6. Nixon: EPA, China, Watergate
7. Bush Sr: Kuwait
8. LBJ: Medicare, Civil Rights, Viet Nam
9. Ford: not much one way or the other
10. Carter: Iran fiasco, economic collapse
11. Bush Jr: Iraq, massive economic collapse, 9/11
You put Obama second while calling someone else inept?!:cuckoo:

Post your own list and rationales and we can talk

You put Obama as second for preventing something he, nor you, nor anyone in his admin, nor any economist on earth saw comming until after his stimulus failed to meet a single benchmark they/you all set? Really?

At least you have dumped the anti war peace President crap. Killing OBL then expanding all wars was making Dems look pretty bad so I can understand why you would back away from that talking point.

Didn't TARP save the economy, something Bush passed? Or did it save the economy because Obama added to it but still holds no accountability on the spending?

I disagree. I think many of Obama's opponents and detractors are virulent racists and hate the idea that a black man is soiling the white house. Not you of course.

Many of Obama's supporters are virulent racists and hate the idea that others are allowed to criticize a black man.

The Civil War never really ended in spirit. The south was put down by force but the underlying notion that the black should never rise above status as property is still alive and well in this country. The class component to slavery--free labor--is also quite compelling for some people. The southern Dixiecrats already killed Universal HC once...Truman couldn't get universal healthcare for the nation b/c the south sure as hell wouldn't give one dollar to a plan that helps minorities.

Utter idiocy, without merit.

The greatest impediment to black success is leftism. However, that isn't much of an impediment, given that black people succeed and thrive in large numbers.

The truth, which stands in stark contrast to your racism, is that black people don't need you. Black people have the same attributes as white people, red people, yellow people, etc. Some are good, some are bad. Some are smart, some are dumb. Some are ambitious, some are lazy.

Have you ever considered why it is that black people from Europe and Africa never seem to have the same problems as American born blacks?

I'll tell you, even though you won't believe me; black immigrants don't have a victim mentality, thus they succeed at the same rate as any other immigrant. Since they don't know that they are oppressed, they don't act oppressed. It's a sad day when one discovers that their only real oppressor is the culture that claims they are oppressed.

I don't think any of that is controversial or new. The north had its bigots as well.

It's stupid, it's racist, and it's bullshit; but you're right that it isn't new.

Obama is a right of center president.

And rat poison is a nutritious vegetable.

I'm not sure why else the american right would hate him.

Because he is a far left radical waging war on basic Constitutional liberty and on American culture.

He's implemented a republican health plan,

It's a "Republican health plan," that no Republicans supported - and that all democrats supported.

You wouldn't be lying, would you?

offered to slash social security, reupped the Bush tax cuts, reupped in Afghanistan and on and on.

Obama renewed the Bush tax cuts because failure to do so would have cost him reelection, since there was ZERO question that expiration of the cuts would tank the economy.

And Obama has handed Iraq to Teheran, while the Taliban retakes Afghanistan. He is utterly incompetent.

I mean what more does the american right expect? He's given you much of what you wanted.

Competence would be nice. I realize that you only care about skin color, but for rational people, there are far more important considerations.

Last edited:
So.

So we see that a racist, felony-committing president left in disgrace.

A historic, and monumental failure on all kinds of morality.

Ultimute Bummer!

Disgrace.

Impeached.

Caught in an interview by Frost, his true dishonest nature and meglomania, betrayed him! HAS to rank in the Top 5 of presidential disasters!

And the ppl above him in the Top 5 were ASSASSINATED!

WTF?

2e6d7a8.jpg

Deflection is a common mantra of a lying, biased POS like you! I'm not impressed. :cool:

Since {KING} is so inept in this thread, I will take it over for him

Just to show that someone else can be even more inept?

:thup:

BWAH!!! :lmao:

FLASHBACK: Obama: “I Refused To Let Detroit Go Bankrupt”…

Obama-halo-2.jpg

^^Lying scumbag^^

Which of course is exactly what happened yesterday.

