The Press is the enemy

Presidents are supposed to sit there and take the bashing from the press and not dare to fight back or call them out on their blatant bias, lies, and twisted half truths. Then we elected Trump and turned the press world upside down.
“The press bashes the president.”
Translation: the press reports every lie and false statement he makes on a daily basis.

How dare they!

:eusa_boohoo:
There it is. Proof the cult doesn't care that their president has lied to them 4,229 times. I bet you believed every lie.
Amirite?

I'm fine with Trump lying, tissue?
Thanks for admitting you're a bonified member of a true cult.

I'm a proud member of team Trump, our mission...destroy the left.

Thank God for our free press. It's actually the golden age of the press because at no other time in history have they worked so hard covering lie after lie, bad policy after bad policy.
As soon as they report something to the American people, he's lying again or preaching hate.
God bless our free press for holding this miserable cretin accountable.

They are free. They are also apparently a bunch of dickless cowards who cry themselves to sleep every night because when they slam Trump, he slams them back. You need to protect the poor soft dears because they aren't man enough to handle criticism back from people they criticize.

So you think we need a new, tougher press who can handle the job without all the tears?

From your own articles, sack of shit liar.

“The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!” Trump wrote.

You're proving the point that fake news lies and so do you
3 links proving you dead wrong.
Thousands of hours of the news covering the story.
Asshole: it didn't happen.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trump: “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

He said fake news, exactly as I said. You're the liar who said he said the press. He never said it, you lie like Democrats and fake news do. All the time
Imagine covering for a pathological liar. That makes you one as I just proved.

He'll never live down his comment.

'The press is not the enemy of the people,' Senate declares in resolution

Um ... your own articles proved you are a liar when you said Trump said the "press" is the enemy of the people.

Trump: “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!”

You are a L-I-A-R
I so love it when your kick your own ass and have no idea what you're talking about.

Thank God for our free press. It's actually the golden age of the press because at no other time in history have they worked so hard covering lie after lie, bad policy after bad policy.
As soon as they report something to the American people, he's lying again or preaching hate.
God bless our free press for holding this miserable cretin accountable.

They are free. They are also apparently a bunch of dickless cowards who cry themselves to sleep every night because when they slam Trump, he slams them back. You need to protect the poor soft dears because they aren't man enough to handle criticism back from people they criticize.

So you think we need a new, tougher press who can handle the job without all the tears?
No ones crying LIAR.
Your liar in chief SLAMS the press when they quote him ACCURATELY.
You know it and I know it.

I'm
Translation: the press reports every lie and false statement he makes on a daily basis.

How dare they!

There it is. Proof the cult doesn't care that their president has lied to them 4,229 times. I bet you believed every lie.
Amirite?

youre losing badly. 56% of Americans think your fuhrer is doing a terrible job as per Gallup.

IMG_0750.JPG

How dare they!

Amirite?

Your mission: turn America over to Putin.
You're halfway there.
But there's hope on the horizon.

I'm
Amirite?

youre losing badly. 56% of Americans think your fuhrer is doing a terrible job as per Gallup.

Meh, nobody really cares what your side thinks.

View attachment 211318
Amirite?

You're halfway there.

You bat shit crazy libs and your Putin conspiracy theories. :cuckoo:

View attachment 211318
Amirite?

You're halfway there.

You bat shit crazy libs and your Putin conspiracy theories. :cuckoo:
Worst than Trump.
That's NOT a compliment.

I'm
Amirite?

Meh, nobody really cares what your side thinks.
There's a lot more of us than there are of you.
Never forget that.

From your own articles, sack of shit liar.

“The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!” Trump wrote.

You're proving the point that fake news lies and so do you

Trump: “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

He said fake news, exactly as I said. You're the liar who said he said the press. He never said it, you lie like Democrats and fake news do. All the time

Um ... your own articles proved you are a liar when you said Trump said the "press" is the enemy of the people.

Trump: “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!”

You are a L-I-A-R
I so love it when your kick your own ass and have no idea what you're talking about.

You're a liar.

You are a L-I-A-R

You're a liar.

Thanks for proving me right. You couldn't make a 6th grade debating team.

You are a L-I-A-R

You're a liar.

Thanks for proving me right. You couldn't make a 6th grade debating team.

Obviously you went to government schools since you can't read a simple sentence.

BINGO...these guys worry way too much about rich people.....they're rich, deal with it.

It sucks being a Dem on a Dem party plantation, broke as fuck, no jobs, high taxes. Naturally Dem's try to shift the blame to 'rich' people by telling their base the 'rich' somehow stole their fair share.
Brainwash victims are funny.

Its MY money hands off deadbeat moochers. Get a job pay your own damn bills.
More of that much vaunted republican generosity and charity.

You're proposing robbing other people and paying someone else's bills. There's no generosity in that. Charity would be something you would do with YOUR money. See how that works, schmuck?
Robbing? No.

Trump may very well not be "the cure"...

But we do not have to reach very far back in time to see when he was viewed as just that by much of America...

Why did America think he was the cure?

What was he curing?

The sickness of a Leftist / Progressive / Liberal / Democratic social engineering agenda run amok and gone much too far overboard.

Even if Trump is not the answer...

It's clear that the Democrats are not the answer, either...

I don't think America wants a return to the sick, twisted, perverted Leftist Agenda anytime soon.

That means we may be stuck with The Creature and his Minions for a while longer.

Until America is so repulsed by The Creature that they choose Sickness A again rather than Sickness B.

A viable Third Political Party on the national level would be like Political Penicillin for the Republic and its People.

Trouble is, those who actually run the country will not permit it.

So we go on, arguing endlessly with each other about shiny baubles, while our Masters clip coupons and laugh their asses off at us.

Last edited:
It sucks being a Dem on a Dem party plantation, broke as fuck, no jobs, high taxes. Naturally Dem's try to shift the blame to 'rich' people by telling their base the 'rich' somehow stole their fair share.
Brainwash victims are funny.

Its MY money hands off deadbeat moochers. Get a job pay your own damn bills.
More of that much vaunted republican generosity and charity.

You're proposing robbing other people and paying someone else's bills. There's no generosity in that. Charity would be something you would do with YOUR money. See how that works, schmuck?
Robbing? No.

You point a gun at someone and demand money for your own selfish purposes. What term other than robbery would you use?

Forum List

Back