The president's Corvette excuse won't cut it, says (non-R) attorney Jonathan Turley

So Biden, the 'professional' politician and lawyer with 40 years of government experience has classified docs laying all over the place illegally and Dems dare make an excuse for that??
you're not surprised, are you?

That's their typical MO

along with lying all the time and being hypocrites..

FmY8yvGWIAU8jia

Is he? Points were scored, if minor ones. Do you expect to see Donny indicted and tried on the documents, (classified and otherwise) belonging to the government, that he actively tried to keep, even after being told to return? I would be surprised.
we had the Donny conversation for months....even years. Why do you refuse to now have the Potato conversation?

UH-OH!

1673664816854.png

Guess who had access to Joe Biden's 'Fort Knox' garage, Corvette, and TS/SCI documents....

:auiqs.jpg:

Talk. I don't mind.
but you do mind. you continue to derail the conversation with "but Trump"

its obvious you mind.

The point is that YOU refuse to take part in the conversation. You would rather CHANGE the conversation to one that we have already had....for months.

but you do mind. you continue to derail the conversation with "but Trump"

its obvious you mind.

The point is that YOU refuse to take part in the conversation. You would rather CHANGE the conversation to one that we have already had....for months.
What is derailed? Been a part of gobs of these conversations. If actually you are wanting unbridled support, hire some cheerleaders.

What is derailed?

Is he? Points were scored, if minor ones. Do you expect to see Donny indicted and tried on the documents, (classified and otherwise) belonging to the government, that he actively tried to keep, even after being told to return? I would be surprised.

yeah....move along....nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back