The Press is the enemy

So he was exaggerating and no one gives a shit.
Show us something important like he promised tax cuts...oh wait he did deliver that.....oooops
He deliver d tax cuts all right. %90+ went to folks who didn't need it, and the middle class got a measly little drip.that has already been eaten up by inflation.

You must be so proud.

Its not a question of need, I got to keep a lot more of MY money, thank you president Trump. :eusa_clap:
BINGO...these guys worry way too much about rich people.....they're rich, deal with it.

It sucks being a Dem on a Dem party plantation, broke as fuck, no jobs, high taxes. Naturally Dem's try to shift the blame to 'rich' people by telling their base the 'rich' somehow stole their fair share.
Brainwash victims are funny.
They are and we feel bad for you and your fellow lefties......leave that cult asap

Why does the press want the names of jurors? funny how it's in this case.

Other than trying to intimidate and scare people, why do you want to know who the jurors are?

CNN, NYT And Other News Outlets Ask Manafort Judge To Release Jurors’ Names, Addresses
Gee wondering why you won’t discuss you DEPLORABLES sending death threats to the judge in the Manafort case.
well for one this isn't about death threats to the judge...but you can start a thread if you want. I'd love to see them, and who they are from.

Trump is at war with the permanent political class, the opposition party media and basically he's at economic war with China

From your link...If you do not trust your own link, perhaps you should not use it

Media requests for jurors’ names and addresses is not uncommon in high-profile cases, and federal courts have ruled that the information can be made public except under certain circumstances.

The news outlets cited previous rulings that allow for the release of jurors’ names and addresses except in cases “when there is strong reason to conclude that the jury needs protection from interference or harm, or that the integrity of the jury’s function will be compromised if the jury does not remain anonymous.”
OH SNAP!!! buckeye45_73 just fell....

3874326947_c9c3d0d648.jpg
Why does the press want the names of jurors? funny how it's in this case.

Other than trying to intimidate and scare people, why do you want to know who the jurors are?

CNN, NYT And Other News Outlets Ask Manafort Judge To Release Jurors’ Names, Addresses

Even your article pointed out this is normal in high profile cases and almost always happens.

Can you provide examples of jurors being intimidated by the press in other cases?
No, that's not true, some jurors come forward for financial gain, like the OJ jury. But I've never seen it where the press wants to know who the jurors are. What is the point of that?

From your link...If you do not trust your own link, perhaps you should not use it

Media requests for jurors’ names and addresses is not uncommon in high-profile cases, and federal courts have ruled that the information can be made public except under certain circumstances.

The news outlets cited previous rulings that allow for the release of jurors’ names and addresses except in cases “when there is strong reason to conclude that the jury needs protection from interference or harm, or that the integrity of the jury’s function will be compromised if the jury does not remain anonymous.”
I bet those jurors weren't driven from pillar to post either.
Which would be exactly what would happen here with CNN reporters sticking microphones in their faces.

Your just mad that Trump doesn't allow the left's lies to go unchallenged.
What lies are those? The reason tRump is pissed is they won't let his lies go. And they shouldn't. Neither should you.

Trump has shot the liberal media propaganda machine full of holes its hilarious :auiqs.jpg:
Its more like this:
2f9tv5f9qqg11.jpg

The leftist media keep slamming Trump, Trump slams them back. There's a term for that. It's called life ...

Buck up, gay boy. :pinkygirly:
But its a totalitarian strategy.
This is the sort of president our founding father's feared. Its the reason our 3 branch system exists.

So the press is going to cry and go home because they slam Trump and he slams them back? Be specific, what are you claiming is going to happen exactly

I
To paraphrase an oft seen statement, freedom of the press is a right and does not need to respond to questions of why information is desired.
t is if it is threatening people. We owe the press dog poop in bags

What lies are those? The reason tRump is pissed is they won't let his lies go. And they shouldn't. Neither should you.

Trump has shot the liberal media propaganda machine full of holes its hilarious :auiqs.jpg:
Its more like this:
2f9tv5f9qqg11.jpg

The leftist media keep slamming Trump, Trump slams them back. There's a term for that. It's called life ...

This is the sort of president our founding father's feared. Its the reason our 3 branch system exists.

So the press is going to cry and go home because they slam Trump and he slams them back? Be specific, what are you claiming is going to happen exactly

Presidents are supposed to sit there and take the bashing from the press and not dare to fight back or call them out on their blatant bias, lies, and twisted half truths. Then we elected Trump and turned the press world upside down.

He deliver d tax cuts all right. %90+ went to folks who didn't need it, and the middle class got a measly little drip.that has already been eaten up by inflation.

You must be so proud.

Its not a question of need, I got to keep a lot more of MY money, thank you president Trump. :eusa_clap:
BINGO...these guys worry way too much about rich people.....they're rich, deal with it.

It sucks being a Dem on a Dem party plantation, broke as fuck, no jobs, high taxes. Naturally Dem's try to shift the blame to 'rich' people by telling their base the 'rich' somehow stole their fair share.

Its MY money hands off deadbeat moochers. Get a job pay your own damn bills.
More of that much vaunted republican generosity and charity.

Its MY money hands off deadbeat moochers. Get a job pay your own damn bills.
More of that much vaunted republican generosity and charity.

You're proposing robbing other people and paying someone else's bills. There's no generosity in that. Charity would be something you would do with YOUR money. See how that works, schmuck?

Since there are threats from the alt right against the jurors, the Judge should leave it to the Jury to decide.

This prez signed the largest spending bill in US history and has also run up the largest debt in US history.
Damn that press for informing the citizens on these two facts ( and so many others)

Anyone who says “ the press is the enemy of the people” DONT WANT THE TRUTH to come out.

Its more like this:
2f9tv5f9qqg11.jpg

Presidents are supposed to sit there and take the bashing from the press and not dare to fight back or call them out on their blatant bias, lies, and twisted half truths. Then we elected Trump and turned the press world upside down.
“The press bashes the president.”
Translation: the press reports every lie and false statement he makes on a daily basis.

How dare they!

All around the world, 45’s favorite people, autocrats and dictators, are using the phrase” fake news” when their press reports how they’re gassing and killing their own people.

This is just part of 45’s legacy.

Since there are threats from the alt right against the jurors, the Judge should leave it to the Jury to decide.

Courts usually hold that some combination of the five following factors will show that the jury is in need of protection:

(1) the defendant’s involvement in organized crime, (2) the defendant’s participation in a group with the capacity to harm jurors, (3) the defendant’s past attempts to interfere with the judicial process, (4) the potential that, if convicted, the defendant will suffer a lengthy incarceration and substantial monetary penalties, and (5) extensive publicity that could enhance the possibility that jurors’ names would become public and expose them to intimidation or harassment.

Forum List

Back