The Press is the enemy

Why does the press want the names of jurors? funny how it's in this case.

Other than trying to intimidate and scare people, why do you want to know who the jurors are?

CNN, NYT And Other News Outlets Ask Manafort Judge To Release Jurors’ Names, Addresses
Your title is incomplete.

The press is the enemy....

...of lies.

dOnald tRump and his loyal tRumplings tell many many many lies. They are natural enemies.

Your just mad that Trump doesn't allow the left's lies to go unchallenged.
What lies are those? The reason tRump is pissed is they won't let his lies go. And they shouldn't. Neither should you.
Name one
One? Have you been living under a rock? There are thousands!
Here's a recent one: "Unemployment numbers are better than they have been in 50 years, & perhaps ever."

That was just a couple of days ago. The first one of his *presidency* was on inauguration day. "Biggest inaugural crowd ever". There are something like 4200 in between those.

Time for you to wake up and smell the swamp before it gets over your head and drowns you.
So he was exaggerating and no one gives a shit.
Show us something important like he promised tax cuts...oh wait he did deliver that.....oooops

To paraphrase an oft seen statement, freedom of the press is a right and does not need to respond to questions of why information is desired.

Other than trying to intimidate and scare people, why do you want to know who the jurors are?

CNN, NYT And Other News Outlets Ask Manafort Judge To Release Jurors’ Names, Addresses

...of lies.

dOnald tRump and his loyal tRumplings tell many many many lies. They are natural enemies.

What lies are those? The reason tRump is pissed is they won't let his lies go. And they shouldn't. Neither should you.

Trump has shot the liberal media propaganda machine full of holes its hilarious :auiqs.jpg:
Its more like this:
2f9tv5f9qqg11.jpg

The leftist media keep slamming Trump, Trump slams them back. There's a term for that. It's called life ...

Buck up, gay boy. :pinkygirly:

Why are conservatives so afraid of the press. It didn't take long for America's second president, Adams, to get Congress to pass a law that newsprint could not criticize politicians? When Adams left the presidency the period was called "The Era of Good Feelings."
That's hilarious from the left wingers that shut down free speech all the time. The press is full of shit and an arm of the democrat party. They are not objective or free.

The real enemy of the people? It's not the press [Editorial]

Here's the other side to that argument buckeye45_73

I guess freedom of the press is similar to gun rights.
It's not the guns or the press that is the danger,
it's the abuse of them to violate due process and start punishing people without defense or trial.

I would be happy if the left wing fake news media would just stop lying and present and address what Trump actually says. There's plenty there to criticize. Their choice to continually lie and misrepresent what he says was what they decided to do instead. It actually protects Trump because no one believes the media at all. And they earned that

By definition, any criticism of the status quo is to the left of it. That doesn't make it 'communist' or even very 'left'.

...of lies.

Trump has shot the liberal media propaganda machine full of holes its hilarious :auiqs.jpg:
Its more like this:
2f9tv5f9qqg11.jpg

The leftist media keep slamming Trump, Trump slams them back. There's a term for that. It's called life ...

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The real enemy of the people? It's not the press [Editorial]

Here's the other side to that argument buckeye45_73

I guess freedom of the press is similar to gun rights.
It's not the guns or the press that is the danger,
it's the abuse of them to violate due process and start punishing people without defense or trial.

I would be happy if the left wing fake news media would just stop lying and present and address what Trump actually says. There's plenty there to criticize. Their choice to continually lie and misrepresent what he says was what they decided to do instead. It actually protects Trump because no one believes the media at all. And they earned that
BINGO part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

...of lies.

Its more like this:
2f9tv5f9qqg11.jpg

But its a totalitarian strategy.
This is the sort of president our founding father's feared. Its the reason our 3 branch system exists.

...of lies.

Name one
Here's a recent one: "Unemployment numbers are better than they have been in 50 years, & perhaps ever."

That was just a couple of days ago. The first one of his *presidency* was on inauguration day. "Biggest inaugural crowd ever". There are something like 4200 in between those.

Time for you to wake up and smell the swamp before it gets over your head and drowns you.
Prove it wrong!
Prove what wrong?

...of lies.

Name one

Show us something important like he promised tax cuts...oh wait he did deliver that.....oooops
He deliver d tax cuts all right. %90+ went to folks who didn't need it, and the middle class got a measly little drip.that has already been eaten up by inflation.

You must be so proud.

Name one

He deliver d tax cuts all right. %90+ went to folks who didn't need it, and the middle class got a measly little drip.that has already been eaten up by inflation.

You must be so proud.

Its not a question of need, I got to keep a lot more of MY money, thank you president Trump. :eusa_clap:

Name one

You must be so proud.
Stop with your bullshit figures and arguments.
I got my taxes cut, I don't care about rich people......good for them

Name one

You must be so proud.

Its not a question of need, I got to keep a lot more of MY money, thank you president Trump. :eusa_clap:
BINGO...these guys worry way too much about rich people.....they're rich, deal with it.

You must be so proud.

BINGO...these guys worry way too much about rich people.....they're rich, deal with it.

It sucks being a Dem on a Dem party plantation, broke as fuck, no jobs, high taxes. Naturally Dem's try to shift the blame to 'rich' people by telling their base the 'rich' somehow stole their fair share.

Name one

You must be so proud.

Not really.

You must be so proud.

It sucks being a Dem on a Dem party plantation, broke as fuck, no jobs, high taxes. Naturally Dem's try to shift the blame to 'rich' people by telling their base the 'rich' somehow stole their fair share.
Brainwash victims are funny.

You must be so proud.

Brainwash victims are funny.

Its MY money hands off deadbeat moochers. Get a job pay your own damn bills.

Forum List

Back