The Primary Reason the Left Hate Chick Fil A

We don't have many Chic-Fil-A's up here in the Great White North. But when we travel down south, we make it a point to stop at them. Usually there are workers directing traffic through the drive thru. I have NEVER seen that at any other fast food establishment--EVER. Lines wrapped two and three times around the building.

And the food is delicious. I think the libs deeply regret having made CFA a political battering ram. It helped their business--immensely.

In-n-Out does the same thing in it's drive thru, but In-n-Out even though a religious based company doesn't have discriminatory hiring practices. As a REAL American I can't in good consciousness spend my money at businesses that do.
Lol, chick fil a doesn't discriminate hiring their employees. Those talking points you read from, proves your ignorance.
Min wage joints can't afford to, unless you're over thirty.

Probably one of the few bosses I've had I'll say nice things about.

No surprise, given what we've seen of your character.

Of all the bosses I've had, I can think of only one that I'd say anything bad about.

I do not think it is the case that you've mostly had bad bosses, while I've mostly had good bosses.

It isn't your bosses that have been bad people; it's you.

It isn't my bosses that have been good people; it's me. *

Our respective characters color how we interact with other people, how we perceive other people; and our attitudes toward our jobs and our bosses and our colleagues.

———

* That's not to say that my bosses haven't been good people. I'm pretty sure most of them have been. I'm about equally sure that if you'd worked under any of them, your attitude would have caused you to have nothing good to say about them, just as with the bosses that you have had. And if we'd worked together on an project, I have little doubt that I'd be the one who ended up having to clean up all the messes and screw ups on your part, stemming from your laziness, bad attitude, and general incompetence.

Last edited:
So this gives them a pass for bigotry?
Lol
Your political correctness has made you f•••ing retarded

I'm not so sure about that. I think this is someone who would be f••• retarded, equally, no matter what political ideology he adhered to. It's really not about politics; it's about how f•••ing retarded he is.

CFA is unabashedly pro-America.
Every restaurant is one table short this week.

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table
So this gives them a pass for bigotry?
You know they employ gay people? Quit being a dumb shit and get a brain of your own.

Really?

Chick-fil-A Anti-Gay Controversy: Gay Employees Speak Out | HuffPost
Huffington? Really? The owner didn't support gay marriage and you snowflakes were outraged.

We don't have many Chic-Fil-A's up here in the Great White North. But when we travel down south, we make it a point to stop at them. Usually there are workers directing traffic through the drive thru. I have NEVER seen that at any other fast food establishment--EVER. Lines wrapped two and three times around the building.

And the food is delicious. I think the libs deeply regret having made CFA a political battering ram. It helped their business--immensely.

In-n-Out does the same thing in it's drive thru, but In-n-Out even though a religious based company doesn't have discriminatory hiring practices. As a REAL American I can't in good consciousness spend my money at businesses that do.
Lol, chick fil a doesn't discriminate hiring their employees. Those talking points you read from, proves your ignorance.
Min wage joints can't afford to, unless you're over thirty.
Chick fil a here have signs that says hiring smiling faces $14.00 he. Not bad for someone in high school. Plus they will help with your college also. What I understand it's actually a good company. My brother work for them when he was in high school. I remember him liking it.

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table[/QUOT

is o

View attachment 262513

is one of those tables for john mccain?

or pete buttigieg?

can't be for trump or pence....they never served.....
It’s for Bill. No, Obama. Hillary. No, Biden. Bernie?

1) Trump was called for a physical & welshed - none of the others did.

2) None of the others trashed the military service of veterans & their families.

View attachment 262513

is o

View attachment 262513

or pete buttigieg?

2) None of the others trashed the military service of veterans & their families.
Clinton ran away to England

View attachment 262513

is o

View attachment 262513

or pete buttigieg?

Obama never spoke poorly of McCain?
In which universe did this occur?

View attachment 262513

is o

View attachment 262513

or pete buttigieg?

