The Problem of Islam in Sweden

That video, we'll it is almost a joke.

Problems related to congregation of immigrants with high unemployment rate (70% is probably correct) DO exist.

One thing though:
This exact description of the situation could be turned 180 degrees around. Every group seems to be oppressed in Sweden right now. Left, Right, Christians, Jews, Nationalists, Natives, Immigrants, Feminists or even vegans. And the... Hqtbxyz-movement-can't-keep-up-with-acronyms.

The REAL problem, perhaps the ONLY real problem with Islam is that there ARE honour-violence and even killings. Totally unacceptable. Officially condemned by Muslim community but nevertheless existant.

As for Sweden being described as a better-than-average society, that's mostly a myth. I love my country, but being objective I guess pros and cons even out.

I really loved visiting USA. Open, nice and generous people.

I agree also. Malmö and Uppsala have big problem with immigration. Perhaps Uppsala because of Universitet. Reinfeldt he did not help situation when h e allow more then 20,000 Syrien refugee in May. Jimmie Åkesson he is only person that speak in Parliament against this

20K is too much for a small country like Sweden. They should offer to migrate some of these refugees to UK to help revive the British values.

Forum List

Back