The president's Corvette excuse won't cut it, says (non-R) attorney Jonathan Turley

Yeh, i didn't get how the Corvette being there made a big difference. .. maybe to say to the world:

I wouldn't leave important documents in any place I wouldn't leave my awesome Corvette, would I???
I'll take the Corvette over the former 1-term fuckups ass any day.

Bitch at who? You know as well as I do the Dims dont give a spit about security of documents of any kind.
I thought you were on, about Biden and that you might contact him, if by no better means than even writing him a let to complain. I doubt you have much history of writing to an elected official. My first was at the age of 17, and got a form response, not surprisingly.

So Biden, the 'professional' politician and lawyer with 40 years of government experience has classified docs laying all over the place illegally and Dems dare make an excuse for that??

325468453_474949628159099_6901730053656339181_n.jpg

Amen! Funny how that works...

The problem you have is there is ZERO evidence Trump had anything.

Empty folders prove nothing. But low IQ morons, like you, suck it down like the little retards you truly are.

I thought you were on, about Biden and that you might contact him, if by no better means than even writing him a let to complain. I doubt you have much history of writing to an elected official. My first was at the age of 17, and got a form response, not surprisingly.

Xiden, being the arrogant piece of shit that he is, wouldn't even stoop to sending a form letter.

The differences between Mar-A-Lago and Car-A-Lago:

-One had the authority to declassify whatever he wants, the other did not

-One was raided, the other was not

-One had an FBI photoshoot, the other did not

-One story was rushed out before the midterms, the other was buried

Why were President Biden's personal attorneys going through documents in his former UPenn office in DC? Those would be very high-priced movers. And why his Delaware home -- and even his beach house? He's not moving out of those homes.

Why were President Biden's personal attorneys going through documents in his former UPenn office in DC? Those would be very high-priced movers. And why his Delaware home -- and even his beach house? He's not moving out of those homes.

And NONE of them had security clearances.

Cover up anyone?

Bueler?

Bueler?

Yeh, i didn't get how the Corvette being there made a big difference. .. maybe to say to the world:

I wouldn't leave important documents in any place I wouldn't leave my awesome Corvette, would I???
I agree. Good thing a special investigator has been quickly appointed.

How do you know that?

Because we do, dumbass. That's why they were so rapid in handing them over. They KNEW they didn't want to become the sacrificial lambs for the xiden crime family. That's also why they let the press know immediately. Safety for them.

Forum List

Back