You never saw the video of Obama walking by the marine getting on the helicopter, and the pilot making him walk back out and salute him? Obama was an asshole to our troops.

View attachment 262513

is o

View attachment 262513

or pete buttigieg?

You never saw the video of Obama walking by the marine getting on the helicopter, and the pilot making him walk back out and salute him? Obama was an asshole to our troops.

So Obama forgot but went back.

Trump called McCain not a hero, trashed all POWS, Trashed a Gold Star family, called a widow of a soldier a liar when she was on her way home from meeting her husband's body at the airport. He cheated out of the draft, he mocked our generals.

But hey, that fucking no good Obama forgot to salute & had to go back.

You people are just pathetic.

View attachment 262513

is o

View attachment 262513

or pete buttigieg?

Trump called McCain not a hero, trashed all POWS, Trashed a Gold Star family, called a widow of a soldier a liar when she was on her way home from meeting her husband's body at the airport. He cheated out of the draft, he mocked our generals.

Every corpse man agrees.

In California In-N-Out Burger beats Chick-Fil-A in the longest drive through line battle every time.

Personally, I think both taste disgusting.

In California In-N-Out Burger beats Chick-Fil-A in the longest drive through line battle every time.

In n out is just plain slooooow. I mean come on. 20 cars lined up, put 30 burgers on the grill. Youre only selling one product. Like I pointed out earlier, our CFA’s have double lanes that wrap around the entire building. And you’re out in 5 minutes max.

In n out is just plain slooooow. I mean come on. 20 cars lined up, put 30 burgers on the grill. Youre only selling one product. Like I pointed out earlier, our CFA’s have double lanes that wrap around the entire building. And you’re out in 5 minutes max.
Our CFA does not have a double lane wrap around. They are both horribly SLOW and CROWDED.

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A is unabashedly pro-American. I suspect that is the real reason for the animus that so many liberals bear against the company. There was a time when liberals were generally patriotic. George McGovern is a good example: he was wrong on just about every issue, but he was a veteran who loved his country. That is no longer true.

Liberals are usually anti-American. They have been taught a twisted, Zinnified version of American history, and they have internalized a Chomskyite view of the world in which all evils are traceable to American misdeeds. Liberals tend to be angry, unhappy people, and it is convenient for them to blame their problems on their country’s supposed failings. Organizations like Chick-fil-A that are pro-America, pro-religion (Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sunday), and culturally upbeat are anathema.

I'm telling you CFA has totally grow-sploded since the original conflict. I never even heard of them till that day and I drove 25 miles to give them patronage.

Jo

I'm telling you CFA has totally grow-sploded since the original conflict. I never even heard of them till that day and I drove 25 miles to give them patronage.

Jo

I am sure that your visit was even more rewarding, when you saw that you did not have to share space with any gays!

Jo

I am sure that your visit was even more rewarding, when you saw that you did not have to share space with any gays!

Nah..... That's got nothing to do with it.
It's standing up against mob pressure...
That's what it's all about. Doesn't matter what mob it is.... I'm not a Muslim...I don't execute gay people or chase them out of public places.

Jo

View attachment 262513

is o

View attachment 262513

or pete buttigieg?

McCain actually wasn't a hero he was more of a military catastrophe than anything else.
Sheesh... you would think he was the only pow ever the way people talked about him.

The so-called gold Star family he trashed were Muslim brotherhood plants living here in the United States. Yeah they had a son who died in the military. Hopefully he died not knowing that his parents were traitors to the country that he died for.

When did he trash all pows?

I don't know anything about the widow story so I can't comment on it.

I do know that Trump was every bit the military man Obama was. Were they both milquetoasts? Well I guess maybe they were.
So what?

Are you referring to the incident where he said he knew more about war than his generals did? Well yep I'm going to agree with you on that one that was a stupid thing to say.

I hope he doesn't say it again in his next four years....

Jo

Forum List

Back