October 13, 2012:

President Obama on Saturday painted a strong contrast between his record on the auto bailout with that of his presidential rival Mitt Romney, touting his own refusal to “let Detroit go bankrupt.”

In his pre-taped weekly address Mr. Obama, referencing a 2008 op-ed in which Romney argued against bailing out the auto industry (entitled “Let Detroit Go Bankrupt”), outlined his administration’s efforts to save the industry upon being elected.

Ok

1 Reagan (no doubt)
2 Eisenhower
3 Clinton
4 JFK
5 Bush I
6 Nixon
7 LBJ
8 Bush II
9 Ford
10 tie - Carter/Obama

OK good start

I like Reagan and placed him third. While I don't credit him with the collapse of the Soviet Union, I credit him with maintaining a level head and preventing the Soviet collapse from turning into a war. History is catching up with his economic policies and their impact on middle class America

We are fairly close on the others except for Obama. You obviously hate Obama and it skews your historical perspective. History will look at what challenges did they face and how did they respond to those challenges. There is little doubt Obama faced challenges not seen in 75 years. Economic collapse along with two foreign wars and a major terrorism threat. Like it or not, Obama got us out of that collapse without falling into a depression. Also, Obamacare is a major legislative accomplishment. His war on terrorism has been masterful

I won't even talk about Bush II

Last edited:
I disagree. I think many of Obama's opponents and detractors are virulent racists and hate the idea that a black man is soiling the white house. Not you of course.

Many of Obama's supporters are virulent racists and hate the idea that others are allowed to criticize a black man.

The Civil War never really ended in spirit. The south was put down by force but the underlying notion that the black should never rise above status as property is still alive and well in this country. The class component to slavery--free labor--is also quite compelling for some people. The southern Dixiecrats already killed Universal HC once...Truman couldn't get universal healthcare for the nation b/c the south sure as hell wouldn't give one dollar to a plan that helps minorities.

Utter idiocy, without merit.

The greatest impediment to black success is leftism. However, that isn't much of an impediment, given that black people succeed and thrive in large numbers.

The truth, which stands in stark contrast to your racism, is that black people don't need you. Black people have the same attributes as white people, red people, yellow people, etc. Some are good, some are bad. Some are smart, some are dumb. Some are ambitious, some are lazy.

Have you ever considered why it is that black people from Europe and Africa never seem to have the same problems as American born blacks?

I'll tell you, even though you won't believe me; black immigrants don't have a victim mentality, thus they succeed at the same rate as any other immigrant. Since they don't know that they are oppressed, they don't act oppressed. It's a sad day when one discovers that their only real oppressor is the culture that claims they are oppressed.

It's stupid, it's racist, and it's bullshit; but you're right that it isn't new.

And rat poison is a nutritious vegetable.

Because he is a far left radical waging war on basic Constitutional liberty and on American culture.

It's a "Republican health plan," that no Republicans supported - and that all democrats supported.

You wouldn't be lying, would you?

offered to slash social security, reupped the Bush tax cuts, reupped in Afghanistan and on and on.

Obama renewed the Bush tax cuts because failure to do so would have cost him reelection, since there was ZERO question that expiration of the cuts would tank the economy.

And Obama has handed Iraq to Teheran, while the Taliban retakes Afghanistan. He is utterly incompetent.

I mean what more does the american right expect? He's given you much of what you wanted.

Competence would be nice. I realize that you only care about skin color, but for rational people, there are far more important considerations.
What a mess. I see no facts in the blather you posted. I see spin and poor spin at that. You agreed that Obama passed continuance of the republican tax cuts.You got what you wanted.

I averred that the ACA is a republican plan designed by the Heritage Foundation and that republicans must have some reason (perhaps racism or that it's not a good plan) for not supporting their own plan and you shoot back that no republicans supported the republican plan. Brilliant.

Iraq and Afghanistan comments are nonsense. And outside of calling me a racists, you've done nothing but shown ineptitude in thought and execution. See? I'm a racist b/c I made a huge assumption in calling the south racist for its historical allegiance to slavery. What was I thinking?

