The Primary Reason the Left Hate Chick Fil A

Not only does Boston not allow CFA in, but I live 10 mins from the next town they have one and I can’t even get it delivered lol

Democrat hate

Not a fast food person, but on the road to get a quick bite... CFA is about as good a choice as you can make.
Clean, unparalleled service in their field and better than other FF joints by far.

Small town near us has 3 CFA’s within 5 miles, each with double drive thru lanes that wraps entirely around the building with employees getting food out like a well oiled machine, 5 minutes tops to get your food.

Totally Awesome. That way, you dumb white trash can have your arteries clog even faster while you read fake news about how that shit is good for you.
There’s hope for you there. :21:

Gay Man Miraculously Turned Straight By Single Bite Of Chick-Fil-A

Small town near us has 3 CFA’s within 5 miles, each with double drive thru lanes that wraps entirely around the building with employees getting food out like a well oiled machine, 5 minutes tops to get your food.

Totally Awesome. That way, you dumb white trash can have your arteries clog even faster while you read fake news about how that shit is good for you.

I love it when you post satire....having NO idea it's satire. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: How many times does that make that you've done that now? 4? 6?

I love it when you post satire....having NO idea it's satire. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: How many times does that make that you've done that now? 4? 6?
You’re almost as funny as the satire.

CFA is unabashedly pro-America.
Every restaurant is one table short this week.
So this gives them a pass for bigotry?

And here's the answer. They hate Chick-Fil-A because they're irrational, reactionary children who possess zero critical thinking skills as demonstrated by Dave's comment.

Forum List

Back