The president's Corvette excuse won't cut it, says (non-R) attorney Jonathan Turley

You have a low shock tolerance and an over active sense of fortunes of politics and drama, but this will actually go nowhere, serving only as another bleep on the political scope. I doubt you have the capacity to see that. Good luck to you and yours. Say "Hey" to Goober.
I would say Nice dodge but it's actually a totally ridiculous, say-absolutely-nothing dodge

:rolleyes:

Yes, I as well. Posted about it in a different thread on this same topic.

But there is still little reason for an FBI raid since they were returned. I am not saying he did not do something illegal.

What really gets me is that nobody knew they were missing. For what like 6 or 7 years? I spent a few years as a Secondary Control Point Custodian and I knew where every document was at any given time and at the end of each day knew if it had been returned or not.

This shit is just insane.
That is the correct motorcycle, and something being ignored by the usual suspects, who care only about the two top names associated with the cases. It bothers me that there's not even a peep in the popular media about it when it should be asked loudly and often how this happened.

325335176_1336313933834790_8597923058001910634_n.jpg

Yeh, i didn't get how the Corvette being there made a big difference. .. maybe to say to the world:

I wouldn't leave important documents in any place I wouldn't leave my awesome Corvette, would I???
s-l1600.jpg

What is left to raid?

In trumps case, they knew what was missing, and trump lied.
They asked trump, nicely, to return the missing TS Documents.
Trump refused.
Then they raided to get them back.

Now, if Biden is holding back documents and lying, then by all mean, raid his homes.
There were no top secret documents with President Trump. In fact, it cannot even be proven there were actually any classified documents. There were presidential documents that were declassified and that was it.

Yeh, i didn't get how the Corvette being there made a big difference. .. maybe to say to the world:

I wouldn't leave important documents in any place I wouldn't leave my awesome Corvette, would I???
I think the point is Biden had the corvette locked up in his garage. I guess that means that Mar a Lago wasn't locked up.

According to Joe Biden .. handling classified material in such a fashion is "irresponsible" -- this applies to Florida resorts or home-kept garages.

Green Corvette, Corn Pop, Locked Garage, Purple Heart Family recipients, Best student in his class .. doesn't matter. Biden fucked up and is in the same situation he criticized Trump.

Is he? Points were scored, if minor ones. Do you expect to see Donny indicted and tried on the documents, (classified and otherwise) belonging to the government, that he actively tried to keep, even after being told to return? I would be surprised.
At least he was still president when he and the documents arrived at MAL. Poopeypants was not yet president. So argue that he should have returned them all you want, but he had every right to them when he took them to MAL.

325468453_474949628159099_6901730053656339181_n.jpg

Amen! Funny how that works...
Irresponsible top secret documents were only a concern, when despised, Republican figures had them and deemed those individuals irresponsible. Now .. a few months later .. Corvettes and locked garages are key.

At least he was still president when he and the documents arrived at MAL. Poopeypants was not yet president. So argue that he should have returned them all you want, but he had every right to them when he took them to MAL.
Call him up and bitch at him. I'll watch the show with you, if you would like.

Forum List

Back