The Primary Reason the Left Hate Chick Fil A

We don't have many Chic-Fil-A's up here in the Great White North. But when we travel down south, we make it a point to stop at them. Usually there are workers directing traffic through the drive thru. I have NEVER seen that at any other fast food establishment--EVER. Lines wrapped two and three times around the building.

And the food is delicious. I think the libs deeply regret having made CFA a political battering ram. It helped their business--immensely.
Small town near us has 3 CFA’s within 5 miles, each with double drive thru lanes that wraps entirely around the building with employees getting food out like a well oiled machine, 5 minutes tops to get your food.
The more that is mass produced the better it be...

Another reason the hate them. Prayer and support of our soldiers.

Maybe instead of engaging in a truly useless activity like "Praying", they could do something to prevent our "leaders" from sending them off to unneeded wars.
Prayer works, Trump hasn't gotten us in a war.

Oh, but Tahiti has been getting pretty uppity lately!
They keep saying that but keep sending more troops and ships with planes to the ME..

We don't have many Chic-Fil-A's up here in the Great White North. But when we travel down south, we make it a point to stop at them. Usually there are workers directing traffic through the drive thru. I have NEVER seen that at any other fast food establishment--EVER. Lines wrapped two and three times around the building.

And the food is delicious. I think the libs deeply regret having made CFA a political battering ram. It helped their business--immensely.
Small town near us has 3 CFA’s within 5 miles, each with double drive thru lanes that wraps entirely around the building with employees getting food out like a well oiled machine, 5 minutes tops to get your food.

I kind of like the concept. Chickens walking in the back door, and 5 minutes later delivered to you in a bag, fried, in a bun, with a bible verse and a plastic soldier!

I know you enjoy small scale personal meals.

Ohio middle school students allegedly put urine, semen on food served to teachers

In-n-Out does the same thing in it's drive thru, but In-n-Out even though a religious based company doesn't have discriminatory hiring practices. As a REAL American I can't in good consciousness spend my money at businesses that do.

I know you enjoy small scale personal meals.

Ohio middle school students allegedly put urine, semen on food served to teachers
I used pencil shavings when I was in school..

I kind of like the concept. Chickens walking in the back door, and 5 minutes later delivered to you in a bag, fried, in a bun, with a bible verse and a plastic soldier!
I am surprised they don't promote their kosher ability yet that would mean they were not closed on the true day of Sabbath.

I am surprised they don't promote their kosher ability yet that would mean they were not closed on the true day of Sabbath.

CFA started in Hapeville, GA, in the Atlanta suburbs across the street from the Ford plant. The Ford plant has been moved to Mexico. All the way up until about 1972, it was illegal to open most businesses on Sunday in Atlanta. I guess that CFA is stuck in the 1960's.

CFA is unabashedly pro-America.
Every restaurant is one table short this week.

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table[/QUOT

is o

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table

is one of those tables for john mccain?

or pete buttigieg?

can't be for trump or pence....they never served.....

In-n-Out does the same thing in it's drive thru, but In-n-Out even though a religious based company doesn't have discriminatory hiring practices. As a REAL American I can't in good consciousness spend my money at businesses that do.
Lol, chick fil a doesn't discriminate hiring their employees. Those talking points you read from, proves your ignorance.

CFA started in Hapeville, GA, in the Atlanta suburbs across the street from the Ford plant. The Ford plant has been moved to Mexico. All the way up until about 1972, it was illegal to open most businesses on Sunday in Atlanta. I guess that CFA is stuck in the 1960's.
Must be I worked for the when I was a teen in 1976 in OKC at the giant mall...I hated the blue laws cause after church I needed a candy bar.

Last edited:

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table[/QUOT

is o

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table

is one of those tables for john mccain?

or pete buttigieg?

can't be for trump or pence....they never served.....
It’s for Bill. No, Obama. Hillary. No, Biden. Bernie?

Forum List

Back