The Priceless Gift

mercy and forgiveness.....

2 things those people screaming for blood would claim are important tenets of their god and religion.....

Not everyone is a Christian. Some of us have Spiritual beliefs that do not include Forgiveness or Mercy. Only Punishment.
I am not a Christian and I can relate.

It doesn't take a Christian to realize you have only a handful of options in life. You can be consumed by hatred or you can consider the circumstances and act accordingly

Gibberish, coming from a non-Christian.
Go fuck yourself "christian"

Hypocrisy has no limits for you apparently. The WORD OF GOD DEMANDS forgiveness faggot

Go say 3 'Hail Mary's' and jerk-off on yourself you pagan do-tard!

It doesn't take a Christian to realize you have only a handful of options in life. You can be consumed by hatred or you can consider the circumstances and act accordingly

I learned early n life thst Hatred and Anger are far more powerful than Love or Forgiveness.

If it had been my brother she’d never have made it to trial, regardless of her story.
I don't disagree with the first statement.

The second is nothing more than an emotional response and often those emotions are not based in the realities you would face in those circumstances

That was a private choice.
The Judge F'ed up letting him make a public spectacle of it!
Therefore, the OP and others misconstrued what should have been fitting minimal justice.
10 years?
Cut us a F'in break!
That's ridiculous!!
10 years for involuntary manslaughter is not ridiculous.

There are REAL PREDATORS that get less time.

I believe she got the minimum for murder.
NOT involuntary manslaughter.
No she didn't. The minimum was 5 years.

And regardless of what she was convicted of if her story is true it was involuntary manslaughter.

Period.

Now if you choose to believe her story or not, well that's on you. The people most impacted by this loss of life clearly believed her.

Still, it wasn't involuntary manslaughter no matter how you 'fake news' paint it.
I'm done with you. After years in prison and DAILY bible studies I can clearly tell you know nothing of the Christian faith you claim to profess.

Superficial fraud

The stupid ex-con be triggered! :dance:

2 things those people screaming for blood would claim are important tenets of their god and religion.....

Not everyone is a Christian. Some of us have Spiritual beliefs that do not include Forgiveness or Mercy. Only Punishment.

Hypocrisy has no limits for you apparently. The WORD OF GOD DEMANDS forgiveness faggot

I don't believe in ANY god dumbass. Fairy tales are for children.
Just relish the fact that you can freely talk you shit from behind your keyboard pussy

10 years for involuntary manslaughter is not ridiculous.

There are REAL PREDATORS that get less time.

And regardless of what she was convicted of if her story is true it was involuntary manslaughter.

Period.

Now if you choose to believe her story or not, well that's on you. The people most impacted by this loss of life clearly believed her.

Still, it wasn't involuntary manslaughter no matter how you 'fake news' paint it.
I'm done with you. After years in prison and DAILY bible studies I can clearly tell you know nothing of the Christian faith you claim to profess.

Superficial fraud

I am. You got under my skin. Be glad I don't know you personally.

Just relish the fact that you can freely talk you shit from behind your keyboard pussy

Ewwww-big bad ex-con still being stoopid!

Ewwww-big bad ex-con still being stoopid!
Perhaps. At the end of the day I am who I am. Take that as you will.

Period.

Superficial fraud

You haven't learned shit.
You'll deservedly be back in the joint.

Period.

Superficial fraud

You haven't learned shit.
You'll deservedly be back in the joint.
For what? Hurting your feelings?

Stupid little insignificant man

... The second is nothing more than an emotional response and often those emotions are not based in the realities you would face in those circumstances

I carry firearms regularly and have very little regard for human life that hasn’t already offended me. Imagine how little regard I have for those who have offended me.

... The second is nothing more than an emotional response and often those emotions are not based in the realities you would face in those circumstances

I carry firearms regularly and have very little regard for human life that hasn’t already offended me. Imagine how little regard I have for those who have offended me.
That attitude would lead to your loved ones being left behind.

Like I said, emotions are not based in reality more often than not.

You yourself would wind up in prison. Leaving a spouse, a mother, a father, children, grandchildren, etc without a big portion of their life. Thereby magnifying the loss your family goes through.

Having been to prison myself I see the flipside of the coin. Most people have no clue what freedom REALLY means.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Youre a shock poster.

You talk alotta shit, but at the end of the day youre sitting your ass on the internet, whining like a bitch and havent killed anyone yet, snowflake :113:

You yourself would wind up in prison. Leaving a spouse, a mother, a father, children, grandchildren, etc without a big portion of their life. Thereby magnifying the loss your family goes through.

Having been to prison myself I see the flipside of the coin. Most people have no clue what freedom REALLY means.

I don’t have loved ones. I don’t believe in love. I have family, but not loved ones.

I wouldn’t go to prison. I have no problem with getting suicided by cop or doing it to myself. If taken alive I would not assist in my defense. I’d be guilty. Of course the DA could get me to plead Guilty by offering me the Desth Penalty within 48 hours of the plea agreement.

I don’t have loved ones. I don’t believe in love. I have family, but not loved ones.

I wouldn’t go to prison. I have no problem with getting suicided by cop or doing it to myself. If taken alive I would not assist in my defense. I’d be guilty. Of course the DA could get me to plead Guilty by offering me the Desth Penalty within 48 hours of the plea agreement.
Whats takin ya so long, prick

No one should be attacking a man for being a paragon of forgiveness. He is a better person than most of us to be able to do that.

That was a private choice.
The Judge F'ed up letting him make a public spectacle of it!
Therefore, the OP and others misconstrued what should have been fitting minimal justice.
10 years?
Cut us a F'in break!
That's ridiculous!!
Average time for 1st degree murder is 10 years. She was not 1st degree.
This thread says a lot about each poster. Most posted as expected, a few surprised me in a good way.

To the comment about forgiving OBL, if I believed he was repentant and turned to Jesus, I’d forgive him for murdering my friend. Why? Because I hate Satan more and want to deny him as many as I can.

There’s a reason God picked murderers, thieves and low life’s to do his work. He wanted to show us that no one is beyond hope.

I would've given her a drop-kick to the pussy!

Was the stupid bitch drunk or high or both!!
She's a fn murderer Give her the chair or life 10 years is BS
This thread isn't about her punishment

I love how you start a thread about something you see as good... mercy and forgiveness, and immediately they are screaming to kill someone.

You know I'm a Christian right? I'm confused by that post.

I was agreeing with you, commenting on the people (sorry...christians)....who were pissing on forgiveness and mercy and screaming for punishment.

surely as a christian forgiveness and mercy are 2 important aspects of your religion....yes?

is that christians speak?

or is it the way conservatives speak?

of course we all know it is how trump and his supporters speak.....

I support Trump and I am not a Christian either.

I support Trump and I am not a Christian either.

Then you are a conservative.

as I suggested.

Forum List

Back