The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Can’t make this kind of garbage up! You obviously know nothing
More bullshit from Idiot jc456 throwing a tantrum after being smacked down with pure facts!
nothing factual in your post. What I see is that in 2009, obammy didn't do a thing. He used government money to bail out private companies. tanked the employees. I can't read that graph any other way. 2008.was 70% and 2010 down to 65%. Down 5%. tell me if I miss read your graph.

Al, I see is you being a total asswipe for ignoring the Bush recession..

What the fuck do you think is done to fight a recession ???

If McCain would have won, what would he have don? A stimulus package.

You people are dumber that shit,
right, so your approach is to spend more of what you don't have and go further into debt. No logic.

You help lessen the effects & shorten the length of a recession by puttying money into the economy.
If it was money not borrowed but what would you know!

More bullshit from Idiot jc456 throwing a tantrum after being smacked down with pure facts!
nothing factual in your post. What I see is that in 2009, obammy didn't do a thing. He used government money to bail out private companies. tanked the employees. I can't read that graph any other way. 2008.was 70% and 2010 down to 65%. Down 5%. tell me if I miss read your graph.

right, so your approach is to spend more of what you don't have and go further into debt. No logic.

You help lessen the effects & shorten the length of a recession by puttying money into the economy.
Not government money. Every dime the government spends is taken from a taxpayer.
Exactly, reach out to the private sector and ask them what they could do. Give a tax break for hiring more employees. Work/jobs.

Not government money. Every dime the government spends is taken from a taxpayer.
Exactly, reach out to the private sector and ask them what they could do. Give a tax break for hiring more employees. Work/jobs.
LOLOL

Rightards are such morons. That’s why America elects Democrats when there’s an election during a recession or depression.

The private sector was drowning and taxes were already near record lows with no room to drop them further. You don’t save a drowning person by letting them swim their way out from drowning — you throw them a lifesaver.

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

Which one of those presidents started at 10%?

DrHjDKIWoAE-oXh.jpg

DrHjeP8XgAAZXkg.jpg

Amazing what "FACTS" can do.

YEA just think what it would have BEEN if Dumb bell Obama hadn't made dumb ass comments like these and instituted policies like ACA that CAUSED employers not to hire full time people!
I mean people... YOU don't seem to comprehend that what OBAMA did was try to stifle the economy any way he could!
He is a "WORLD Citizen" FIRST... Not an American first.
He apologized for America. He promoted other countries over America. He hates America. And he proved it when he made statements and policies like below!
View attachment 233392

View attachment 233393
Can you get any dumber????? Seriously.

Did you to school to get stupid or was it natural?

The ACA did not create part time jobs.

Obama is far far far far more of an American than the piece of shit you put in the White House. Obama didn't need the Russians to help him win.
The ACA about bankrupted the country!! good thing the mandate was called off.

So why do you still hate Trump?

For all his faults Trump is a GOD compared to Green New Deal .Want to see your 401k after the DIms get elected??

If it was money not borrowed but what would you know!
No, borrowing is what makes it work.

Where else would you get it.

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

Which one of those presidents started at 10%?

DrHjDKIWoAE-oXh.jpg

DrHjeP8XgAAZXkg.jpg

Amazing what "FACTS" can do.

YEA just think what it would have BEEN if Dumb bell Obama hadn't made dumb ass comments like these and instituted policies like ACA that CAUSED employers not to hire full time people!
I mean people... YOU don't seem to comprehend that what OBAMA did was try to stifle the economy any way he could!
He is a "WORLD Citizen" FIRST... Not an American first.
He apologized for America. He promoted other countries over America. He hates America. And he proved it when he made statements and policies like below!
View attachment 233392

View attachment 233393
Can you get any dumber????? Seriously.

Did you to school to get stupid or was it natural?

The ACA did not create part time jobs.

Obama is far far far far more of an American than the piece of shit you put in the White House. Obama didn't need the Russians to help him win.
The ACA about bankrupted the country!! good thing the mandate was called off.
The ACA was FUNDED you God damn asshole.

Jobs to make what???No body is buying anything.

The monthly unemployment rate for December 2018 was 3.9%. This is the 24th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 24th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.14% in November 2018 to 4.12% in December 2018.

Gerald Ford: 7.77%

Average Unemployment Rates for US Presidents since after World War II:

01. Donald Trump: 4.12%
02. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
03. Harry Truman: 4.26%
04. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
05. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
06. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
07. George W. Bush: 5.27%
08. John Kennedy: 5.98%
09. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
10. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
11. Barack Obama: 7.45%
12. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
13. Gerald Ford: 7.77%

There are 24 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

The labor force participation rate is at 63.1% for December 2018, up from 62.9% in November 2018.
So Obama sucked?......

Obama started with two months with over 800,000 monthly job loses in the midst of the Bush Recession.

It is borrowed money.

I have news, assfuck, when the taxes are paid, it is then the government's money.

The monthly unemployment rate for December 2018 was 3.9%. This is the 24th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 24th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.14% in November 2018 to 4.12% in December 2018.

There are 24 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

The labor force participation rate is at 63.1% for December 2018, up from 62.9% in November 2018.
So Obama sucked?......

Obama started with two months with over 800,000 monthly job loses in the midst of the Bush Recession.
Check his quarters, most of them range from bad to terrible.

Trump’s range from good to great in every single one so far.

It is borrowed money.

I have news, assfuck, when the taxes are paid, it is then the government's money.
No, no it isn’t

Jobs to make what???No body is buying anything.
Funny you think the whole world went broke!

So Obama sucked?......

Lying fuck.

First of all, Obama had some really great quarters & Trump has had some not so good ones.

Obama fought the effects of the Bush recession. Trump was handed a much stronger, growing economy.

It is borrowed money.

No, no it isn’t

Well, whose is it?

It is borrowed money.

No, no it isn’t

Well, whose is it?
The people’s

So Obama sucked?......

Lying fuck.

First of all, Obama had some really great quarters & Trump has had some not so good ones.

Obama fought the effects of the Bush recession. Trump was handed a much stronger, growing economy.
What was trump’s lowest ?

So Obama sucked?......

Lying fuck.

Obama had negative numbers in almost every year.

So Obama sucked?......

Lying fuck.

Obama had negative numbers in almost every year.
And his average is most likely lower than trump’s worst

Forum List

Back