The Priceless Gift

I would've given her a drop-kick to the pussy!

Was the stupid bitch drunk or high or both!!
She's a fn murderer Give her the chair or life 10 years is BS
This thread isn't about her punishment

I love how you start a thread about something you see as good... mercy and forgiveness, and immediately they are screaming to kill someone.

mercy and forgiveness.....

2 things those people screaming for blood would claim are important tenets of their god and religion.....

You know I'm a Christian right? I'm confused by that post.
Gramps wants you to turn the other cheek

No one should be attacking a man for being a paragon of forgiveness. He is a better person than most of us to be able to do that.

That was a private choice.
The Judge F'ed up letting him make a public spectacle of it!
Therefore, the OP and others misconstrued what should have been fitting minimal justice.
10 years?
Cut us a F'in break!
That's ridiculous!!

There are not many things that bring a tear to my eye but the kindness and bravery of this young man turns out to be one of them.

While we all play political tag real lives go on and the things that matter trudge forth despite the walls we build around ourselves.

I heard on the radio today that both this judge and this young man crossed some arbitrary line. I couldn't disagree more.

I saw this yesterday and I think this gentleman did something wonderful. It’s not something I even could or would do. Especially considering how low of a penalty the woman received.

Last edited:

I love how you start a thread about something you see as good... mercy and forgiveness, and immediately they are screaming to kill someone.

2 things those people screaming for blood would claim are important tenets of their god and religion.....

Ok? Is that bad, in your world?

That flimsy sentence would have been bad in my world if that had been my family member murdered by this Looney tune.
And I am forgiving, but only to a rational point!

There are not many things that bring a tear to my eye but the kindness and bravery of this young man turns out to be one of them.

While we all play political tag real lives go on and the things that matter trudge forth despite the walls we build around ourselves.

I heard on the radio today that both this judge and this young man crossed some arbitrary line. I couldn't disagree more.

Under "doctors" care, most likely

In a word YES Fuk with me or mine there is no way I wouldn't be after you

No one should be attacking a man for being a paragon of forgiveness. He is a better person than most of us to be able to do that.

Therefore, the OP and others misconstrued what should have been fitting minimal justice.
10 years?
Cut us a F'in break!
That's ridiculous!!
10 years for involuntary manslaughter is not ridiculous.

There are REAL PREDATORS that get less time.

No what gramps wants is PERSPECTIVE

10 years?
Cut us a F'in break!
That's ridiculous!!

I believe she got the minimum for murder.
NOT involuntary manslaughter.

Not everyone is a Christian. Some of us have Spiritual beliefs that do not include Forgiveness or Mercy. Only Punishment.
I am not a Christian and I can relate.

It doesn't take a Christian to realize you have only a handful of options in life. You can be consumed by hatred or you can consider the circumstances and act accordingly

10 years?
Cut us a F'in break!
That's ridiculous!!

No she didn't. The minimum was 5 years.

And regardless of what she was convicted of if her story is true it was involuntary manslaughter.

Period.

Now if you choose to believe her story or not, well that's on you. The people most impacted by this loss of life clearly believed her.

Not everyone is a Christian. Some of us have Spiritual beliefs that do not include Forgiveness or Mercy. Only Punishment.

It doesn't take a Christian to realize you have only a handful of options in life. You can be consumed by hatred or you can consider the circumstances and act accordingly

Gibberish, coming from a non-Christian.

Go fuck yourself "christian"

Hypocrisy has no limits for you apparently. The WORD OF GOD DEMANDS forgiveness faggot

10 years?
Cut us a F'in break!
That's ridiculous!!

And regardless of what she was convicted of if her story is true it was involuntary manslaughter.

Period.

Now if you choose to believe her story or not, well that's on you. The people most impacted by this loss of life clearly believed her.

Still, it wasn't involuntary manslaughter no matter how you 'fake news' paint it.

Gibberish is what you would be speaking after I got done with you after you spoke to me like that to my face.

Punkass keyboard fake Christian

10 years?
Cut us a F'in break!
That's ridiculous!!

Period.

Still, it wasn't involuntary manslaughter no matter how you 'fake news' paint it.
I'm done with you. After years in prison and DAILY bible studies I can clearly tell you know nothing of the Christian faith you claim to profess.

Superficial fraud

I learned early n life thst Hatred and Anger are far more powerful than Love or Forgiveness.

If it had been my brother she’d never have made it to trial, regardless of her story.

Forum List

Back