The Presidents In My Lifetime, Compared To Barack Obama! {KING}

10mvi8h.jpg

PRESIDENTIAL SEAL OF APPROVAL

It's not a Seal of Approval, bub.

Here's his Actual Disapproval:

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6249-obamaapproval.jpg

Last edited:
You know, everyone is born into this world ignorant. But you have to work really hard to stay that way. It's clear that the OP has worked really hard. Which is just kind of sad.

Post your own list and rationales and we can talk

Ok

1 Reagan (no doubt)
2 Eisenhower
3 Clinton
4 JFK
5 Bush I
6 Nixon
7 LBJ
8 Bush II
9 Ford
10 tie - Carter/Obama

OK good start

I like Reagan and placed him third. While I don't credit him with the collapse of the Soviet Union, I credit him with maintaining a level head and preventing the Soviet collapse from turning into a war. History is catching up with his economic policies and their impact on middle class America

We are fairly close on the others except for Obama. You obviously hate Obama and it skews your historical perspective. History will look at what challenges did they face and how did they respond to those challenges. There is little doubt Obama faced challenges not seen in 75 years. Economic collapse along with two foreign wars and a major terrorism threat. Like it or not, Obama got us out of that collapse without falling into a depression. Also, Obamacare is a major legislative accomplishment. His war on terrorism has been masterful

I won't even talk about Bush II

So let me get this strait.... You get to rate Reagan on what you see as his economic failures that you claim took after 30+ years to fall apart, discard many other presidents economic involvement, all other conditions and even the federal reserve actions in economics... But before Obama is even fucking done being President you credit him as an economic genius? I mean, he only UNKNOWINGLY... 100% on ACCIDENT saved the US (and world?) from a unforeseeable depression?

How are you no different than Bush-bots? I mean outside of being 100% on board with massive government, wars, huge deficit spending and dumping money on the rich... OUt side of these policies that both Bush and Obama share, how are you different than your average mindless Bush-bot? What topic do you differ on?

Post your own list and rationales and we can talk

You put Obama as second for preventing something he, nor you, nor anyone in his admin, nor any economist on earth saw comming until after his stimulus failed to meet a single benchmark they/you all set? Really?

At least you have dumped the anti war peace President crap. Killing OBL then expanding all wars was making Dems look pretty bad so I can understand why you would back away from that talking point.

Didn't TARP save the economy, something Bush passed? Or did it save the economy because Obama added to it but still holds no accountability on the spending?

I'm prepared to discuss. Post your own list and we can talk

My list is they are all chit. They all spent too much, they all grew government in the ways that best made them look good at the time they were in office and we all have to pay for their egos.

Reagan = cold war

Obama = Expanding the war on terrorZ

Imagine if you have the capabilities what the economy would have been if Reagan launched nukes, or lost the cold war... does he get credit for saving the economy from that depression? NOPE!

And you rate Obama better than Reagan.

They are all crappy, but you sire are a mindless hater.

You're sub-human RW.

Eisenhower had a 90% tax rate on the richest Americans which enabled him to build NASA and the interstate highway system. And the rich never went broke.

Know who lowered it?

JFK

JFK had a tax rate of 64% on the rich
Obama has a tax rate of 34% on the rich

Republicans must love Obama

And what did the rich pay you fucking lemming? What was the average PAID tax for "the rich" at any given time?

Did any rich person in this countries history pay 90% taxes? NOPE!

How about 64% taxes... NOPE!!!

How about =34% taxes........ double NOPE!

I wonder what that 1%er Obama paid... I wonder if he paid 34% under his on reign. NOPE!

Fucking full retard RW.

Let me help you out RW, Obama, the 1%er paid 18.4 % taxes!!!! How's that possible!?!?!?!?!??!!!??! I mean you said clearly that the tax rate on the rich is 34%!!!!! How is it possible that anyone does not pay the sticker price????????????????????????? RW?????????????? HELP BUDDY!

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Dec....4-percent.-Is-that-too-low-for-a-millionaire

Republicans should love him!!! But wait.... waaaaait... shouldn't democrats hate him? Democrats like, you RW?

Last edited:
FORD

We never wanted him president, he was a president by default. Great.

2. With The Hellsinki Accords, he pushed us further into carnage in Vietnam. Awesome. With the fall of Saigon, he became the first president sitting in office as America lost a war!

