The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Tell me what you mean by collapse…..

Star Formation

Stars are born within the clouds of dust and scattered throughout most galaxies. A familiar example of such as a dust cloud is the Orion Nebula. Turbulence deep within these clouds gives rise to knots with sufficient mass that the gas and dust can begin to collapse under its own gravitational attraction. As the cloud collapses, the material at the center begins to heat up. Known as a protostar, it is this hot core at the heart of the collapsing cloud that will one day become a star. Three-dimensional computer models of star formation predict that the spinning clouds of collapsing gas and dust may break up into two or three blobs; this would explain why the majority the stars in the Milky Way are paired or in groups of multiple stars.

The sun has radiant energy and the sun like all matter has gravitational force. It’s not an “ or”

Some of the energy in Earth's uranium is from the Sun's radiant energy and some is from the Sun's gravitational force?

Tell me more!!!!!

After you sober up.

The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

In many cases presidents inherit problems that were in place when they took office. Legislation and executive take time to pass and take effect. And some cases you can literally watch the world flushing down the toilet AFTER an election. Like now, for instance.

so now its changed, the exec. has zip to do with employment...got it.

you get the silver.....
trump inherited a strong economy produced by Obama. Obama inherited a deep recession.

These things should be considered, but right wingers won't do that.

Because it kills their narrative.

In many cases presidents inherit problems that were in place when they took office. Legislation and executive take time to pass and take effect. And some cases you can literally watch the world flushing down the toilet AFTER an election. Like now, for instance.
But that's not happening now and Biden inherited a huge mess.

trump inherited a strong economy produced by Obama. Obama inherited a deep recession.

These things should be considered, but right wingers won't do that.

Because it kills their narrative.

trump inherited a strong economy produced by Obama

+1.6% in 2016 was super strong, right?

I mean on an AA curve it is.

trump inherited a strong economy produced by Obama

+1.6% in 2016 was super strong, right?

I mean on an AA curve it is.
Trump inherited a strong growing economy from Obama.

So maybe on the white AA legacy privilege scale you don't pay attention to job growth and dropping unemployment.

That's the legacy privileged logic.

So maybe on the white AA legacy privilege scale you don't pay attention to job growth and dropping unemployment.

That's the legacy privileged logic.

Right, +1.6%, very strong! Down from +2.7% in 2015. DURR

So maybe on the white AA legacy privilege scale

Is that why we were so easy on Obama? He was half white?

Right, +1.6%, very strong! Down from +2.7% in 2015. DURR

So maybe on the white AA legacy privilege scale

Is that why we were so easy on Obama? He was half white?
Trump inherited record job growth, falling unemployment, a record stock market and growing economy. When you talk about AA, look in the mirror and you will see a person who has got what you think AA is all your life. You scrubs don't like that being said about you, but you don't mind making that claim about everyone else. But the record is clear. White males have been perpetual beneficiaries of affirmative action.

Trump inherited record job growth, falling unemployment, a record stock market and growing economy. When you talk about AA, look in the mirror and you will see a person who has got what you think AA is all your life. You scrubs don't like that being said about you, but you don't mind making that claim about everyone else. But the record is clear. White males have been perpetual beneficiaries of affirmative action.
/——/ “White males have been perpetual beneficiaries of affirmative action”
I can’t stop laughing.

So the Biden administration set out chairs and tables and had planned a big party for the drop in inflation today..... Ooooops!
Inflation has gone up and the market is crashing today 9-13-22
What a mess we are in with these clowns......
I guess the tables and chairs and balloons won't be necessary....

So the Biden administration set out chairs and tables and had planned a big party for the drop in inflation today..... Ooooops!
Inflation has gone up and the market is crashing today 9-13-22
What a mess we are in with these clowns......
I guess the tables and chairs and balloons won't be necessary....

Inflation did not go up, rambtard.

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever?? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back