The Primary Reason the Left Hate Chick Fil A

I am sure that your visit was even more rewarding, when you saw that you did not have to share space with any gays!

chick-a-fil.jpg

CFA is unabashedly pro-America.
Every restaurant is one table short this week.

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table[/QUOT

is o

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table

is one of those tables for john mccain?

or pete buttigieg?

can't be for trump or pence....they never served.....
It’s for Bill. No, Obama. Hillary. No, Biden. Bernie?

1) Trump was called for a physical & welshed - none of the others did.

2) None of the others trashed the military service of veterans & their families.
You never saw the video of Obama walking by the marine getting on the helicopter, and the pilot making him walk back out and salute him? Obama was an asshole to our troops.

So Obama forgot but went back.

Trump called McCain not a hero, trashed all POWS, Trashed a Gold Star family, called a widow of a soldier a liar when she was on her way home from meeting her husband's body at the airport. He cheated out of the draft, he mocked our generals.

But hey, that fucking no good Obama forgot to salute & had to go back.

You people are just pathetic.
You stupid shit, Obama hated our troops. He didn't forget, but the pilot saw the direspect and made him go back. Mc Cain was a disgrace by the time he died.

We don't have many Chic-Fil-A's up here in the Great White North. But when we travel down south, we make it a point to stop at them. Usually there are workers directing traffic through the drive thru. I have NEVER seen that at any other fast food establishment--EVER. Lines wrapped two and three times around the building.

And the food is delicious. I think the libs deeply regret having made CFA a political battering ram. It helped their business--immensely.

In-n-Out does the same thing in it's drive thru, but In-n-Out even though a religious based company doesn't have discriminatory hiring practices. As a REAL American I can't in good consciousness spend my money at businesses that do.

Well thank God you are not a real American

We don't have many Chic-Fil-A's up here in the Great White North. But when we travel down south, we make it a point to stop at them. Usually there are workers directing traffic through the drive thru. I have NEVER seen that at any other fast food establishment--EVER. Lines wrapped two and three times around the building.

And the food is delicious. I think the libs deeply regret having made CFA a political battering ram. It helped their business--immensely.
In California In-N-Out Burger beats Chick-Fil-A in the longest drive through line battle every time.

Personally, I think both taste disgusting.

California.

Of course.

I'm telling you CFA has totally grow-sploded since the original conflict. I never even heard of them till that day and I drove 25 miles to give them patronage.

Jo

I really want to try a peach milkshake one of these days. Problem is we never seem to be traveling when they have peach milkshakes....

Like you can’t tell who’s a Homo.

I worked for a woman for a year and a half and didn't realize she was gay. Not that it was any of my business.

Probably one of the few bosses I've had I'll say nice things about.

Surprised you kept a job that long, so you worked with her a year and a half didn’t know she was gay you got fired (again) and later found out she was gay. So many holes in that story you made up, it won’t flost.

is o

or pete buttigieg?

2) None of the others trashed the military service of veterans & their families.
You never saw the video of Obama walking by the marine getting on the helicopter, and the pilot making him walk back out and salute him? Obama was an asshole to our troops.

Trump called McCain not a hero, trashed all POWS, Trashed a Gold Star family, called a widow of a soldier a liar when she was on her way home from meeting her husband's body at the airport. He cheated out of the draft, he mocked our generals.

You stupid shit, Obama hated our troops. He didn't forget, but the pilot saw the direspect and made him go back. Mc Cain was a disgrace by the time he died.

I am glad you decided to side with the dsaft dodger who trashed McCain's service to this country.

You can bitch about shit a vet does after he leaves the military but you don;pt trash his service record. Tios is why you are such a fucking asshole.

is o

or pete buttigieg?

McCain actually wasn't a hero he was more of a military catastrophe than anything else.
Sheesh... you would think he was the only pow ever the way people talked about him.

The so-called gold Star family he trashed were Muslim brotherhood plants living here in the United States. Yeah they had a son who died in the military. Hopefully he died not knowing that his parents were traitors to the country that he died for.

When did he trash all pows?

I don't know anything about the widow story so I can't comment on it.

