The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

wow; a tad angry left-wingnut?

must be tough watchin it all fall apart
Yeah, real tough ... :rolleyes: ... back on topic .... worst average unemployment rates after 77 months in office....

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

... real tough.

And I'm not angry; I'm shocked that anyone's brain can be so deformed, it translates my words into your conclusions. :eusa_doh:

...and because LWNJs are so predictable; you are/were about to remind me you can work and still get food stamps?

but it's not like you were going to admit the jobs "created" under obama were minimum wage; isnt that the reason you want to raise it artifically?

idiots and hypocrites

Yeah, real tough ... :rolleyes: ... back on topic .... worst average unemployment rates after 77 months in office....

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

... real tough.

And I'm not angry; I'm shocked that anyone's brain can be so deformed, it translates my words into your conclusions. :eusa_doh:

YAWN; isnt it you losers always crying about what obama "inherited"?

what did reagan inherit from Carter?

oh and what was Reagan's unemployment at THIS period in his second term?

waiting.............

if you werent at a minimum trying to imply it didnt end in 2009 there would have been no reason to post that link

you're funny. just man up and admit what you were doing
Of course there was a reason. Just how retarded are you?? The reason was to correct your claim of a recession being denoted by 2 consecutive negative quarters, which is not how the NBER tracks recessions.

I even copied & pasted that section in my post.

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

... real tough.

waiting.............
What Reagan didn't inherit from Reagan was a recession.

...AND THEN there is the fact that you have apparently made the bar the watermark of the guy you blame for 30 years or so of "trickle-down"????

idiots and hypocrites

Are you trying to say that a president's policies don't have an impact AFTER they leave office?

Seriously, is this economics for idiots or what?

the only idiot i see is you; but if you are talking about the "Bush" recesssion that ended in the summer of obama's first year; long before even a tiny fraction of the obama "Stimulus" was spent, That's not a "Faux News" talking point; it's a fact as how recessions and recoveries are measured by economists, by consecutive quarters of GDP increase or decrease. put that in your pipe and smoke it
At least we agree you're definitely smoking something ...

The NBER does not define a recession in terms of two consecutive quarters of decline in real GDP. Rather, a recession is a significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real GDP, real income, employment, industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales.

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

YAWN; like i said; the recession ended in the summer of obama's first term. if you are saying that isnt so post something instead of this tripe that proves it

Very true

8 million jobs have been added since that time and the unemployment rate has dropped 5%

yes loon; the fact there are 13 MILLION MORE ON FOOD STAMPS IN OBAMA'S SEVENTH YEAR; testify to the strength of his economic prowess
That is the end result of thirty years of supply side economics. Cut taxes on the rich and watch those wages and benefits trickle down to the workers

So you support raising the minumum wage?
Let the employers pay to feed their employees...not the taxpayer

if you werent at a minimum trying to imply it didnt end in 2009 there would have been no reason to post that link

Of course there was a reason. Just how retarded are you?? The reason was to correct your claim of a recession being denoted by 2 consecutive negative quarters, which is not how the NBER tracks recessions.

nothing corrected anything nutjob; since my premise was still correct

try again

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

... real tough.

waiting.............
Reagan ... 6.2%
Obama .... 5.3%

the only idiot i see is you; but if you are talking about the "Bush" recesssion that ended in the summer of obama's first year; long before even a tiny fraction of the obama "Stimulus" was spent, That's not a "Faux News" talking point; it's a fact as how recessions and recoveries are measured by economists, by consecutive quarters of GDP increase or decrease. put that in your pipe and smoke it

The NBER does not define a recession in terms of two consecutive quarters of decline in real GDP. Rather, a recession is a significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real GDP, real income, employment, industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales.

YAWN; like i said; the recession ended in the summer of obama's first term. if you are saying that isnt so post something instead of this tripe that proves it

Very true

8 million jobs have been added since that time and the unemployment rate has dropped 5%

yes loon; the fact there are 13 MILLION MORE ON FOOD STAMPS IN OBAMA'S SEVENTH YEAR; testify to the strength of his economic prowess
That is the end result of thirty years of supply side economics. Cut taxes on the rich and watch those wages and benefits trickle down to the workers

yes loon; like i said you have lowered your own bar to the point of callling obama a success by the fact that his is on the same level as somebody you idiots consider the economic devil himself

what an idiot you are

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

... real tough.

waiting.............
Reagan ... 6.2%
Obama .... 5.3%

except that obama's is phony

try again

...AND THEN there is the fact that you have apparently made the bar the watermark of the guy you blame for 30 years or so of "trickle-down"????

idiots and hypocrites
You sure do seem to be having a hard time staying on topic. Why is that?

Worst average unemployment rates after 77 months...

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

Very true

yes loon; like i said you have lowered your own bar to the point of callling obama a success by the fact that his is on the same level as somebody you idiots consider the economic devil himself

what an idiot you are

No question Reagan was a success while he was President. But we have seen the long term economic impacts of his short term gains

nothing corrected anything nutjob; since my premise was still correct

try again
Apparently, you can't understand English. You said a recession is 2 consecutive negative quarters... the NBER says that's not how they determine recessions. What part of that can I help you with?

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

... real tough.

waiting.............
Reagan ... 6.2%
Obama .... 5.3%

try again
I would be very interested to see your evidence for that.

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

... real tough.

waiting.............
Reagan ... 6.2%
Obama .... 5.3%

try again
Nope, it's real. The unemployment rate is calculated the exact same way it's been calculated since 1994.

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

... real tough.

waiting.............
Reagan ... 6.2%
Obama .... 5.3%

try again
I would be very interested to see your evidence for that.
Don't expect a lucid answer to that.

Reagan ... 8.0%
Obama .... 8.0%

... real tough.

waiting.............
Reagan ... 6.2%
Obama .... 5.3%

try again
Nope, it's real. The unemployment is calculated the exact same way it's been calculated since 1994.
The changes in 1994 were to collection and processing. Not to the basics of the calculation.

I swear liberals are simply idiots who lie TO THEMSELVES. Retiring Baby Boomers do not account for Obama's 40-year low in Labor Market participation; and if it wasn't "looked at" under Bush it is because Bush's long-term unemployment wasn't nearly this low. what crybabies you losers on the Left are.

I suppose you excuse-making left-wing nutjobs think it is a coincidence that at the same time labor market participation is at a forty-year low there are RECORD numbers of Americans on some kind of disability NOT related to the wars in iraq and Afghanistan. labor market participation is low because Obama expanded the welfare state.

Are you trying to say that a president's policies don't have an impact AFTER they leave office?

Seriously, is this economics for idiots or what?

Which is why BEFORE Obama took office people were talking about this being the worst recession since the great depression, and were talking about this taking years to get better.

But suddenly you've decided, with no knowledge, no evidence, no proof, that it ended when it's convenient for you. Hmmm....

Forum List

Back