The Press is the enemy

But its a totalitarian strategy.
This is the sort of president our founding father's feared. Its the reason our 3 branch system exists.

So the press is going to cry and go home because they slam Trump and he slams them back? Be specific, what are you claiming is going to happen exactly

Presidents are supposed to sit there and take the bashing from the press and not dare to fight back or call them out on their blatant bias, lies, and twisted half truths. Then we elected Trump and turned the press world upside down.
The solution to that is just dont watch news sources with bad reputation.
Obama once said, the strongest weapon against hateful speech is not repression; it is more speech.
The furthest Obama went was calling out right-wing media as being responsible for the mess in washington. A far cry from call the press an enemy.

The lies in media might not be as bad as it seems. Case in point is this example of Trump calling something fake which turns out to be true.

You're a liar, Trump never called the press an enemy

whos lying

www.timesofisrael.com/trump-calls-media-enemy-of-the-american-people/

From your own article, dumb ass.

“The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!” Trump wrote.

Trump called fake news the enemy of the people, not the press.

You're just a liar

The leftist media keep slamming Trump, Trump slams them back. There's a term for that. It's called life ...

Buck up, gay boy. :pinkygirly:
This is the sort of president our founding father's feared. Its the reason our 3 branch system exists.

So the press is going to cry and go home because they slam Trump and he slams them back? Be specific, what are you claiming is going to happen exactly

Presidents are supposed to sit there and take the bashing from the press and not dare to fight back or call them out on their blatant bias, lies, and twisted half truths. Then we elected Trump and turned the press world upside down.
“The press bashes the president.”
Translation: the press reports every lie and false statement he makes on a daily basis.

How dare they!

:eusa_boohoo:
There it is. Proof the cult doesn't care that their president has lied to them 4,229 times. I bet you believed every lie.
Amirite?

From your own articles, sack of shit liar.

“The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!” Trump wrote.

You're proving the point that fake news lies and so do you

Translation: the press reports every lie and false statement he makes on a daily basis.

How dare they!

There it is. Proof the cult doesn't care that their president has lied to them 4,229 times. I bet you believed every lie.
Amirite?

You just posted links proving that you lie, dweeb

View attachment 211314
Yes, he broke Obama's record, you didn't give a shit back then

Gotcha. How dare I expect you to hold Democrats to the same standard you hold Republicans! That's just asshole talk!

Asshole
Criticized the Dems for over spending then looks the other way when his fuhrer spends MORE.
Not to mention he's run up the debt with his tax cuts for the rich HIGHER than any other prez in history.
The cult: so?
Lol

How dare they!

Amirite?

Thanks for admitting you're an idiot and a liar.
You're a member of the cult that worships a vile hateful congenital liar.

3 links proving you dead wrong.
Thousands of hours of the news covering the story.
Asshole: it didn't happen.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How dare they!

Amirite?

Thanks for admitting you're an idiot and a liar.
You're a member of the cult that worships a vile hateful congenital liar.

So you can't read? Seriously? You changed Trump's words. That you did that shows that he didn't say what you want him to say, so you changed it to what you wanted him to have said. You are a L-I-A-R ...

Trump: “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!” T

You're a complete and utter liar devoid of manhood or integrity, liar

Trump: “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

He said fake news, exactly as I said. You're the liar who said he said the press. He never said it, you lie like Democrats and fake news do. All the time

As assinine as when your idiot president played you for suckers when he added the word NOT into his comments about Putin.
6th graders didn't buy it. I bet you did.

As assinine as when your idiot president played you for suckers when he added the word NOT into his comments about Putin.

He's your idiot president too, liar.

Trump: “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!”

Trump: “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

He said fake news, exactly as I said. You're the liar who said he said the press. He never said it, you lie like Democrats and fake news do. All the time
Imagine covering for a pathological liar. That makes you one as I just proved.

He'll never live down his comment.

'The press is not the enemy of the people,' Senate declares in resolution

He's your idiot president too, liar.

Trump: “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!”
Imagine actually being PROUD that his gestapo in training said" The press is the enemy of the people."
It doesn't get more totalitarian than that.
Someday you'll cringe at the thought you supported this racist, vile, traitorous human being.
Bank on it.

How dare they!

Amirite?

I'm fine with Trump lying, tissue?

Thank God for our free press. It's actually the golden age of the press because at no other time in history have they worked so hard covering lie after lie, bad policy after bad policy.
As soon as they report something to the American people, he's lying again or preaching hate.
God bless our free press for holding this miserable cretin accountable.

IMG_0778.JPG

How dare they!

Amirite?

I'm fine with Trump lying, tissue?
Thanks for admitting you're a bonified member of a true cult.

Imagine covering for a pathological liar. That makes you one as I just proved.

He'll never live down his comment.

'The press is not the enemy of the people,' Senate declares in resolution

Um ... your own articles proved you are a liar when you said Trump said the "press" is the enemy of the people.

You are a L-I-A-R

Forum List

Back