I do know that Trump was every bit the military man Obama was. Were they both milquetoasts? Well I guess maybe they were.
So what?

Are you referring to the incident where he said he knew more about war than his generals did? Well yep I'm going to agree with you on that one that was a stupid thing to say.

I hope he doesn't say it again in his next four years....

Jo

If you just consider that he was offered freedom & refused unless his fellow soldiers were also released, makes him a hero.

Flying to heavy anti-aircraft weapons to complete his mission, made him a hero.

All this while your pillsbury doughboy sat in his luxury.

Trump says he did not like POWs. He liked those who weren't captured saying that POWs were lesser soldiers & their sacrifice to this country less. Some were captured because they remained behind to protect other troops. Trump is such as fucking asshole to our veterans, I can't see how you defend him.

"“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Remrember those servicemen killed recently in Northern Africa? They had a missing soldier but later found him. When Trump called the widow in her car on the way back from meeting hos coffin, there was a dispute over what was aid & Trump called her a liar. https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom...ving-gold-star-widow-myeshia-johnson-is-lying

When are you going to quit defending this piece of shit.

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A is unabashedly pro-American. I suspect that is the real reason for the animus that so many liberals bear against the company. There was a time when liberals were generally patriotic. George McGovern is a good example: he was wrong on just about every issue, but he was a veteran who loved his country. That is no longer true.

Liberals are usually anti-American. They have been taught a twisted, Zinnified version of American history, and they have internalized a Chomskyite view of the world in which all evils are traceable to American misdeeds. Liberals tend to be angry, unhappy people, and it is convenient for them to blame their problems on their country’s supposed failings. Organizations like Chick-fil-A that are pro-America, pro-religion (Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sunday), and culturally upbeat are anathema.
Sorry but supporting bigotry is not American./

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A is unabashedly pro-American. I suspect that is the real reason for the animus that so many liberals bear against the company. There was a time when liberals were generally patriotic. George McGovern is a good example: he was wrong on just about every issue, but he was a veteran who loved his country. That is no longer true.

Liberals are usually anti-American. They have been taught a twisted, Zinnified version of American history, and they have internalized a Chomskyite view of the world in which all evils are traceable to American misdeeds. Liberals tend to be angry, unhappy people, and it is convenient for them to blame their problems on their country’s supposed failings. Organizations like Chick-fil-A that are pro-America, pro-religion (Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sunday), and culturally upbeat are anathema.
So tell us why you think Obama, Biden and Hillary were bigots yet you supported the bigots.

View attachment 262513

So tell us why you think Obama, Biden and Hillary were bigots yet you supported the bigots.

Many believed that civil unions were the answer to gay marriage. When it was not, they supported it.

You & your chicken buddies would deny homosexuals the right to marry.

What I don't get it why? There is no logical reason so it must be your bigotry.

View attachment 262513

Many believed that civil unions were the answer to gay marriage. When it was not, they supported it.

You’re no different. You deny polygamists the right to marry.

View attachment 262513

You’re no different. You deny polygamists the right to marry.

Do I? I say go for it.

In California In-N-Out Burger beats Chick-Fil-A in the longest drive through line battle every time.

California.

Of course.
7 miles due north of Tijuana baby! I LOVE it! Best weather on planet earth, mountains, ocean, snow a couple hours north in the winter. But stay away cause you'd never survive. All those caravans and murderers and rapists would likely scare you right to death!

California.

Of course.
7 miles due north of Tijuana baby! I LOVE it! Best weather on planet earth, mountains, ocean, snow a couple hours north in the winter. But stay away cause you'd never survive. All those caravans and murderers and rapists would likely scare you right to death!
You can keep Chulajuana and your traffic, $4 gas and huge living expenses.

You can keep Chulajuana and your traffic, $4 gas and huge living expenses.

Thanks! It's not for snowflakes.

But the food, have mercy! Tijuana is a great place to go eat lunch. Uber to the border, walk across, walk to some of the best Mexican food on the planet! Relax and have a beer during siesta. Nice.

Last edited:

All hate is based in fear. Sad but true.

Forum List

Back