3.He PARDONED Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon!

4. People were trying to kill him! Even Charles Manson sent a couple of chicks to off him. Outstanding.

5. Resided over the worst economy since The Great Depression!

2pqn8m8.jpg

FORD

We never wanted him president, he was a president by default. Great.

2. With The Hellsinki Accords, he pushed us further into carnage in Vietnam. Awesome. With the fall of Saigon, he became the first president sitting in office as America lost a war!

3.He PARDONED Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon!

4. People were trying to kill him! Even Charles Manson sent a couple of chicks to off him. Outstanding.

5. Resided over the worst economy since The Great Depression!

2pqn8m8.jpg

Wait, Ford had the worst economy since the great Depression? Then why were all the progressive claiming Bush had the worst economy since the great Depression? (And completely ignoring now)

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

:welcome: back Poet.

You were not missed and neither will this new incarnation be missed once banned.

aw5co6.jpg

Jimmy Carter

Imagine Black Hawk Down.....30 times as worse.

That's what happened in a black-op maneuver into Iran under Carter. UNLIKE Obama's wildly successful adventure that captured and killed the most wanted terrorist in our history, Carter's debacle stands in stark contrast.

We sent in a team to rescue hostages, and the resuers ended up getting caught too. It was a terrible blow to American sentiment throughout the region, and ushered in The Ayatoplahs and the religious fanatics into power.

Where they still remain.

Now they are an inch away from obtaining an nuke. That they want to use against our staunchest ally, Israel.

Look at Obama's covert mission, look at Carters.

This particular shift in power that Carter's ineptitude helped createis still effecting policy throughout the Middle East. We may never live it down, and it could very well be tge catalyst that puts us into WWIII if Iran gets a nuke and tries to use it.

aw5co6.jpg

Jimmy Carter

Imagine Black Hawk Down.....30 times as worse.

That's what happened in a black-op maneuver into Iran under Carter. UNLIKE Obama's wildly successful adventure that captured and killed the most wanted terrorist in our history, Carter's debacle stands in stark contrast.

We sent in a team to rescue hostages, and the resuers ended up getting caught too. It was a terrible blow to American sentiment throughout the region, and ushered in The Ayatoplahs and the religious fanatics into power.

Where they still remain.

Now they are an inch away from obtaining an nuke. That they want to use against our staunchest ally, Israel.

Look at Obama's covert mission, look at Carters.

This particular shift in power that Carter's ineptitude helped createis still effecting policy throughout the Middle East. We may never live it down, and it could very well be tge catalyst that puts us into WWIII if Iran gets a nuke and tries to use it.

Israel is a staunch 6 billion dollar a year ally.

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

obama is a lying, racist, anti-American, anti-semitic, scum-sucking piece of shit who can rot in hell for all eternity
You're mistaken.

That's Reagan.

Nixon.

1. The only president in history, to be forced to resign in lieu of being kicked out or/and impeached!

Richard Nixon.

2. COMMITTED PROSECUTABLE FELONY CRIMES. He had people break into the Democratic National Convention HQ, was located at THE WATERGATE hotel.

Republican President Richard Nixon.

3. Was heard on White House recording system trying to cover up the crime, and was in active involvement of trying to TAMPER WITH THE POLICE INVESTIGATION. The tapes also revealed the Conservative CHRISTIAN POTUS calling all minorities and ethnicities by racist slurs daily while sitting as president in The Oval Office.

He was run outta town on a rail!

And I was born into this world and this country, THIS was "my" ...president.

can u dig it?

Nixon got into trouble due to his cover up of the break in. He had enough class to resign.

Obama's cover ups of Benghazi, IRS, NSA are much more felonious than anything Nixon did, and Obama has class, but it's all LOW!

Oh, fer fux sakes, the bastard resigned because he knew he was hours away from a HOR vote for impeachment that was guaranteed to pass and then he would have been tried and convicted in the US Senate. The coward resigned in order to avoid the larger humility of landing in a fucking jail. It didn't have a fucking thing to do with "class".

Nixon not only ordered the cover-up, he ordered the break-in as well.

You are entitled to your own opinion, you you are not entitled to your own facts. The congressional record on this is crystal clear.

Forum List

Back