put the 'S' in Stupid. Obama isn't pulling anything out, he's penetrating your ass right now and you're to dumb to ask him to stop.

I have to check myself to be sure that Billy isn't just camping up the pro-Obama shit to screw with us. I have a hard time believing people actually think that way.
In any case, I've always thought of Obama as more of a bottom guy.

translation=he's asking me to have gay sex... that's how these repub-lie-tards hit on the same sex ... you put the "H" in homo ... sorry I like women ... hey here's a Idea ... try Rabbiebott he's in to (_o_) fucking ... just like you are... puff !!! puff !!!

Last edited:

I have to check myself to be sure that Billy isn't just camping up the pro-Obama shit to screw with us. I have a hard time believing people actually think that way.
every body knows your a DI#K smoker rabbiebott ... thats why RKMBrown sit trolling for gay sex .... have fun gays I mean guys ... PUff Puff Rabbiebott or should that be Rapbbiebutt .... RKM brown stand for Really Kinky Mother ... brown is what his di%k looks like when he's done ...

translation=he's asking me to have gay sex... that's how these repub-lie-tards hit on the same sex ... you put the "H" in homo ... sorry I like women ... hey here's a Idea ... try Rabbiebott he's in to (_o_) fucking ... just like you are... puff !!! puff !!!

Your a pos pussy.

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

nothing like creative lying and I guess you have failed again When FDR came to office unemployment was at 24.9% ... FDR in 1937 still had an unemployment rate of 13.2% in 1937 which actually rose to 19.8% a year later. the rise was caused once again by dems listening to republicans ... FDR then reversed his position and unemployment went down before WW2 ... at the start of the war it was 14%... so nice try in spinning your lie here ... on and by the way the crash was caused by republicans deregulating the banks ... sound Filmillure ??? ...

P.S.
unemployment is at 6.7% right now

Do you understand the term "since World War II"!? Were talking about unemployment rate since the END of World War II.

Sorry, but Obama has the highest average unemployment rate of any President since World War II, currently at 8.65%. The monthly unemployment rate for December 2013 was 6.7% but that is just for the month of December 2013 AND IS NOT THE AVERAGE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE SINCE OBAMA BECAME PRESIDENT! UNDERSTAND?

Also, the average unemployment rate during World War II from 1939 through 1945 for the United States was 7.34%. SO EVEN if we accepted your definition of "since World War II", Obama would still have the highest average unemployment rate of any of the Presidents!

Last edited:
If this were a GOP administration, not only would the average lib be constantly blaming the president for the unemployment #'s, but they would be joined by a constant drumbeat from the mainstream media.

lets look at a recent statement about unemployment by Chris Christie ... he was telling new Jersey citizens that since he's been governor unemployment has dropped to 7.8% ... he was bragging about these numbers to the press and they all wrote about it on how a great job he's doing ... yet Obama has brought down the unemployment numbers to 6.7 % and all along the way where he did his best, with no help from the right, not one of you righties here or in the country, has said he did a good job where everybody in Jersey are happy as hell over Christies numbers ... why's that???

The the labor participation rate was not at 62.8% and still at 66% as it was under Bush, the unemployment rate would be 11%. The unemployment rate has dropped the last few years because people have dropped out of the labor force!

Just for more clarification, the data for the statistics in this thread come from the bureau of labor statistics monthly unemployment statistics. Monthly unemployment have only been kept by the bureau since January of 1948. Trumans average is based on January 1948 through December 1952. There are no monthly statistics prior to January 1948 although there are annual figures.

Your a pos pussy.
see's what happens when they are exposed here ... they get mad ... call ya nasty names and everything ...yet you still have been able to out do me yet ... see thats what happens when you're not informed RKMBROWN

Your a pos pussy.

