🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Propaganda Campaign To Wreck Social Security Is Right On Track

You said that "Wall Street" gets bailed out by the government all the time didn't you?

Why don't you tell me who you mean? and then tell me exactly how much money the government paid in bail outs in this most recent bear market

You are deflecting, nothing more. I do not have to have the exact amount at hand for you to understand what has gone on. You do understand, you just can't defend it. But yet you continue to ask me questions while avoiding all of those directed at you. Who is this vague group you spoke about?

No you need to learn how to read

The word "could" is the giveaway here.

and then there is that other word "if"

So this is speculation and if you are invested in a balanced or conservative portfolio you will weather this just fine

crash another .

In English that means on top of what it already had.

You are deflecting, nothing more. I do not have to have the exact amount at hand for you to understand what has gone on. You do understand, you just can't defend it. But yet you continue to ask me questions while avoiding all of those directed at you. Who is this vague group you spoke about?
OK so you say "wall Street" gets bailed out "all the time" and you can't tell me when and how much.

got it

crash another .

In English that means on top of what it already had.
A bear market isn't a crash.

Like I said this is not anything catastrophic if you are invested in a balanced portfolio. And if you're still young and investing for gains this is a great time to be buying more stock

President Trump's first two years were plagued by never-trumpers like Juan McCain who sabotaged him, if you'll remember.

Remember Trumpcare? President Trump's patented plan to provide High Quality health care at savings you'd have to see to believe?

And how McCain stabbed him in the back?

tRump and the Rethugikkkons never had a health care replacement plan, the just wanted to repeal the ACA. Neither tRump or the Rethugikkkons EVER released a plan for health care. And that has NOTHING to do with the fact they never moved or attempted to "fix" SS.
MAGA

tRump and the Rethugikkkons never had a health care replacement plan, the just wanted to repeal the ACA. Neither tRump or the Rethugikkkons EVER released a plan for health care. And that has NOTHING to do with the fact they never moved or attempted to "fix" SS.
MAGA

Trumpcare was a plan for tremendous healthcare at unbelievable savings.

The fact that McCain stabbed Trump in the back meant the people never got a chance to see it.

And it shows that Trump was being sabotaged. With all of the nevertrumpers around, he didn't have the votes to get Social Security reform passed, just like he couldn't get Trumpcare through either.

The fact that McCain stabbed Trump in the back meant the people never got a chance to see it.

And it shows that Trump was being sabotaged. With all of the nevertrumpers around, he didn't have the votes to get Social Security reform passed, just like he couldn't get Trumpcare through either.
That was satire right?

Please post this tRumpcare bill that was NEVER even introduced. I will grab my popcorn and be waiting.
MAGA

Sure they do if there is compelled investment by an ever growing pool of investors
Exactly.

People and employers are forced under threat of prosecution if they don't let their money be confiscated (" invested") by the government.

Let's use some actual math here.

We have a guy who makes 40K a year. 12% of that ( 6% from him and 6% from his employer) is confiscated for "investing" in Social Security

That's 400 a month

Let's assume this guy never gets a raise in his entire 45 year working career.

so 400 a month into a Roth IRA for 45 years at 6% which is well below the lifetime average of the stock market

that's $1,054,462 dollars at retirement

Now that money invested at a 4% return will provide a TAX FREE income of 40K a year forever and will never run out.

Compare that to the average SS income of 18K a year

So tell me who is better off?

Last edited:
Oh yea… tell us again how “no one is attacking social security “

Skews13, President Reagans attempt to privatize social security's retirement system was detrimental to the Republican party. If the system were to be privatized, it would consequentially increase poverty among our nation's elderly. Respectfully, Supposn

Let's use some actual math here.

We have a guy who makes 40K a year. 12% of that ( 6% from him and 6% from his employer) is confiscated for "investing" in Social Security

That's 400 a month

Let's assume this guy never gets a raise in his entire 45 year working career.

so 400 a month into a Roth IRA for 45 years at 6% which is well below the lifetime average of the stock market

that's $1,054,462 dollars at retirement

Now that money invested at a 4% return will provide a TAX FREE income of 40K a year forever and will never run out.

Compare that to the average SS income of 18K a year

So tell me who is better off?
That makes all sorts of assumptions about his actions and behaviors as well as facts not in evidence.

It also ignores the effect of dumping trillions into what is arguably already a volatile medium as well as costs associated with management.

Chile again is a cautionary tale. It was a disaster

Forum List

Back