The president's Corvette excuse won't cut it, says (non-R) attorney Jonathan Turley

Democrats are all about FEELINGS, not facts, the Constitution, or actual laws.

Case in point: Joe Biden FEELS like thete is nothing wrong with leaving highly sensitive classified documents in the closet of his personal office in tbe Penn-Bidrn-ChiCom Center or in a stack of papers next to his corvette in his home's locked garage FOR 6 YEARS because Biden FEELS they have been 'secure'. (Yeah, like Mayorkas has felt the Southern Border is 'secure'.)
- Hell, they can't even find all of Biden's missing classified yet.

The problem is it does not matter one damn bit what Biden FEELS. What matters is what the laws, regs, etc... says about the handling, storage, transporting of classified marerial and what they say about 'Espionage'.

For someone who clains he takes the proper handlibg of classified materian and National Security 'very seriously', Biden sure doesn't show it.

Hillary ignored those laws, regs, etc... and Comey bailed her ass out. Biden ignored those laws, regs, etc... for the last 6 years. It definitely seems like Joe is going to need a group effort to save his ass on this one.

The problem is it does not matter one damn bit what Biden FEELS. What matters is what the laws, regs, etc... says about the handling, storage, transporting of classified marerial and what they say about 'Espionage'.

I agree 100%.

Jonathan Turley is a Trumpie so his opinion means nothing.

Oh yeah, the "Trumpie" who used to appear on Countdown with Keith Olbermann on MSNBC.

Ya know, back when Democrats hated the Cheneys, didn't trust the Intelligence Agencies, and opposed stupid interventionist regime change wars.

Remember, those days?

I was a Democrat then too.

Turley is simply calling it like he sees it - the fact that the Left has become morally bankrupt and utterly lost its way ain't his problem.

Yeh, i didn't get how the Corvette being there made a big difference. .. maybe to say to the world:

I wouldn't leave important documents in any place I wouldn't leave my awesome Corvette, would I???

lmao

Biden used the Stingray to protect the Docs; GREAT GUARDS...ask Steve Irwin!!!

Swimming Animal Sticker - Swimming Animal Cut Stickers
https://tenor.com/view/swimming-animal-cut-sting-ray-star-shine-bright-gif-18750208
Greg

Is he? Points were scored, if minor ones. Do you expect to see Donny indicted and tried on the documents, (classified and otherwise) belonging to the government, that he actively tried to keep, even after being told to return? I would be surprised.

Xiden was VP, no power to declassify. His garage was NOT secured.

How many non clearanced people had access?

DURRRRRR

What is left to raid?

In trumps case, they knew what was missing, and trump lied.
They asked trump, nicely, to return the missing TS Documents.
Trump refused.
Then they raided to get them back.

Now, if Biden is holding back documents and lying, then by all mean, raid his homes.
Bleating ORANGE MAN BAD doesn’t change Veggie Joe‘s crimes, Simp.

Xiden was VP, no power to declassify. His garage was NOT secured.

How many non clearanced people had access?

DURRRRRR
I am pretty sure, those are some of the questions sought to be answered by the special counsel.

Is he? Points were scored, if minor ones. Do you expect to see Donny indicted and tried on the documents, (classified and otherwise) belonging to the government, that he actively tried to keep, even after being told to return? I would be surprised.
guess u didn't get the memo

presidents have the right to Classified documents, VPs do not

Yeah but classified documents in a garage ? I dealt with classified material in the military and If I had documents anywhere outside of work I would have been breaking big rocks into little rocks for a long time.
elites in DC are royalty

you and I are just peasants. So there's that......

guess u didn't get the memo

presidents have the right to Classified documents, VPs do not
You have a low shock tolerance and an over active sense of fortunes of politics and drama, but this will actually go nowhere, serving only as another bleep on the political scope. I doubt you have the capacity to see that. Good luck to you and yours. Say "Hey" to Goober.

What really gets me is that nobody knew they were missing. For what like 6 or 7 years?
Is it wrong for Americans to suspect that if they are not making the news (the documents)

they are safe?

But of course we are wrong to presume anything is safe with lib elites

Forum List

Back