RKMBROWN thinks he's John Wayne ... thats John Wayne Gacy

Attachments

• $images.jpeg
    $images.jpeg
    2.1 KB · Views: 75

nothing like creative lying and I guess you have failed again When FDR came to office unemployment was at 24.9% ... FDR in 1937 still had an unemployment rate of 13.2% in 1937 which actually rose to 19.8% a year later. the rise was caused once again by dems listening to republicans ... FDR then reversed his position and unemployment went down before WW2 ... at the start of the war it was 14%... so nice try in spinning your lie here ... on and by the way the crash was caused by republicans deregulating the banks ... sound Filmillure ??? ...

P.S.

Do you understand the term "since World War II"!? Were talking about unemployment rate since the END of World War II.

Sorry, but Obama has the highest average unemployment rate of any President since World War II, currently at 8.65%. The monthly unemployment rate for December 2013 was 6.7% but that is just for the month of December 2013 AND IS NOT THE AVERAGE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE SINCE OBAMA BECAME PRESIDENT! UNDERSTAND?

Also, the average unemployment rate during World War II from 1939 through 1945 for the United States was 7.34%. SO EVEN if we accepted your definition of "since World War II", Obama would still have the highest average unemployment rate of any of the Presidents!

Obama's presidency has 3 more years to go.

The UE average his presidency has seen in 5 years is about the same as Reagan's was after 5 years.

...not to imply that any of this is relevant to anything regarding a presidency.

every body knows your a DI#K smoker rabbiebott ... thats why RKMBrown sit trolling for gay sex .... have fun gays I mean guys ... PUff Puff Rabbiebott or should that be Rapbbiebutt .... RKM brown stand for Really Kinky Mother ... brown is what his di%k looks like when he's done ...

I guess I'd be angry too if I were trying to support this failed administration. It will be OK little man, it will be OK.

P.S.

As I pointed out to the other 2 idiots who tried to defend your position the word since is defied as followed

since
1) during or throughout the period of time after ...

you didn't say when they US inter, you didn't say after, you said SINCE WW2 if you don't comprehend what your writing or talking about then stop it... WW2 started in the beginning of 1939 ... in 1939 according to wikipedia unemployment rates were 14% if you can show me different then so be it ... as for obama's unemployment rates, they are at 6.7% still better then the rates that you tried showing us here as being better ... so if you want to make him look bad, fine ...but you need to understand what you're talking about .... in this case you fucked it up big time trying to slam Obama down... try again...

Last edited:

This actually helps the democrats.

More people out of work = more people dependent upon government.

If this were a GOP administration, not only would the average lib be constantly blaming the president for the unemployment #'s, but they would be joined by a constant drumbeat from the mainstream media.

lets look at a recent statement about unemployment by Chris Christie ... he was telling new Jersey citizens that since he's been governor unemployment has dropped to 7.8% ... he was bragging about these numbers to the press and they all wrote about it on how a great job he's doing ... yet Obama has brought down the unemployment numbers to 6.7 % and all along the way where he did his best, with no help from the right, not one of you righties here or in the country, has said he did a good job where everybody in Jersey are happy as hell over Christies numbers ... why's that???

The the labor participation rate was not at 62.8% and still at 66% as it was under Bush, the unemployment rate would be 11%. The unemployment rate has dropped the last few years because people have dropped out of the labor force!

that didn't work under bush and it won't work here under obama ... people have dropped out ... how many have dropped out??? you have a number on that ??? where they have counted by some body ??? do you have a number on how many people who dropped out ???? didn't think so so ... if you're going to say it doesn't count under republicans, guess what ??? it doesn't count under Dems ... you can't have it both ways ...

I guess I'd be angry too if I were trying to support this failed administration. It will be OK little man, it will be OK.
and the pompous ass has arrived hey little man, are you mad that you didn't get Included in their HOMO invitation ??? hell all ya got to do is ask then present you back side to them, or you lips ... which ever you like bestPuff puff The Breeze :smiliehug:

This actually helps the democrats.

More people out of work = more people dependent upon government.
actually it means more people able to get government jobs ... you know road work, utility work, things of that nature the government does it best... and most important more votes at the ballot box BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Forum List

Back