You put Obama as second for preventing something he, nor you, nor anyone in his admin, nor any economist on earth saw comming until after his stimulus failed to meet a single benchmark they/you all set? Really?

At least you have dumped the anti war peace President crap. Killing OBL then expanding all wars was making Dems look pretty bad so I can understand why you would back away from that talking point.

Didn't TARP save the economy, something Bush passed? Or did it save the economy because Obama added to it but still holds no accountability on the spending?

I'm prepared to discuss. Post your own list and we can talk

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

obama is a lying, racist, anti-American, anti-semitic, scum-sucking piece of shit who can rot in hell for all eternity

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

What a mess. I see no facts in the blather you posted.

Brilliant retort, sparky. You got your ass handed to you and THAT is the best you can come up with?

I see spin and poor spin at that. You agreed that Obama passed continuance of the republican tax cuts.You got what you wanted.

Obama cannot "pass" anything. He did not VETO the tax cuts, as to do so would have ensured his loss for a second term.

I averred that the ACA is a republican plan designed by the Heritage Foundation and that republicans must have some reason (perhaps racism or that it's not a good plan) for not supporting their own plan and you shoot back that no republicans supported the republican plan. Brilliant.

You bullshit that Fascist Care is Republican because it's a fucking disaster. A 30 year old editorial by a think tank, that was never proposed as legislation, in no way absolves the democrats of responsibility for this disaster - regardless of the talking points you got from ThinkProgress.

Iraq and Afghanistan comments are nonsense.

Because you have no refutation?

And outside of calling me a racists, you've done nothing but shown ineptitude in thought and execution. See? I'm a racist b/c I made a huge assumption in calling the south racist for its historical allegiance to slavery. What was I thinking?

Again, is this the best you can muster?

Give me a minute guys.

I'm just sitting here shocked by the outrageousness of Nixon's criminal presidency!

At 2 years old, I had a feeling that things were going downhill.

With no brakes.

With Nixon's internationally embarrasing fall from office, The American People were blessed with this giant of a leader....

Gerald Ford.

OMG!

rmijq8.jpg

Last edited:
Ok

1 Reagan (no doubt)
2 Eisenhower
3 Clinton
4 JFK
5 Bush I
6 Nixon
7 LBJ
8 Bush II
9 Ford
10 tie - Carter/Obama

Eisenhower had a 90% tax rate on the richest Americans which enabled him to build NASA and the interstate highway system. And the rich never went broke.

Know who lowered it?

JFK

JFK had a tax rate of 64% on the rich
Obama has a tax rate of 34% on the rich

Republicans must love Obama

Give me a minute guys.

I'm just sitting here shocked by the outrageousness of Nixon's criminal presidency!

With no brakes.

With Nixon's internationally embarrasing fall from office, The American People were blessed with this giant of leader....

Gerald Ford.

OMG!

rmijq8.jpg

What did Nixon do that was illegal?

BTW, the only presidents in history to be impeached were two democrats...... One of whom is the rapist, Bill Clinton.

Give me a minute guys.

With no brakes.

With Nixon's internationally embarrasing fall from office, The American People were blessed with this giant of leader....

Gerald Ford.

OMG!

rmijq8.jpg

What did Nixon do that was illegal?

BTW, the only presidents in history to be impeached were two democrats...... One of whom is the rapist, Bill Clinton.

I like the part of being aware at two years old,the only thing he was aware of was the shit in his diapers,RDEAN the second.

Give me a minute guys.

With no brakes.

With Nixon's internationally embarrasing fall from office, The American People were blessed with this giant of a leader....

Gerald Ford.

OMG!

rmijq8.jpg

For a new guy

Your posts suck. You know nothing about Nixon or Ford and have made no effort to learn. Your tenure on this board will be short lived

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

obama is a lying, racist, anti-American, anti-semitic, scum-sucking piece of shit who can rot in hell for all eternity

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

He's a waste of skin

Forum List

Back