The Presidents In My Lifetime, Compared To Barack Obama! {KING}

1451617_683074321714436_1223008591_n.jpg

Let's all share our favorite Reagan moments.

Here's a few of mine.

-Betrayed America by making a deal with hostage taking Terrorists to win an election.
-Made deals with hostage taking terrorists to finance American nun-raping, murdering torturers.
-Marched 250 brave marines into Lebanon to become cannon fodder for terrorists.
-Trained and financed terrorists in Afghanistan that would eventually kill over 3000 Americans and destroy the World Trade Center and part of the Pentagon.
-Instigated a fight with a crazy Gaddaffi that led to the deaths of over 200 people over Lockerbie, then did nothing about it.
-Oversaw some of the biggest financial collapses in history.

What anti American scum sucking conservative could not love this guy?

Know who lowered it?

JFK

JFK had a tax rate of 64% on the rich
Obama has a tax rate of 34% on the rich

Republicans must love Obama

And what did the rich pay you fucking lemming? What was the average PAID tax for "the rich" at any given time?

Did any rich person in this countries history pay 90% taxes? NOPE!

How about 64% taxes... NOPE!!!

How about =34% taxes........ double NOPE!

I wonder what that 1%er Obama paid... I wonder if he paid 34% under his on reign. NOPE!

Fucking full retard RW.

Let me help you out RW, Obama, the 1%er paid 18.4 % taxes!!!! How's that possible!?!?!?!?!??!!!??! I mean you said clearly that the tax rate on the rich is 34%!!!!! How is it possible that anyone does not pay the sticker price????????????????????????? RW?????????????? HELP BUDDY!

Obama's tax rate is 18.4 percent. Is that too low for a millionaire? - CSMonitor.com

Republicans should love him!!! But wait.... waaaaait... shouldn't democrats hate him? Democrats like, you RW?

the bolded: you lie, and right out your ass:

From Eisenhower to Obama: What Wealthy Americans Like Mitt Romney Pay in Taxes - ABC News

Under EISENHOWER:

"Marginal Tax Rate on Regular Income over $400,000: 92% - 91%"

Under FDR, during WWII, it was 94%.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Learn to be a man accept historical fast.

Last edited:
Oh, fer fux sakes, the bastard resigned because he knew he was hours away from a HOR vote for impeachment that was guaranteed to pass and then he would have been tried and convicted in the US Senate. The coward resigned in order to avoid the larger humility of landing in a fucking jail. It didn't have a fucking thing to do with "class".

You're stupid. It's why you are a leftist.

Of course impeachment happened to Clinton, and he did not resign. HAD Nixon gone the Clinton route, there is a fair chance that there would have been enough partisans to stop a conviction - just as their were with that crook Clinton.

Further, conviction from an Impeachment does not send anyone to jail, moron. Conviction on impeachment had the identical effect as resignation.

Nixon resigned because he had class. Turns out that he shouldn't have. Nixon perceived honor among the democrats, he was wrong.

Nixon not only ordered the cover-up, he ordered the break-in as well.

That's a flat out lie, but then, you're a democrats, so you are without ethics or honor.

You are entitled to your own opinion, you you are not entitled to your own facts. The congressional record on this is crystal clear.

How the fuck would you know? ThinkProgress hating points are not "the congressional record."

Here's a few of mine.

-Betrayed America by making a deal with hostage taking Terrorists to win an election.
-Made deals with hostage taking terrorists to finance American nun-raping, murdering torturers.
-Trained and financed terrorists in Afghanistan that would eventually kill over 3000 Americans and destroy the World Trade Center and part of the Pentagon.
-Instigated a fight with a crazy Gaddaffi that led to the deaths of over 200 people over Lockerbie, then did nothing about it.

You know shallow, you're a fucktard - but even for you , this level of idiocy is embarrassing.

Someone should flush, you're stinking up the joint.

Here's a few of mine.

You know shallow, you're a fucktard - but even for you , this level of idiocy is embarrassing.

Someone should flush, you're stinking up the joint.

Which, as usual, is uncensored's way of admitting he can't prove even one word is not true.

Or, are you getting ready to post proof now? :lol:

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

obama is a lying, racist, anti-American, anti-semitic, scum-sucking piece of shit who can rot in hell for all eternity
You're mistaken.

That's Reagan.

Dumbass liar!

JFK had a tax rate of 64% on the rich
Obama has a tax rate of 34% on the rich

Republicans must love Obama

And what did the rich pay you fucking lemming? What was the average PAID tax for "the rich" at any given time?

Did any rich person in this countries history pay 90% taxes? NOPE!

How about 64% taxes... NOPE!!!

How about =34% taxes........ double NOPE!

I wonder what that 1%er Obama paid... I wonder if he paid 34% under his on reign. NOPE!

Fucking full retard RW.

Let me help you out RW, Obama, the 1%er paid 18.4 % taxes!!!! How's that possible!?!?!?!?!??!!!??! I mean you said clearly that the tax rate on the rich is 34%!!!!! How is it possible that anyone does not pay the sticker price????????????????????????? RW?????????????? HELP BUDDY!

Obama's tax rate is 18.4 percent. Is that too low for a millionaire? - CSMonitor.com

Republicans should love him!!! But wait.... waaaaait... shouldn't democrats hate him? Democrats like, you RW?

the bolded: you lie, and right out your ass:

From Eisenhower to Obama: What Wealthy Americans Like Mitt Romney Pay in Taxes - ABC News

Under EISENHOWER:

"Marginal Tax Rate on Regular Income over $400,000: 92% - 91%"

Under FDR, during WWII, it was 94%.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Learn to be a man accept historical fast.

List me 1 single person in america that paid 91 or 94% taxes.....

Deductions, deductions deductions.

Maybe 94% taxes under FDR are why we were in a great depression!

Your context lacks context. But everyone and I mean everyone on these boards knows you're a mindless Obama-bot so no one takes you seriously.

I suspect he was posting cartoons or graphics from some leftist hate site, with no content.

Since I filter out hate sites, links to Common Dreams, KOS, ThinkProgress, etc. come up blank.

I am not a troll, I believe what I write, I AM a real person.

Do I need to post a proof pic for those of little faith?

Your context lacks context. But everyone and I mean everyone on these boards knows you're a mindless Obama-bot so no one takes you seriously.

I suspect he was posting cartoons or graphics from some leftist hate site, with no content.

Since I filter out hate sites, links to Common Dreams, KOS, ThinkProgress, etc. come up blank.

You got it. What really gets me is even RW disagrees with duddlys images, but he lacks the integrity to call him on it. Maybe that's because RW knows that's all he has on his side, is the far left noobs.

I am not a troll, I believe what I write, I AM a real person.

Do I need to post a proof pic for those of little faith?

I am not a troll - then you don't know what one is.
I believe what I write - All trolls do
I AM a real person - we are pretty sure you are not a robot...well...your brain is clearly on auto-pilot...but you are flesh and blood.

Do I need to post a proof pic for those of little faith?....I can post a pick of a black man too.

Forum List

Back